Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DANIEL3398

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:10 pm
((ummm are any spots still open?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 am
yes diva and elana chevalier  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

DANIEL3398

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 am
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
yes diva and elana chevalier

((is any one diva cause if not ill be her))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 am
I am diva  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 pm
- D e A d Y - t E e D y -
Rosily new it was the truth, and forced herself to go through with it, so he would at least live to be able to hate her for it... which actually didn't make a whole lot of sense, when she looked back. But tried once more to give him her blood, this time holding him down slightly, so he wouldn't swat her away.

Ren was too weak to even push her off. He opened both of his eyes to look at her with pain and suffering as he put both his hands to his sides. He was drifting in and out of conscienceness, but had just enough energy to turn his head away from Rosily's bleeding hand. 'What.. is she.. doing to.. me..? Trying to.. feed me.. her blood..? Why..?' He thought to himself as he did all he could to resist her (which wasn't much). Ren couldn't move his body anymore, he was completely helpless with Rosily holding him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
I am diva

(( crap how about sayas little brother riku? can i be him?))  

DANIEL3398

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Diva sighed,walked over to him and opened his mouth, then let the blood, drip into his mouth,then helped his swallow it"I really hate it, when people try to resist.it makes it that much more harder for us queens to trust them"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 am
Elena stared on at them turning Ren into a chivalier. 'So that's how you do it... you drink most of their blood so they're completely helpless... then you make them drink your own blood... every reaction is different for each individual person... whether it causes pain or if it does anything at all... when did the world resourt to such violence..? I don't think I'd be able to do it... attacking chyropterans is easy... but humans that are innocent and have nothing to do with me..? I don't know...' she thought to herself as she sat there watching with grief.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 am
Ren shut his eyes tight at the taste of blood; hated it.. but when Diva made him swallow it, he had a completely different reaction. He kept his eyes closed and screamed out in pain. His whole body felt like it was breaking from the inside out.. he through both Diva and Rosily away from him and got on his hands and knees. He tightened his fists and started puching the groud to make him stop thinking about the pain.. but it didn't work.. the pain got worse and he fell onto his side, cringing in pain and screaming louder now. As he screamed, two dark black wings started growing out of his back, and it was torturous for him. After the wings have grown all the way, he fell quiet.. gasping for air as the pain was finally fading...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 am
She looked at Elena"I know what you ar thinking, this is the only way to create chevalier, your protectors, without them, we queens are defenseless against anything, if there was another way i would have found it,but i haven't yet."She told her  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 am
Elena looked at her mother blankly, "There's no other way..?" she asked in a hushed voice. "None at all..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:09 pm
She looked at her sadly"No if we just give it to them in a drink, our blood will mutate them worse than whats happening to him, thats why we must drink his blood to leave room for ours."She said then went to her and hugged her"if you want, you can drug yours so he wont feel any pain"She told her  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm
Elena hugged her mother back and stood up, "How do you drug someone's blood..?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 am
She giggled"i meant drug him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:27 pm
((Riku is dead.))
Rosily clenched her fists tight, and stopped crying. Instead, she got stiffly up and when over to Ren. Never again, she decided. And she'd make this up to Ren, too. Rosily got on her hands and knees, and reached out to touch him in a gesture of comfort. On the inside she was begging him to forgive her.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff