Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:37 pm
((John's laughing? lol))
Kyo wandered though the streets, looking at all the different types of markets. Surprisingly, he was almost enjoying himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 pm
( i think i failed to show it but that guy was suppose to be an old friend to him ._.; )  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 pm
((Nah, I was easily able to figure out that they were friends.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 pm
(lol. nice avi btw. like a psycho samurai/monk )

"come in, have a drink" the man said. john stepped in and "surem free booze is never bad" the man poured up two glasses of whisky. "soo hows the wasteland treating ya?" he asked " it has its ups and downs. scavaging is still working great. oh and i got some travell company at the moment." john replied. the man looked at him. "You. with company?! this person gotta be something special" John looked at him "Well hes not from here. found him in the small forest south of here. the one with the raider HQ" john said and looked at him seriously.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Kyo saw a booth that caught his interest, there was an entire section of items from his homeland, he looked at the merchant, he wasn't Asian, but a close look at the stuff and he knew it was all genuine. "Where did you get this?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm
"well i'd better go. still got some more deliveries."john said and got up and walked out.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm
The merchant smiled at him, which looked fake and behind it all, dangerous, "A nice Asian happened to sell it to me. Would you like to buy something? I could give you a decent price."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:55 pm
John walked over to the supply store. the merchant greeted him as he knew john bought there everytime he was in town. john grabbed some ammo and a new colt. he payed for it and went out. after finnishing the last delivery he went to the pub to wait for kyo.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Kyo narrowed his eyes, "Somehow I'm having trouble believing that he sld it to you. Good day sir." he bowed stiffly and turned to walk away, ignoring the words coming at him from that direction. He just wanted to get as far away as possible before he created a scene, remembering what John had told him.
He turned down an alley to escape the crowds and the suspicious merchant.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm
John ordered something to drink and sat down at the bar. a few men walked up to him to order something for the next time he was in town.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Kyo was starting to feel safer, when he heard something behind him, he turned to see a group of guys glaring at him, a couple with grins. Kyo sighed, "Well, at least now I know how the merchant got his stuff...you guys must be his dogs, yes?" They exchanged looks and converged. Kyo frowned, "Why do people always do such stupid things?" One of the men punched him in the stomach, sending him to his knees, from there, he swept his foot in an arch, tripping one guy before another managed to nail his head with his foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm
John was still sitting in bar. a man walked in and sat down a bit away from john and began speaking with a friend. John overheard the man saying something about seing a foreign kid getting beat up. "john got up payed the drink and walked out. he walked to the spot they talked about. he found kyo and some other guys. One of them tried to attack john. John grabbed the guy's arm and slammed him into a wall. john walked over to kyo. you wanna handle this yourself?  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm
Kyo was furious, "Yes please, these bastards are going to pay, I don't need any weapons for these COWARDS!" he ran at the closest and swiftly kicked him in the face and flipped up on his hands and spun his feet around kicking another in the chest. He jumped back to his feet and felt arms lock themselves under his and behind his neck, immobilizing him. He snarled and struggled as one of the few remaining ones punched him in the stomach again, he coughed and kicked him away. He tried throwing the guy on his back off, but he wouldn't budge, so he got dirty and kicked up, hitting the man in the crotch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm
John was leaning against a wall. he saw kyo finnish the last thug. "Ready to go? he asked as if nothing had happened.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm
Kyo nodded and wiped a smear of blood from his mouth, "Yeah, lets get out of here." he gave one of the guys he passed by a final kick and followed John.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff