Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 am
" and you just gave me the opening I needed"
" Mutaku full body cover"
She ran at it Fire blazing around her and stabbed through the hole Evaine had just made. The beast fell limp

"You ok?" she turned to her  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 am
Evaine laughed. "Of course I'm fine!" She exclaimed, looking to the large puncture wounds in her side. "I've had much worse than this..."

Her expression suddenly turned serious. "But quite frankly, that creature's presence here worries me...I've been through this floor a dozen times, and never saw it before...in fact, I've never seen anything that fierce this close to the surface..."

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:45 am
" Their spawning then."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 am
"Spawning...? Whaddya mean?" She questioned as she explored the room. Among the room's contents were several piles of bones. Being broken up, it was unclear what they belonged to. They also found about 200 gold coins, a suit of banded mail, and a well-crafted, two-handed axe. Evaine smiled. "Well, the armor looks a bit small, but that axe has my name written all over it." She strapped her staff to her back, and hefted the axe.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:01 am
" Yes but we can sell off the rest later." She grinned
" Spawning. The monster are breeding. Too much most likely and the bottom areas are overcrowded. There going to start traveling to the surface faster than ever."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 am
Evaine frowned. "Huh...that isn't good...there's usually a guy a floor or two below us spending most of his time killing monsters to protect the town...maybe he's dead?"

Soon enough, they discovered a stairway downward, to the third floor. "Heh...welcome to floor three. This is usually the part where Nera gets her butt whooped and I have to bail her out...huh?"

The ground was strewn with blood and bone. "Looks like somebody's been here recently..." Progressing further, they eventually came across the corpse of a deep crimson serpent, nearly twenty-five feet long. Stooping over the corpse was an anthro-gryphon wearing full-plate mail, and carrying a shield and trident. He appeared quite exhausted, and seemed to not notice them.

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 am
" Wow that even bigger that the 14 footer we just fought" Raja look at the armor cladded male.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:30 am
The gryphon whirled about, pointing his trident at them, then lowered it. "Ah...sorry about that...I thought you might've been more snakes...there's veen an incredible surge of them lately...and they're more powerful than usual...it'd probably be wise of you to wait in town until this is over..."

Evain laughed. "You're one to talk! You look like you could collapse at any moment!"

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 am
" I Think we can handle our selves . Besides look like you need some help."

Mutaku peered at the man
" And who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 am
"My name is Rarus Valeron." He said, removing his helmet. "Yes, I suppose you're right." He said to Raja. "It would be arrogant, foolish, and likely fatal for me to face this threat alone...and you two...er...three," He corrected himself, looking at Mutaku, "look quite capable..."

He cleared his throat. "As you've likely noticed, there's been a sudden population surge of these serpents, many of which are unexpectedly powerful. I would gladly pay you three 3,000 gold each for your assistance..."

Evaine cut him off. "Meh, money isn't an issue. The thrill of battle, the feeling of success, and the discoveries we'll no doubt make are more than enough."

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am
Mutaka huffed
" Foolish girl"

Raja shushed him
" Sorry my friend here only think of him self..."
" Let's just help each other further in I'm pretty sure the things we find down there will make up for the battles."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am
Further along the coridoor, Rarus came to an unexpected stop. He held his arm out to signal for the others to stop as well. "Wait...something's not right here..." He slowly advanced, looking closely at the floor. Just ahead of him appeared to be a large pile of rust. "Huh...the floor's a bit loose here...it might be a trap."

Evaine scratched her head. "Uh...couldn't we just jump over it?"

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm
Muteki Rarus
Nera nodded. "Right...let's go."

The second floor seemed rather tame, and no monsters were in sight. Eventually, they came to a dead end. Nera grinned. "Ooh...sis says that most of these dead-ends actually have secret passages...watch this." After a moment of prodding and snooping, Nera shifted a loose brick, causing the wall to move aside, revealing another dead-end, containing a large chest. Nera beamed. "See? And it has treasure, too!" She darted towards the chest.

Evaine scratched her head. "Okay... lemme think...protocol for fighting unfamiliar beasties...looks quick, so hit and run is right out...I say we either jam the door and run for it, or engage in melee and hit it until it dies."

Seraph walked over and put his blade infront of her "You foreget, this place also has traps" he said looking at the chest "Watch out, it might be one  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm
" I wouldn't risk it."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Nera skid to a halt. "Yeah, you're probably right..." Suddenly, there was a soft click sound below her feet. Nera quickly dove to the ground, dodging a dart that fired from the wall. She wasn't so lucky in avoiding the bladed pendelum in the ceiling, however, and it cut deeply into her back, nearly severing her tail, and throwing her into the wall.

Evaine scoffed. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained...suit yourself. No great loss, though. There are so many forks in this maze that there's gotta be another way." As they went down another hallway, Rarus again stopped the party, pointing out a fairly obvious tripwire.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff