Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akatsuki Wanabees

Back to Guilds

Create your own akatsuki WANABEE character and join the fun!! Random parodies and more! 

Tags: akatsuki, naruto, wanabee, cookies, canine crunchies 

Reply Create your own naruto character!
PROFILES II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raging Peanut

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm
In order to be old and wise...

where's the forum where you post your profiles the first time? i can't find it. sweatdrop

...You must be young and crazy!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Username: Akatsuki_Girl_Yumi

Charater Name: Yumi Takahashi

Nickname: Kitten

Village: A small village outside of Konoha

Ring sign: Neko Akuma

Appearance: White hair down to waist, Black cat ears and tail. Gold eyes

Skills:Controls fire,and is also skilled with a katana and chakrams.

Akatsuki friends: Deidara,Tobi,Konan,and Hidan.

Crush: Deidara

Bio: The only surviver of her village, She traveled with her friend Shay.Shay was murdered Shortly after her 18th birthday due to a power she inherited from her village. Yumi saught revenge and killed the murder. Later in the woods she passed out in the forest due to a wound from the fight and woke up in the akatsuki layer and was aske to join.

(sorry it sucks im not good at things like this sweatdrop )  

WaywardComposer

2,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 pm
character name: Elfeirea rina Kuroi

village: born in suna, but raised and was a ninja for konoha.

appearance: long lithium colored hair(lithium is silvery white metal), lithium eyes and stands 5'9". she has long nails that she sharpens to points as claws and she filed her canines to be fangs when she was 15. pale skin, but not ugly pale.

weapons: fangs, claws , three katana and control over shadows...like gaara controls sand. shae is also a master shape shifter and is commonly seen as a silver-grey wolf.

weaknesses: has bipolar disorder and refuses to take the medicine they give her for it. nasty temper and blacks out when she's injured severely or panics/ backed into a corner. during blackouts she becomes a mindless killer using only brute force and strength to kill.

ring kanji: kage ookami (shadow wolf)

story: while on an A-ranked mission she had shapeshifted to an enemy ninja she had just dispatched and was ambushed by her own ninja teammates. when she shifted back to try to get them to stop they thought it was an enemy pulling a jutsu and attacked to the point where the only way she was going to live would be to kill them. so she did. this was 3 yrs ago, and since then she wondered around with the hidden leaf and sand after her and stealing and pulling assassinations to survive and get paid. was ambushed by the akatsuki's target while running from sand jounin. said akatsuki deafeted their target and watched her defeat her pursuers and they then departed. the next day she awoke in the akatsuki base and was inducted as a member. the akatsuki have since secretly become her home and family.

freinds: almost all of the akatsuki...she doesn't really know Zetsu and Pein, but respects pein as a very powerful person who shouldnt be messed with.

crush(s): tobi, hidan, and pein-sama.

enemies: all ninja who tried to lock her up for defending herself and those who didnt beleive she was telling the truth.(and all of the enemies of the akatsuki, naturally.)

summoning animal: dogs/wolves

plz dont pester me much this ish meh first rp profile... sooo...how is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 am
user name: kathyme123
character name(full):Kathyne

nickname: Kat ( preferrable name) or kathy
items that i am always carrying:my back~pack, my nail filer,nail polish ( black and red), headphones,an i~pod touch and my bell ( calls animals)

village: Unknown (i came out of nowhere)

ring sign: neko 。◕‿‿◕。

akatsuki best friend(s) biggrin eidara, Zetsu and Itachi
akatsuki crush biggrin eidara 。◕‿‿◕。
skills:i can call any animal by bell,but can talk to birds and cats,i have the abilities of a cat, i can carry 2x my weight, and i have a perfect sense of smell and hearing and have perfect aim
weapons:kunai, my long~ lost clan of cats that i keep in my back pack,a sword and a bow and some arrows i make from wood and stone.
bio: Raised by cats and one day wandered off.i had grown cat ears,long nails and a tail by then.I joined the Akatsuki wheni was 6 and was lost for weeks before the i met the akatsuki. Weeks after I joined, Konan grabbed a kunai and marked my right eye with a scar.The reason she did that is unknown.We've been enemies ever since but cannot do anything for one of us would get kicked out of the akatsuki.

( I DID NOT MAKE THIS I JUST SUCK AT DRAWING SO I JUST GOT THIS FROM PB)
User Image  

pinc louds

Desirable Receiver

Yuuka_nurse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm
user name:Yuuka_nurse

character name(full):Yuuka (the nurse)

nickname:Yuu

village:unknown

ring sign: none

skills: medical jutsu, defense jutsus, poisons, etc

bio: I dont remember, all I know is that I woke up one day, saw Melas-sama he told me my name is Yuuka and that my mission is to protect xaki-sama no matter what. I didnt ask further questions, its fun being in akatsuki anyways and serving Xaki-sama biggrin

Image:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Username: UltimateFanKohaku

Character name: Kohana Matsuda

Nicknames: Koha-chan, Koha, Kohana chan, Hana

Villiage: Never really had a home... Associates with villiage hidden in the snow

Ring Sign: Crescent moon

Appearance: Medium height with big red eyes. Has a large bust, but is still modest about it. Medium length Dark brown hair with crescent moons carved into her arms. Wears glasses and only wears skirts.

Akatsuki Friends: Konan, Deidara, and Itachi. Tries to be friends with everyone. Dislikes the blue walking fishstick (kisame)

Akatsuki crush: None... afraid of love :blush:

Bio: Kohana used to have a happy family... that is until a clan of demons slaughtered her small villiage. She wanders from villiage to villiage, making friends with everyone she meets and picking up jutsu on the way. People just want to protect her for some reason... she can never figure out why... Her one purpose is to teach others how to move on from tragedy. Kohana has an obsession with art, and admires deidara's artistic talent as well as konan's skills with origami (koha could never do origami... sweatdrop ) Kohana loves cold places and any place near water. She loves the rain and snow because it resonates with her somehow... Kohana does not like fighting unless there is a good reason for it, and she never tries to kill her enemies. She is afraid of heights and wishes to learn the art of the sword.

Jutsu skills: Is very good at chakra control and uses it to boost agility and strength. Has basic grasp of genjutsu, but her specialty is ninjutsu. She uses mainly water and ice techniques, forcing water to go against her opponent and redirecting energy.

Kekkai Genkai: Kohana's family had a very rare bloodline technique; luna style jutsu. When using this, her chakra always glows silver in an aura around her. Her eyes change to a gloden color, and the crescents carved into her hans glow as well. She can control gravity when in luna-mode and can instantaneously heal all injuries until her chakra runs out.

Picture (cant upload pics from my comp sweatdrop will when i can though!)  

Witch of Void

Ruthless Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

zooziman

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 am
Username: Zooziman

Charater Name: Katsuki Korono

Nickname: Karo-San

Village: A Sacret Village Nowhere To Know

Ring sign: None

Appearance: Black Short Hair, always wear's Akatsuki Cloak, And has Black eyes.

Skills: Extermely Skilled with a katana, Controls Wind and is familiar Paralyzing Jutsus/Techniques.

Akatsuki friends: Tobi, Konan.

Crush: Konan

Bio: A murderer Killed her parents when he was 12 years old, as skilled as he was he revenged his parents death but he realised that who killed them was an organisition he hopes someday to destroy. Desperatly Training himself he heard of Akatsuki and wanted to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 am
username: blood soaked shadows66

Charater Name: gin uchiha
nickname: ginny

village: hidden leaf village
ring sign: unknown

akatsuki friend: none

akatsuki crush: no one

skills: fire Techniques his mangekyou sharingan which he rarely uses lightning jutsus taijutsu ninjutsu genjutsu his mangekyou sharingan powers are much like kakashis mangekyou he can suck objects into a black hole causing them to be lost forever and his right eye can allow him to warp anywhere but costs a large amount of chakra and can only be used twice a day

bio:gin grew up in the hidden leaf village his hair was a odd color black and blue he had always hid his face so nobody knew what he looked like apart from his mother and father but at the age of 10 shortly after the events of his mother and father being killed he shortly left the village and wandered from village to village for years having no where to call home before finally resting in the rain village at the age of 13 it was there that he trained and became a master at fire techniques along with a few water jutsus which he still has trouble using when he finally reached the age 17 he left the rain village and wandered once again and ended up falling into the akatsuki group nobody knows quite how though

photo: none (sorry couldnt find one that matched ^^; )  

Monsieur Ravenwood

Shadowy Consumer

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Username:: RosesFasllinglikeRain
Picture References: Coming soon...
Character Name: Maria
Full Name: Maria Lynn Palmer
Nick Name(s): N/a
Birthdate: November 12th
Birth Status: Only child
Hair: Black, short
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'1.5
Weight/Body Structure: thin, short.
Parents: McKenzie Palmer, her mother, alive, but sick. Bedridden.
Steven Palmer, Father, stays home to care for his wife.
Siblings: None.
Hobbies: Drawing, Daydreaming.
Loves: Sleep, peaceful places.
Dislikes: Explosions.
Loathes: Alarms of any kind.
Fears: Sudden, violent death.
Strengths:
Weakness:
Good Qualities:
Bad Habits:
Powers/Abilities/Talents/Skills:
Temperament:
Village
Akatsuki Friends:
Akatsuki Crush:
Bio:
Ring Sign:
Summoning Animal:

Currently incomplete.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am
UPDATE:
pdj23
user name: pdj23
character name(full): Akiyo Hiro
nickname: Akiyo-kun, Hiro-sempai
village: hidden moon(a new village XP)
ring sign: Dea†h
akatsuki best friend: saki-chan, Itachi, Tobi, Pein
akatsuki crush(optional): none
skills: illusion, fire and thunder expert, sword fighting, hiroshi eye technique(sealed), eye of torment(sealed), eye of death(sealed),etc
Element used: fire and thunder
Sword: left hand - Raijin no Ken(sword of thunder god)
right hand - Hiroshi Flame Sword
back - Gan Jiang and Mo Ye Twin sword
bio: (past) he was the 3rd son of the leader of the Hiroshi Clan. Passed on by the cursed eye, he was treated harshly through trainings. On his 7th birthday Akiyo disappeared from the Hiroshi palace. Escaping from his barbaric location, he stayed at the public market about 4 more years and continued his journey through the north. He then meet the akatsuki wannabees.

(present) After his 5 successive years joining the akatsuki wannabees as a trainee, he was honored to be an official member. On his mission to the deserted place of Hidden Moon he was ambushed by unknown elite ninjas. Sealing his destructive eyes and arms..he was then imprisoned and manages to escape.. He then realized that it was his clan, the Hiroshi, who captured him. Noticed by his weak ability without the eyes, he trained himself on the mountains of the north hills and succeeded his desired goal. He went back in the hideout after a few months.
Image:
(past)
User Image

User Image

(present)

Update: as akiyo's ability was sealed, he trained himself in sword and physical endurance. He can still use his destructive eye only once in a while, and can only be used for torturing or damaging his foes in a specific range..After sunset, he then transform into a male butler or a female maid. Using his chakra too much will transform him into a weak crying little boy.  

Panda Pengu
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DrunkenMangaMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 am
Username: DrunkenMangaMonkey
Character Name(Full): Zero Kiryu Uchiha
Nickname: Zero
Village: The Hidden Sand Village
Ring Sign: Darkness
Akatsuki Best Friend: None
Akatsuki Crush: None
Skills: Amaterasu , Shadow Clone Technique , Tsukuyomi , Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique , Armor of Sand , Sphere of Sand , Sand Binding Coffin , Third Eye , Sand Clone Technique , Shield of Shukaku , Sharingan , Mangekyō Sharingan.

Bio: Once part of the uchiha clan , Zero was left abandoned in the hidden sand village. Where gaara taught him everything he knew , He did this because he saw a great power sealed away in zero's body. He saw his hate towards the leaf village but more importantly he saw his younger self.

Im not really good at drawing , so ill post a picture later smile  
Create your own naruto character!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces