Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Miku said nothing "really...thank you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm
"ch!" Nao did a back flip and landed on the ground safely. Clutching her stomach she wiped a bit of blood from her lip "heh. not bad." use me a voice said in her mind. Nao clutched her head "damn demon...." she muttered rejecting it.

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 pm
me: *moving at speeds that not even sasukes sharingan can keep up*
sasuke: Fire style: fire ball jutsu *missed me everytime*
me: *appears behind sasuke* too slow......... wind style: rasengan *slams a rasengan on sasukes back *sending him flying to a nearby boulder*............. u guys r weak.......... i bet in ur demon forms u can't beat me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Nao twitched at his remark "oh. I see how it is..." she glared at him "you really want to take it to that extent?"

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm
*looks at nao* yes i would two-tailed fox
-then black chakra began to leak out of my body and a portion of that chakra became wings and tails formed-.......... looks like the demon inside me wants to join in the fun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 pm
Takai grunted in pain and stood up. She yelled in pain and fell to the ground clutching her neck. She gritted her teeth as her curse mark covered her neck and snaked down her arms. After a moment she stood up and grinned"Sick Demon b*****d. Try and kill me now!"She roared and launched herself at Ryoku. Black chakra swirled around her body.

User Image  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm
*grinned then looked at Takai* u think its that easy to defeat me......... *grabbs takai's arm then with enough force to shatter a mountain i slam Takai to the ground then i grab her other arm and step on her back* hehehehehe twisted u take such pride in these arms well time to bid them farwell *begins to pull on them while laughing * -then sasuke knocked me off takais back before i ripped out both her arms-
sasuke: takai u alright?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm
She growled and stood up. She rubbed her shoulders and the curse mark spreaded more."Yea I'm fine..."She muttered and glared at Ryoku. The chakra flared from her body and she grabbed her guillotine sword off the ground.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 pm
me:................... * my demon transformation continued now i have 4 tails* ( in mind: i have to end this now........... any suggestion ten-tails?
ten-tails: just one
me: got it )
* deactivates my demon form and reactivates Akumagan* time to end this little party *closes right eye*
sasuke: oh no............ EVERYONE DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYE............. HIS TSUKYOMI IS MORE POWER THEN MINES!!!!!!!!!!
me: too late from the very beginning u were all caught in my genjutsu
sasuke: what?!
me: when i sent u sasuke flying with my rasengan i put u all under my genjutsu......... so now taste the terror of my Akumagan......... in my world i'll make all relive ur worst memories now for the next 72 hours u'll be tormented by ur haunting past
sasuke: *relives the night when his clan was killed by Itachi* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: how does it feel sasuke to relive those awful memories twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Yuumei eyes widened and he dropped to her knees.His hard breathing turned into ragged gasps. He closed her eyes and let out and earsplitting shriek"STOP IT!!!"Yuumei dropped to the floor"Please...stop it...I can't deal...Ryoku...please..."Yuumei moaned clenching his fist.

Takai stumbled over to him and lifted him on her lap like a mother comforting her child. "Yuumei don't worry,forget it...everything will be okay..."She whispered soothingly to him even through her own pain.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm
Miku's eyes went wide for she sensed something she looked at the direction "i-i sense a strong amount of chakra over where Ryoku is..." she made a concerned look "we have to get back over there!" she told the kage bushin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Nao just smiled "i have no bad memories...for i already...accepted them all..." she grabbed her katana "Ryoku..." her golden eyes glimmered as fox ears appeared and two fox tails appeared "may your soul find salvation"

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm
what soul?........ what salvation?........... i once had those may years ago now my soul shall never find peace cuz there is no peace and salvation *grins* for my sins what kind of salvation is there for a tainted soul................... i have many questions i wish to ask the 4 demon gods and to receive the answers........... so sorry, but i can't die yet *gathers two forms of chakra in both hands*......... Fuuton: Rasenshuriken....... Raiton: Raiki ( Lighting style: lightning blade)........... *throws the rasenshuriken and charges after it*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Nao frowned "even if your soul is tainted it can still be saved" she placed her katana back "Fuuton Kaitenoshigoto!" A huge tornado appeared reaching about thirty feet "Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu" (Fire style; grand fireball jutsu)
the huge ball of fire turned the wind tornado into a fire tornado burning anything in a thirty feet range. "Ryoku you can just live on with life and just surrender!"

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Takai jumped up and took the blow from the rasenshuriken. She screamed in pain and clutched Ryoku's hand that held the Raiki. The lightning burned her hand but she refused to let go. Blood spilled out of the side of her mouth as she glared at Ryoku"You gonna have to kill me to hurt anybody else!"She said and the curse mark completely took over her body.

User Image  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces