Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Aury tried to break free of him.

but she soon realized all she wanted to do was have him hold her.
that closeness.
she needed it badly.

she apologized To Nala and Held onto Seraph.

She watched Chevy Smile and her eyes become big.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 pm
"I shall stay it partly my fault they got my clan into this in ther first place so, I will fight but only till the threat of my clan to you people is no more." she looked at aury and chevy with a smile and then looked at seraph and sadness came over her. "Sorry for getting you guys into this much trouble."  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Aury walked over and hugged Nala.

"im a white tigeress,we're usually solitary so i dont know much about clans, there was a clan of hyenas, three of so...i scared em off becasue Chevy was just a little 3 week old, so really i dont know much." Aury said with one ear tilted up.

Aury Then went back and continued hugging Seraph.

she buried her face into his chest and purred.

"i love you" she said nervously.

chevy giggled and hugged M.e Tightly.
"look at mommy and Seraph, there flirting" Chevy burst out laughing and took M.e to the Back room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm
"I love you to Aury..thats why I'm so protective....now, I want you to go to the back room while we fight these people off so we can continue hugging later" He stood with her still in his arms, picking her up in the process and brung her to where Chevy was, sitting her ont he bed he kissed her forehead and walked out "Nala, I need you to hold my hand so I can borrow your power..so we can both do the same stuff against them" When he stole powers, he accualy just like kakashi, learnt them tempararly, so it wasnt accualy stealing, just copying "M.e. tought me how to use the sowrd, but I need to be able to do what you can for it to work"  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 pm
Aury was Scared....something might happen to Seraph.

without thinking she ran and jumped on Seraph kissing him lightly.

she stared into his eyes and wispered.

"come back"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 am
Nala looked even sadder! "My powers are carried in my blood so they realy cant be copyed but there is away you can get them though it will only last for 24 hours!" Nala said as she Pulled out a small bottle that had a red liquid in it. "This is a mix it will change you into a meber of my clan for 24 hours and not a second longer. You will know all i know and have all my strengths but this is my only bottle of this so we need to get my clan away before the 24 hours are upalso you may not want to drink it in front of them since the changing wont be a nice sight."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm
Seraph blushed and kisse dher back "I will" he got up and put her back in the room, locking it from the outside "Ok..Nala..lets get this over with.." he sighed and took the bottle "Just drink it right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm
Nala covered her ears and said "Yes" hopeing that it wouldnt be as bad as she thought the change would be.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm
Seraph drunk it then suddenly fell on the flow with a noise that sounded like he was yelling loudly, but not in pain  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Aury heard the yelling and immeadiatly growled.

Chevy started screaming and crying.

Aury held her tightly.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 am
"Just bare with it! What you are feeling is the power of my clan since you arent use to it your body should adjust within a few seconds." Nala said in a clam yet loud voice to let chevy and aury know that seraph was ok and to let seraph know it shouldnt take much longer (or at least she was hopeing not since 2 of her clan members where on the move and heading to hear.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm
Aury held Chevy closely and tightly comforting her.

"shh, its ok baby, its ok" she purred into Chevy's ear.

Chevy soon quieted at he sound of her mother voice and held onto her tightly.

Aury sensed the new clan memebers and took Chevy to the panic room in the back of Seraphs shop with M.e.

and waited.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 am
the 2 members of her clan showed up "Darn it not yet!" Nala said seeing that seraph hadn't full adjust to the powers yet. "Please hurry there only scouts but that means that the others arent far behind! We got 30 mins before the first wave hits" She said as she threw a poision dart at one of the scouts and the other ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 am
Aury Carefully Hid Chevy with M.e.

She kissed her and told her how much she loved her.

"please let me help!, i have force feilds, i can do something for you until he get up!" Aury pleased with nala.  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Seraph eventualy stood, he felt much more powerful, his body seemed to have physical changes as well "I..think I can do this.." He looked at Nala "What can I do?" he heard Aury and yelled at the door so they could hear "HELL NO! I NEED YOU TO STAY SAFE WITH M.E AND CHEVY!" he had a slight growl to his gentle voice  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff