Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm
Ozymandias made a small clucking noise with his tongue, his smile only widening. "Oh, you are mistaken my friend. The Savior is as real as you and I. I simply cast a ritual fire upon this poor, sinful city and sent their souls to eternal redemption." He narrowed his eyes, for the first time in one thousand years a frown casting his face. "You, my friend, have taken the lives of the un-sinful. You have desecrated the purest form of life I have met in nigh a millenia, and you have sent these souls into an oblivion-esqe limbo. I have quite a bit of work to do thanks to you..." He opened his palm, the strange black metal liquefying and moving back up his arm. He offered another smile and tilted his head, almost like a curious dog. "For what reason do you kill? Surely not to feed your beast." He said, jerking his head towards Engrath. "Speaking of, may I examine him...?" He said, almost like a collector of sorts, seeming curious but not too excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm
Ryssa eyes went wide.She fell backward.Her markings burned as she looked at the black dragon"I know it.Ye b*****d"Tears fell"This world will never be yers! So long as I live ye will never have the world"She stands up and moves her hands about her in ancient symbols before she looked at the fire ball then lift her hand and sent water to put it out"I am the child blessed by the gods, The highest of priestess and mage even amoung the elves.Ye have broken ye oath dark one.The gods are angry"Her voice held power but it was not her and yet it was  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 am
Renold shook his head as the fireball dissapated in front of them. "Not good... Not good at all. We need to leave Ryssa. Hey! Did yo..." he stopped as the necklace started glowing and he felt himself being filled with energy. "What in Alexstraza's name?!" he said as his arm with teh sword turned into a balde itself. Though the sword arm looked massive, it was surprisingly light. The assasin looked at teh elf and shook his head. "Know anything about this?" he asked.

Mangyos roared in defience. "Two more days! Alexstaza shouldn't keep an Aspect of Magic waiting!"
"And she shall not, Mangyos the Magicweaver." Said a powerful, soothing voice. Both Mangyos and Bern'at looked up to see a giant red drake fly downward to meet teh two. Queen Alextraza folded her wings and transformed into her mortal form. "Please, do join me down here..."
User Image

User Image

(Queen Alexstraza's dragon, and human form (atleast her face lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am
Ryssa lowers her arms then moves back when she saw Alexstraza.She seen her a few times before but in images and vision.She bows to the great dragon and kept her head bowwed.She moved back into the shadows  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 pm
(Uhhh, Alexstraza isnt near Ryssa and Renold. =])  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 pm
(She can see them.Her powers are allowing her.She doesn't realize she not near her)

Ryssa moves back"Lets get out of here.I don't want to be here"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm
Syromoc shook his head, not taking his eyes off Ozymandias, "Sorry, he was a gift. I'd be hurting the feelings of another if any harm came to him. As for why I kill..." Syromoc paused thinking of an answer. "I kill to live. I was to be killed for a crime I did not commit. But before I was put to the gallows, I was offered freedom. What I chose should be obvious."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm
Renold nodded. "As soon as my arm turnes normal..." he paused as again he arm and hand shifted back to its original form, the dwarvne longsword in hand. "Come on..." he said as he pulled Ryssa along the corridors, leaving the broken throne room behind.

Alexstraza watches as her two guest turned to humans. "Now, what is your concern Mangyos? Must i inform my father of your quarrel?" She asked in a powerful tone. "Bern'at, bring me the Dragon Orb."
Bern'at, zealosly loyal to his queen, retrieved the orb. Massive in size, it had unbelievable power over other dragons. "M'lady..." he said handing it over.Alexstraza smiled and used the orb to control Mangyos. "Tell your drakes they serve me and Nefarox now..." she said.
Just as Mangyos turned agian to his dragon form, a lightning bolt hit Red Dragon Queen. Looking up, they all saw a flight of silver and gold dragons. "Alextraza! Leave the magic weaver his will!"
Cursing under her breath, she turned to Bern'at and mouthed one word of warning. "Cyan." Both understanding, turned into dragons and flew away, leaving Mangyos to his fate.
Cyan, the leader of the only true good dragons in the world, watched as a new fissure opened in teh earth around the mountian. Descending to teh Magic Weaver, he started casting a spell of healing on the other aspect. "He will be fine, with time. Hold this fortress men. I will seek teh Chosen."
User Image  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 pm
Ryssa follows.She was worried and needed to be in the nature  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm
Ozymandias moved his eyes to Syromoc, unchanging in mood. "Well, all I had meant was to look him over. After all, I was very interested in the draconic, so many years ago." he turned to face the area behind him casually, his eyes scanning the landscape. Without facing Syromoc, he spoke again. "Why did you have your beast terrorize the city?"  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm
Syromoc was startled by the question, partially because he didn't know the answer to it, "You don't need to know my reasons, for in the end, only the result matters."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 am
Ozymandias turned, anger making itself known on his face. "Do not tell me the ends jistify your means!" He roared, raising a hand and drawing back his strange black metal sword. "Ever! Now answer me!"  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Renold pulld Ryssa out of the palace to see the carnage that litered the streets. "In the Makers name..." he said under his breadth. He looked up to see the skies filled with dragons. The assasin saw teh hints of gold, bronze, silver, and other mettalic colored dragons fighting several flights of black and green drakes. "Ryssa, we need to leave..." he said as he heard giant footsteps approach from behind the two.
Mra'ture looekd down on Ryssa and smiled. "Little one, come with me. The green flights need your help," He grinned, revealing the dripping, thick dragon blood on his teeth. Renold looked closer and saw the evil in his eyes.
The assasin leaned closer to the mage priest and whispered to her. "Dont trust him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 pm
Ryssa was breathing hard.She never seen so much death or felt it.Her markings burning and hurting her.She looked at Mra'ture"Why"Was all she could say and in elven.She pulled from Renold and the dragon.She wraps her arms about her.She didn't come for this.She was only to help with healing.Her hair fell over her as her powers of a mage surrounded her as if protecting her.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 pm
Mra'Ture scowled at teh elf and assasin. "Why must all humans be so defiant?!" he roared. "No matter, the Dark one should be able to show you the world as it should be..." he laughed as he inhaled, about to unleahs a powerful blast of poison on the two.
Renold felt his arm change again. He felt the arm turn into a blade itself. "No! THis is our world!" he yelled as he broke away from Ryssa and thrust his arm into teh green's chest.
Scowling with minor pain, Mra'Ture swepted him away and proceeded to dig his claw into the unconcious Renold. But before he had a chance, he was hit by lightning made form a gold dragon.
The gold dragon pushed intot eh green and grabbed him with his mighty clawas and threw him to teh air. "Run mortals! Flee the city!!"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff