Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 pm
((okay thats it i'm being Artemis for this post.....))

Artemis smiled and boost out laughing. "your father sent me to stir things up a little, that's what hunny" she said to acheron. "hiroko is it, Ach is mine and his father would never approve of yous to, after all he is the son of the god of creation, he could just erase you...ah i might ask him to" she started laughing again.
"oh and one more thing" looking at Vexous now "little Vexous the accentant that was never met to happen, Acheron is your brother" she smiled. "just throught you'd like to know!"
with that she vanished back to the gods realm.

((okay i think it's time to get the guild active again dont you?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Acheron didn't really know what to say, he held onto Hiroko tightly and spat out "that's not true, it cant be....... i want to be with you" looking at Vexous he bowed his head in shame "i'm sorry i didn't tell you".

Vexous actually bust out laughing, "what you think i didn't know after all you look like him, except for your white hair." straighting herself up.
"i said i would never trust you, but somethings i cant help, i know you hate father just as much as i do" rolling her eyes, "i'm not that stupid not to notice.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am
Hiroko watched as events unfolded.
"Acheron,you seem to be quite the attraction."She laughed.
She leaned close to his face."But I don't mind getting jealous looks"She grinned.

Shimaru was furious."Why is Artemis such a b***h ?She's so annoying."He turned to Vexous.He could see she wasn't hurt at all.Shimaru smiled down at her,his long hands held her face for a moment as he spoke."I'm glad you know."He pulled away before he began to blush.He was excited with what he did.Overly proud that he had gotten rather intimate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 pm
Vexous blushed alittle, "we...well i mean isn't it kinda observe" she said quietly, she felt like slapping herself she never felt like this around anyone, let alone a god, what was it about Shimaru that made her drop her guard.
"Artemis was sent to stir things up alittle it seems, maybe we should stir things up for them........" smiling she sat back down in her chair as if nothing had happened. "do you think he could Capture a god...the god of creation?" she asked looking at everyone one at a time.

Acheron smiled "i donno, the guy will put up a fight, but i guess it's possible, i would be banished for sure...I LIKE IT!!!!" he grinned and nuzzled his nose against Hiroko's, "i would be free then, free to be with you."  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers