Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ListenFeelEnjoy || New Profile Posted! Need Feedback! || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join us in DMO!
  Okay!
View Results

excaliburace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 pm
I'd also be willing to volunteer to help out, although I can't do much in the way of art, sadly. But if it's just sprite manipulation and stuff like that, then I can do it easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:36 pm
so i have a question. do we start from the beginning or can we like atleast take one of our digimon from here to there??  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm
excaliburace
I'd also be willing to volunteer to help out, although I can't do much in the way of art, sadly. But if it's just sprite manipulation and stuff like that, then I can do it easily.

That would be great! are you good at re-colouring? Since some digimon that aren't in the game could easily be made by using an existing sprite.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm
me likes.......I want one  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 pm
This sounds fun.. ^^ I hope the guild is going to be a success!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
excaliburace

That would be great! are you good at re-colouring? Since some digimon that aren't in the game could easily be made by using an existing sprite.

My senior year of high school, another kid and I programmed a game that was very similar to Fire Emblem, and we did a lot of re-coloring of some sprites from the original game. It wasn't perfect, but it still looked pretty good.  

excaliburace

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm
@ichigo ivan ow: For people that join from this guild I might let you guys bring a digimon over, but it would have to start from either it's in-training form or rookie, (It's only because the fun part of the guild would be to train your digimon) but I'll think about it. (And anyways you'd start off at normal rank, and you wouldn't be able to use a mega digimon)

@excaliburace: Alright, PM me some example of your re-colouring, and we'll see how it goes from there  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
@ichigo ivan ow: For people that join from this guild I might let you guys bring a digimon over, but it would have to start from either it's in-training form or rookie, (It's only because the fun part of the guild would be to train your digimon) but I'll think about it. (And anyways you'd start off at normal rank, and you wouldn't be able to use a mega digimon)

@excaliburace: Alright, PM me some example of your re-colouring, and we'll see how it goes from there

wat if i wanted to bring over kimeramon?  

Cephalon Kish

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 pm
At a rookie stage of our digimon or at the one we had for example Seraphimon bm from phoenixmon would we go with patamon or biyomon?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm
It would be whatever the rookie form of your digimon was (so in your case Chris, it would be biyomon)

@FireBringer_Kain: Did you win it in a contest? or did you get it through DNA digivolving?  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm
dang it I was hoping to be able to turn Alphamon into Dorumon also what about my Beelzemon I got it from a Tylomon and it's lowest stage is gatomon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy

Unfortunately, I don't have any examples. cry  

excaliburace

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
It would be whatever the rookie form of your digimon was (so in your case Chris, it would be biyomon)

@FireBringer_Kain: Did you win it in a contest? or did you get it through DNA digivolving?

dna  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm
I got an idea for name. Digimon: Digital Hunting Ground? By the way are you leaving this guild? If so, could you do my pokemon character sprite first? But not this avi I have currently, I'll chance it.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 pm