Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Waiting for Daylight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:11 pm

User Image
"Defining Character Quote here. Preferably Taken from one of Their RPS."

Name: Shiva'soheila
Meaning: Charming Star
Pronunciation: She-Vah So-Hey-Lah
Nicknames: Shi. Shiva. Soheila. Sohee. Sola. Heil. Heila.
Origin: Persian

Species: Lion (New Rogue Lines)
Stage: Young Adult

Mother: O'Tep
Father: Tariq'ra'ad
Siblings: Zaahir. Ridwan. Pari'essi. Faridah.

Fertile: Yes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mate: Mwali*
Offspring: None Currently

Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Seer: No

Theme Song: World is Mine by Hatsune Miku
RP Color: #BEB6E9
RP Status: Open to All RP
Location: All around the Ukuuchu'Wafalme Pride and Rogue Lands
Familiar: None Currently

Obtained: Custom into Eskimo & Yin's Litter (October '09)
Colorist: Dark Fire Angel

Personality: Shiva is a very extroverted girl who always has her nose in the air. The daughter of one of the three Vizier's that serves as an adviser to the Sultan she is completely enamored with and loyal to her father. Shiva idolizes Tariq and her ultimate wish is to be the beybanu to a male who rivals her father's strength and intelligence. Being the daughter of a councilman to the king doesn't really amount to much in the Ukuucha'Wafalme, being born female puts one at a disadvantage given they they're generally lower ranking than males.

That being said, it doesn't deter Shiva at all. She's convinced she is Tariq's most beautiful daughter, possibly the most beautiful female in the entire pride and it shows in her actions and the way she carries herself.

Holding the beliefs of her pride and the desire to please her father above anything else, Shiva'soheila knows well a females place and how she is expected to act. She will often give pointers to females who she feels are not ask skilled as she is, no matter how old they are. Shiva's ultimate goal is to become the beybanu of a pad her father will be impressed with, but she's a stubborn girl who is determined to get what she wants and as such, will resort to any means to get it. Settling for nothing less than the best. As a result this can sometimes get her into trouble.

She's a spirited girl who is a little conceited and haughty, however she has a good head on her shoulders when rational, is a good friend to anyone who can gain her admiration and will be eternally faithful to the lion who is fortunate enough to win her over and become her pad.

*Note for Adulthood: As Shiva gets older she will become a little less of a snot. She still won't like not getting her way and being the most important but living amongst Tariq's banu she will realize that they're a family and she will look out after her pad's banu because it's what a good beybanu would do. That includes helping out any banu of her pad should they get into trouble even if the two girls don't have a particularly good relationship.

User Image

BIOGRAPHY

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

In Progress----->
Just Roaming
Slippery Slope
The Doctor is In
Our Paradise

<-----Completed
Cherished moments never last
The moment...
He's Impossible!
Dusk
Where wandering paws may roam
I Want You More Than Anything~
You Belong with Me!

Abandoned----->
You don't like me?

User Image

[!] Nothing currently.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Parents: Tariq'rad [owned by [ Eskimo ]] x O'Tep [owned by Yin-bug]
First Litter: Siblings;
Faridah; owned by [ Eskimo ]
Pari'essi; owned by Yin-bug
Ridwan; owned by xo -- kairi
Zaahir; owned by Ary Keeyara

Second Litter: Siblings; (Colored by Ririka)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:19 pm
FAMILIAR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Defining Character Quote here. Preferably Taken from one of Their RPS."

Name:
Meaning:
Pronunciation:
Nicknames:
Origin: Swahili

Species:

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

Fertile:
Sexual Orientation:
Mate:
Offspring:

Companion:
Pride:

Theme Song:
RP Color: #
RP Status:
Obtained:
Colorist:

Personality:
Biography:

User Image

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

In Progress----->
None!

<-----Completed
None!

Abandoned----->
None!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 pm
User Image

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm
User Image

[Image Title] by Artist Name  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Shiva's Entry
For Tariq x O'Tep

Name of SoA: I'd like to see the baby before I name her. I'd like her to have a name that at least partially fits her personality though so it might contain Suri (Princess) or Bano (Lady/Princess) in it somewhere.

Appearance: Colorist Choice. I usually come up with a look and then a personality follows but, strangely enough, the personality came first and so I'm really open to anything as far as appearance goes though I would like her to look unique from her siblings, give her one more reason to act like a little queen deserving of only the finest things. :3

Visual reference(optional unless parents request): N/A
Personality/if family wants to know: This little girl is a princess, a know it all and completely self confident. She's brazen and stubborn, but loyal to a fault once she's found the right male to serve with a good, sensible head on her shoulders when she chooses to be rational.

Her father, despite his strange ways, is her entire world. She is entirely convinced that if dad is showing one of his banu his claws, there is an entirely justified reason. They obviously aren't acting like a proper banu should and she'd be glad to show them what they're doing wrong!

She's absolutely certain she'll make the best beybanu ever to exist some day, in fact, she won't settle for anything less!! As a Vizier's daughter she won't be satisfied as some average banu and somehow feels her father would think less of her if she allowed herself to accept such a plain and common place title. Not only that but she won't allow herself to be the beybanu of some meak lion, oh no. The male she makes her den with will have to be worthy of her!

I find this amusing, because she really will pitch a fit if she ends up being a banu and/or ends up in the care of a male she thinks is weak. She's bound to be a little rebellious until she finally gets where she wants to be as the beybanu at the side of a male she can be proud to serve.

This is a girl who knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals.

Ant requirements that the family has: I really have no intention of getting her killed or kicked out. I really do like the concept of the pride and I love the personality concept that sort of struck me on a whim. I do have lots of plans that would involve her possibly ending up as a Kajira for a while as she would be a stubborn little lady and she won't settle for anything less than the best, though I do think it might take her a while to end up somewhere that really makes her happy. It would be interesting to see how her relationship with her mother and father might be strained by her disobedience and rebellion or if they (particularly Tariq) would find her spirit amusing and intriguing if Tariq took an interest at all. And fun to watch her cope with being a banu or kajira while she plotted her way into the paws of the man she really wanted to be with.

Rp for the winz. <33

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out