Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 am
Yashie stopped smiling. It seemed that the conversation had gone a bit more personal. "So your family has troubles. I'm sorry this conversation made you bring it up."

Yashie put her hand on Nikko's shoulder. She knew sorry wouldn't change the past; there was nothing she could do about what has already happened. "Don't be sad now. Even if you weren't taught much, you're still a nice guy. You could probably make a career out of your talents, like your drawing. I bet hitsuzen will give you a bright future, even if the past wasn't so great."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 am
Nikko smiled a little. "Its fine. Don't worry about it, Kay?" Nikko looked at the wall were some framed work was. "Those are all done by me. For the book I am writing."  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 am
Yashie was still a bit worried; her pep talks haven't ever been great. She looked at the frames. "Along with being an artist, you're a writer. Amazing. Perhaps when you're older, you could do an autobiography with pictures. Any pictures of magic would certainly be exciting. It's hard with photography because magic can't exactly slow down. Most of the pictures are blurry messes. Trust me, I tried." Yashie laughed at her childhood antics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 pm
Nikko smiled a bit. "I imagine it would be difficult, but a spectacle nonetheless. Although I'm not entirely sure the world would be ready for magic. At least real magic." Nikko sighed. He needed to finish the book he was working on. The illustrations were all done. MAybe he should just be an artist.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:08 pm
"Well, if you wish to cater to the whole world, you would just have to change the names and looks of the people and present it as a fictional story. It could be like Jane Eyre; it says it's an autobiography, while in reality it's merely fictional. The only difference is that yours would be based on a real life."

Yashie picked up the alchohol and cotton balls again. It burned when she cleaned her cuts. Yashie wrapped some of the gauze over her stomach. "Either way, I'd think I'd buy it."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Nikko began laughing. "Well I know that at least one person would buy my book!" Nikko felt happy again, and hungry. Hunger was a bad thing. "Well right now I think I'm a starving artist." Nikko laughed again. "Hungry?"  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 pm
"Nah, just tired." Yashie tried to smile a bit and then leaned back on the couch. While paying more attention to her needs, she had realized how exhausted she was. Yashie's thoughts turned to her aunt; how was Aunt Lynn to react when she was to hear of the fight and magic? She checked her cell phone; there weren't any missed messages.

((Where'd the RP creater go? O_o))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm
Nikko raided the fridge to find something. Unfortunatley, nothing was there. He would have to cook something. Looking throuhg the cupborads he found spaghetti stuff. "Italian it is." Looking towards the girl who seemed exahusted, Nikko added. "If you wanna crash here you can, my mom is working the graveyard shift."

[[No Clue. She hasn't been around for a while.]]  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:49 pm
"Nah, I'll probably get grounded for suddenly disappearing before the first day at a new school. Do you mind if I stay a while though? I'm still a bit tired." Yashie knew tired was an understatement, but it was wrong to impose. Her parents might freak out if she was away for too long anyway. Yashie put her cellphone on vibrate and an alarm for after 10 minutes. She'll leave after that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm
Nikko laughed. "Alright. Have it your way." Nikko smiled, then went to prepare his dinner for the night. Preparing the water for the noodles, Nikko's mind wandered. Thinking of a new drawing. "Hey, If you don't live far, meet me here before going to the school, I'll walk with you there."  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:12 pm
Yashie, whose eyes were initially closed, looked toward Nikko's kitchen. "I don't live too far. Thanks. It's probably much better than being a loner." With her eyes back closed, Yashie smiled. This guy was really kind, even if his girlfriend's kind of scary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 pm
Yamagishi Akihiko grumbled as her dormmate turned off the annoying rooster alarm. The damn thing would crow so loud the entire floor could hear it, so no one really needed their own alarm clock. Damn bird. The sounds of sleepy girls getting ready for school was a mass of shouts, grumbles, and thumping footsteps as everyone either made breakfast or ran to the showers.

Aki was alway the first person out of the door, the smells of everyones breakfast and perfume and bodywash hurt her head. Also, the gymnastics team met early in the morning and she was hoping to try out. And if she didn't make gymnastics, she's settle for cheerleading. She double checked her bag for all her papers and homework, made sure she had her phone, double checked that it was on and charged, and soon started her walk as Serbian gypsy music blasted in her ears. Svetlana had sent her the CD last christmas, and it was one of her favorites.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm
Once Yashie felt a tingling sensation on her hand, she frowned. The ten minutes were up already? Time flew by so quickly! Going to turn off the alarm, Yashie saw that instead of the alarm was a text message. 'Come home soon before Mom panicks.' Good 'ole dad, always watching out for possible heart attacks.

Yashie got up and stretched her sore and currently pathetic muscles. She shook her head in attempt to awaken herself; red and brown locks swished in the high ponytail. "I gotta go, Nikko. What time should I meet you tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 am
(Iam so terribly sorry everyone!!!! forgive me!!! also Zara is in florida so who knows when she will get on the computer. I am so sorry for not getting on this to reply! Im so sorry!)

Kero lead Daniel to the park. "I could have sworn that I felt magical energy from this place!" kero said looking around widley.

Daniel looked around too but calmly as usual. "Well Whatever energy we seanced is gone now...." daniel said holding his card tightly. "and who ever was here I think they have your clow cards."

Kero looked at Daniel. "we have to find who ever was using the clow cards awhile ago! they probably dont understand the kind of power they have in their hands!"

Daniel nodded. "but they seem to be gone now..... lets go back to my house for now. tommorow we shal see if anything comes up again. and well tell marie."

Kero nodded and then they both started heading to Daniels home for now.  

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm
{I'm so sorry sosnoel. Can I ever make it up to you? *Buys Ice Cream*}

Nikko felt sad that his new friend had to leave so soon. "Well, here's my number. Text or call me when you wake up." Nikko handed a slip of paper to Yashie and smiled. "Sure you don't wanna stay and eat?" Nikko motioned to the spaghetti that he had prepared.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff