.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Yuna - Breeding (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Mtambaa'miti & Kindoro'ardhi  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Simi & Tufah - 3
Ahai'yuta & Chamchela - 4
Arufi'Hadithi & Yepa - 3
Mauja & Nafsiumiza - 4
Mysmyr & Semira - 3
Hiashi'ikusa & Lakeisha - 5
Mtambaa'miti & Kindoro'ardhi - 1

*glares at one roll* stare There is always onnnnneeeeee. I am going to start putting a disclaimer; 'Beware all ye who enter my breedings - there is a high risk of one rolls. Enter with ten RPs, or face the unfortunate consequences.'

Well, looks like it's mostly good rolls =D At least,..with the interwebs shutting down early, I'll be more focused on coloring >D  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Ooommggg <33 *pings trade for both her and Amon, ah ha ha!* <33!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm
OMG! My first Breeding, sent trade for myself and Skie  

nessiaing

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 pm
OO; Wow! Not what I thought I'd be coming home to! *sends trade for Iris and I*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm
Customing in Hiashi'ikusa x Lakeisha

Name: coming later
Owner: Amon Larethian
Parents: Hiashi'ikusa x Lakeisha
Pride: Firekin
Description:
This is going to be mostly up to you. I only request that he be male, be a combination of black, red, and white (the amount and where is up to you), and that he has some of his father's glowing markings. Beyond that it is completely up to you.

sending trade now.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:51 pm
Also, Iris and I will both be customing into the litter. I won't know when the cubs arrive and I don't know if Iris will be OL between now and then-- so just making the note here if it's alright, that we do intend to custom! I'll post my form later (and Iris' if she needs a proxy).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:04 pm
I also wanted to make a note that there might be customs in the litter between Mysmyr and Semira. 83

Also, thank you!~ 8D <33  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
OP-Yuna rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Custom cub:

Name: TBA
Owner: Shariea
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.') Aali-makabila
Parents: (if applicable) Yepa and Arufi'Hadithi
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Description: pale white body with purple eyes. Inner ears are a pale blue and mane and tip of tail alternate from a purple into blue. He has stripes of purple fading into blue on his front right leg and back left leg (alternating sides basicly from front to back) and a wing marking of purple and blue on his back. Very light stripes also continue along down to the tip of his tail, starting about half way up. Random heart markgin in the stripes some where like his siblings.
Reference Images: (if applicable) Colors like his sister: Maybe a little different as not to look exactly the same. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/KitsuneAmaya/Breedings/ArufiYepa3.jpg  

Shariea

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm
This is for Mauja and Nafsiumiza

Name: Tiegan
Owner: Painted Moose
Parents: Mauja & Nafsiumiza
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Description: She's the same dark brown as Mauja's mane, with her mother's lighter underbelly/muzzle/and bit underneath the eyes. I'd like her to have the little square patch above Mauja's nose as well, except in the color of his pelt. Tiegan's own mane/fur at the end of her tail would be in that color as well.

I think it'd be cool if she had sea green eyes. 8'D
Reference Images: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 pm
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my crack-tacular customs. XD Really truely. An idea just popped in my head and I had to run with it. Don't feel completely tied to replication, you're free to play with it a bit.

Name: Ummm TBD
Owner: Iris_virus
Species: lion
Parents: (if applicable) Ahaiyuta x Chamchela
Description:
Okay... basically.. I want a scene..
The top portion of him would be dad's dark blue, fading to a lighter blue and eventually white cloud shapes (like uncle). Under the 'clouds' would be some of the uncle's blue for the sky, eventually reaching grass the color of dad's eyes (would like the grass to look a little less choppy if possible, like baby 3/Matsailema's nose marks). Brown toes, unless you don't think they look good. From the clouds I'd like some tornadoes wrecking havoc. Atleast one big one should be touching the ground (and it would be awesome if it could be throwing some dust like momma's wings) but the other few don't have to be touching the ground all the way if you don't like.
White inner ears, black nose, golden eyes, and brown hair. I'd like a small tornado on his nose too, something simple like the other cubs/Matsai's star mark
Note - I'll be getting him cursed as an adol, so you don't have to do the adult stage. I'll still pay the whole 500k though if you want it.

Reference Images: (if applicable)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/accustom.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/ahaiyutaadultcert.png
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Tahja_Estes/SOA_stuff/Certs/ellycert.png
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/bluekillerdonkey/Gods/mavundevundeadultcert.png

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 pm
Custom cub:

Name: TBD
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Pride/Pack: Aali-makabila
Parents: Arufi'Hadithi x Yepa
Description: White base coat with mother's mane color for mane/tail. Father's full toe markings with stripes going up all four legs starting at dark blue and trailing up into the peach before dissolving into nothing, like the mother's stripes (see reference image for color gradient pattern). I'd also like to see a 'hidden heart' in the stripes, like the other cubs.

I like the stripes in litter cub #2's mane, if you wanted to add something like that in to my girl's too. XD I also like the wing markings, but I'll leave whether or not my girl has them up to you. I only ask that if she -does- have them they be flipped the other way, to look like they're folded against her side (if that doesn't make any sense poke me and let me know XD). Colors for the wing, if done, would be in the same gradient as the stripes, with the peach only at the very tips (mostly the blues and pinks).
Reference Images: http://i25.tinypic.com/2v0dezt.jpg (base color, mane color and a color palate off to the left for the gradient + line colors)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Customing in with permission! <3

Name: Zakiya
Owner: Manda
Pride/Pack: Swampies! (Jini-msemi XD)
Ranks:
Cub-Juve - Youth
Adol - Pilgrim
Adult - Hunter
Parents: (if applicable) Mysmyr x Semira
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Description: See ref~!
Reference Images: (if applicable) x  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am
Name: TBD
Owner: Tahja Estes
Parents: (if applicable) Ahaiyuta x Chamchela
Description: I'd like a twin to #4, :] but with mom's purple eyes instead of green, everything else is identical.

Reference Images: (if applicable)

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces