Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
ARGUMENT CLUB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:14 pm
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget
black_wing_angel
village midget
first: wtf is spray on parkay butter? it sounds like suntan lotion.

It LOOKS like suntan lotion.

Ok, "Parkay" is a brand. They gerenally make "squeeze" butter. Butter in bottle you squeeze. you don't have to dirty up a butter knife to spread it on something.

This product, is just a "spray on" version. Yes, you literally just spray it onto whatever you need butter on. It's awesome!

oh dear, and they question why you yanks get fat...you're not even having to exert energy to get the bread buttered...but it does sound entertaining.

I'm not a yankee.
Why is it Eurofags don't get that there's about ten states in this union where calling a man a 'yankee' will get you ******** LYNCHED?
Well, Missouri isn't such a state, that I know of. However, Missouri was divided in the war, and although I was born and raised in the north half, my family originates from the lower half. There's a town about 15 miles to the boarder to Tennessee, which is where my family comes from. So, as far as personality and pride, and such, I'm FAR from being a Yankee.
You walk into a backwoods Georgia town and say "There's one thing I love about you Yanks..." you'll be swinging in the breeze before you can finish the sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:21 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
village midget

that explains a lot...but wait, what did she do with the vegemite to punish you? and vegemite is not marmite...i don't like vegemite.
He'd just take out a box of unsalted Saltines, a butter knife, and the jar of Vegemite and give us very serious looks. Nobody ******** with the Vegemite. Come the end of the year I convinced him to actually let me try it. It was pretty bad, and I was tasting it for the rest of the week.

They may not be identical, but they're more or less the same.

So it traumatized you. I will be wary and/or will use it as a weapon ninja
No, it's just the taste DOES NOT GO AWAY. You'll be going about your normal life and burp up vegemite, and be tasting it for another hour or so.

Interesting, interesting. *scribbles notes* So it devoured your soul and is now resting in your upper digestive system; It's been there long enough for you to be used to it but is now plotting revenge on those who created its foul existence?

Wing, we must conscript the upper digestive gnomes for our taking over the world scheme.

Indeed! Global domination by digestion!  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 am
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget

oh dear, and they question why you yanks get fat...you're not even having to exert energy to get the bread buttered...but it does sound entertaining.

I'm not a yankee.
Why is it Eurofags don't get that there's about ten states in this union where calling a man a 'yankee' will get you ******** LYNCHED?
Well, Missouri isn't such a state, that I know of. However, Missouri was divided in the war, and although I was born and raised in the north half, my family originates from the lower half. There's a town about 15 miles to the boarder to Tennessee, which is where my family comes from. So, as far as personality and pride, and such, I'm FAR from being a Yankee.
You walk into a backwoods Georgia town and say "There's one thing I love about you Yanks..." you'll be swinging in the breeze before you can finish the sentence.

I think it's unlikely I'll be saying those exact words...one thing i...love? hmm.....nope... razz

and i am not a eurofag ffs! what is with you septic tanks? britain is britain and europe is europe. we are in the eu but we retain our own money, driving licences, legal system etc etc etc... britain=/=europe.

mainly we don't care whether you actually are a yankee or not...we lost interest in your country after you told us to get ********.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 am
village midget
mainly we don't care whether you actually are a yankee or not...we lost interest in your country after you told us to get ******** class="clear">

The USA tells everyone that, get over it.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:46 pm
magmayoshi
village midget
mainly we don't care whether you actually are a yankee or not...we lost interest in your country after you told us to get ******** class="clear">

The USA tells everyone that, get over it.
rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:34 pm
village midget
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget

I'm not a yankee.

I think it's unlikely I'll be saying those exact words...one thing i...love? hmm.....nope... razz

and i am not a eurofag ffs! what is with you septic tanks? britain is britain and europe is europe. we are in the eu but we retain our own money, driving licences, legal system etc etc etc... britain=/=europe.

What, is your little-d**k, tea-sipping island so ******** important now that we have EIGHT continents? North and South America, Oceania, Antarctica, Africa, Asia, Europe, and Great Britain? For ******** sake, even AMERICA isn't that stuck up. We recognize ourselves to be only a part of a larger continent. Sure we OWN most of it, but that doesn't mean WE ARE NORTH AMERICA. We remember those ******** wetbacks and the maple-syrup-swiggin' Lumberjacks. And the Cubans and such, I guess. Christ almighty, you may not be absorbed fully by the EU, but you're still ******** EUROPEAN, just like that section of western Russialand and those weirdo ex-vikings with their fjords and s**t.

Britain is a ******** subset of Europe. Get the ******** over it already.

When we told you to get ********... you mean when we saved your limey asses in BOTH WORLD WARS?  

Fresnel

Citizen

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:00 am
village midget
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget

I'm not a yankee.

Well, in our defense, Canada is pretty much just America 2.0, so it's easy for us to mistakingly think that all country/continent relationships are as such.

Oh, And Mexico is pretty much America, basic edition.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:50 pm
black_wing_angel
village midget
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel

Well, in our defense, Canada is pretty much just America 2.0, so it's easy for us to mistakingly think that all country/continent relationships are as such.

Canada is America's Hat, and Mexico is America's Septic Tank.  

Fresnel

Citizen

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:23 am
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel

Can someone else wear us? We're sick of this obese, anti-social, baby-pooper wearing us... o-o
And no we aren't America 2.0... When we are much more awesome in many ways. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:43 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget
Fresnel

Can someone else wear us? We're sick of this obese, anti-social, baby-pooper wearing us... o-o
And no we aren't America 2.0... When we are much more awesome in many ways. ninja
STFU, Hat. This isn't Hogwarts, you're not allowed to talk.  

Fresnel

Citizen

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget
Fresnel

Hockey and free health care are not "many different ways".  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
village midget
Fresnel

They have cops on horseback and a significantly higher civilian-to-lumberjack ratio.

Also, a surprisingly balls-out military. Nobody talks about the Canadians in WW2, but they were ******** maniacs. Like, ANZAC-level maniac.  

Fresnel

Citizen

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

They have cops on horseback and a significantly higher civilian-to-lumberjack ratio.

Also, a surprisingly balls-out military. Nobody talks about the Canadians in WW2, but they were ******** maniacs. Like, ANZAC-level maniac.

Hockey definitely counts it's one of the few watchable sports out there. The health care is far from free, it's just affordable.

Cops on horse back? s**t I don't think they are allowed to do so outside of parades since horses like to s**t all over the place. And we have a higher civilian to tree ratio if anything. ninja Which we make up for by polluting the ******** out of the world more per person.

Our military has been pretty epic in the past, the world wars especially. We'd usually go in first and capture key points and defend them when the rest fail miserably. No body in the states talks about it but I know it is mentioned in schools in Canada and Europe. =P

We invented insulin and pacemakers keeping you fat ******** alive ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
magmayoshi
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Hockey definitely counts it's one of the few watchable sports out there. The health care is far from free, it's just affordable.

Cops on horse back? s**t I don't think they are allowed to do so outside of parades since horses like to s**t all over the place. And we have a higher civilian to tree ratio if anything. ninja Which we make up for by polluting the ******** out of the world more per person.

Our military has been pretty epic in the past, the world wars especially. We'd usually go in first and capture key points and defend them when the rest fail miserably. No body in the states talks about it but I know it is mentioned in schools in Canada and Europe. =P

We invented insulin and pacemakers keeping you fat ******** alive ninja

We invented the ability to harvest electricity. We invented the assembly line, making mass production of parts much, much simpler.

Oh, and you didn't "invent" insulin. It was already there. You DISCOVERED it.

and it's a well known fact, that the man who invented the wheel, as well as the man who discovered fire, were most likely from the land we now call the USA!  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Blabber

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash