Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Rosemary glares at the ghost "You cant have him" she stated "Eric? You okay?" she asked "I dont mean to control your body, just protect it, so dont get scared okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 pm
The Evil Spirit started to move. He started crawling toward Eric. Using just his arms to move himself. The spirit was still crawling on its stomach. It would arch its back up after each motion. Moving closers and closer toward its target.

Eric looked down at the spirit that was coming for him. He felt very cold because of Rosemary. His body ached and he found himself unable to move. All he could do was just stand there and watch this thing move closer to him.

The two officers that were in the car. Stepped out once again. Both moving toward Eric from opposite sides.

Cop 1- What is going on Eric!?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm
"Dang.." she said when she saw the spirit move towards them "uhh...." she uses her hand to pick up his "Maybe i can control you.." She whispered and then opened her mouth to have Eric talk the words she was saying "You Have to Get me Out of here now!" Rose huffs "God this takes so much energy" she whispered to herself "I need to work out more." she giggles before turning serious again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Eric wanted to move away from that spot. He wanted to get away. But he didn't want to be controlled. He was far too weak at this point to resist any sort of a possession. He spoke the words that Rose were making him say. Though, they were in more of a whisper than anything.

Eric- You have to get me out of here.

The other two officers looked alarmed by his comment. Neither one of them knew what was going on. But they listened to him none the less. One of the officers grabbed Erics arm. As he lended him his shoulder. To help him over to the car. They started slowly moving back toward the police car. Eric looked like he was in need of medical attention. The evil spirit tried to grab ahold of the officers foot. Who was helping Eric. But he ended up missing. The ghost wanted to possess someone and quick. It needed more power. More energy to take what it wanted.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm
Rose sighs in relief when the officers listened to her and moved Eric away. "You shall go burn in hell!" she yelled at the evil ghost, clearly wanting to smash its head with the heel of her foot and slam its bloody evil spirit back where it belonged.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 pm
The creature started reaching out toward the one officer.

Evil Spirit- Fffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd Me!!!

The one officer turned toward his comrade as he was helping Eric into the car.

Cop 2- Did you here something Jim?

The spirit suddenly appeared as a bolt of lightning. It went straight for the one cop that was standing around talking. He raised his hands up suddenly. Then went silent after that. He looked down the brim of his head at the others. Then smiled, as he made his way to the drivers seat of the car. His partner completely oblivious to what was going on. Eric was in the back seat wounded. Jim was sitting in the front passengers seat. He leaned back looking at Eric. With a sympathetic look in his eyes.

Jim- Don't worry Eric, we are going to get you to a hospital fast, stat.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm
Rose kept her body wrapped around Eric, fearing for his life and not wanting the evil ghost to come and take his body back over "You'll be healed in no time" she whispered in his ear, hoping to soothe him or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 pm
There was an unknown man. Standing behind the nearest tree. A hand could be see coming out from behind the trunk. The figure threw some sort of a powder mixed in some sort of bag. Which broke apparent, covering the one officers uniform with this powder. The Evil Ghost thought he had won. And he was just going to walk away with this cops body. With Eric in the back seat wounded. But someone else had other plans. It completely repelled the ghost from the mans body. Afterwords, he felt a bit light headed. But full of energy and he couldn't help but smile for some reason. Even though, as far as he knew. There was nothing to smile about. The officer stepped into the drivers seat. Starting up the vehicle.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 am
*sai walks over to the car* ghost, let the cop go to the hospital, hell be fine. hes in good hands now..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
"I have a name you know" she said and she figured he was right so she slowly removed her body from around his and floated over by Sai "you better be right.."  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm
The officers pealed out of the driveway. Speeding down the road with there sirens on. The car could be heard for a good blocks radius. To warn anyone that was nearby. That a police car was nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 am
~sigh~ and where were we before we were interrupted?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm
"I dont know" she reaches to grab a hold of him but her hands passed right through him "This isnt fair, i cant touch you.." she sighs and crosses her arms  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:30 am
is it really that important to you?....~sigh~*he smiles and touches her gently, sending a wave of energy through her and making her tangible* try now.  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 am
She shivered when she felt the energy "How'd you do that?" she asked while poking his arm and finding that she could actually touch him. Rose giggles and bounces up and down while clapping her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff