Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:07 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I'm mor ehoping, that Disney will get off their butts, and put out some DVDs for this stuff. Mean you think they would be milking that market too. that Lilo and Stich toon could be like the next way to feed of that movie, throu DVDs.

Yeah maybe. If it's really new, then it might not have enough to make a good dvd.

two seasons worth.

Oh.....whoops. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:11 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I'm mor ehoping, that Disney will get off their butts, and put out some DVDs for this stuff. Mean you think they would be milking that market too. that Lilo and Stich toon could be like the next way to feed of that movie, throu DVDs.

Yeah maybe. If it's really new, then it might not have enough to make a good dvd.

two seasons worth.

Oh.....whoops. xp

Cartoons that are still playing, don't get DVDed fast. Less it's so damn popular it's like braking laws, not to put it out. Just wish they would, so I could watch it more, and when I have these ideas. I can work with them, in more acoressy to the show. The one picture I did, took like a week to finnish, cause I need a look of the house's insides, but there are fan sites, no easy gained computer files of the show, nothing. I had to wait till the week end to see that late night episode to finnisht he picture  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:17 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Cartoons that are still playing, don't get DVDed fast. Less it's so damn popular it's like braking laws, not to put it out. Just wish they would, so I could watch it more, and when I have these ideas. I can work with them, in more acoressy to the show. The one picture I did, took like a week to finnish, cause I need a look of the house's insides, but there are fan sites, no easy gained computer files of the show, nothing. I had to wait till the week end to see that late night episode to finnisht he picture

Ack. Could you record the episodes with a VCR?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:19 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. Could you record the episodes with a VCR?

I need it more on the computer then TV, cause I usally do alot more work at the computer. Usally when I'm watching Tv, I'm drawing stuff I don't really need any referance, or models to do.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:22 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
I need it more on the computer then TV, cause I usally do alot more work at the computer. Usally when I'm watching Tv, I'm drawing stuff I don't really need any referance, or models to do.

Just a thought.^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:25 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Just a thought.^^

I know, I've thought of it, but I have bad luck with recording stuff. ever since I tried getting all of this one anime on international channel.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:27 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Just a thought.^^

I know, I've thought of it, but I have bad luck with recording stuff. ever since I tried getting all of this one anime on international channel.

We used to get international channel....or maybe we still do....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:31 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Just a thought.^^

it moved to a digital cable channel.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:32 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Just a thought.^^

Yeah, that's what we have, it was or is 114.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:36 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Just a thought.^^

Yeah, that's what we have, it was or is 114.

we just have basic, not really enough on those fancy cables, to pay the prices. Kinda wish they would do that thing, where you can just pay monthly per channel, so you can have only the ones you want. Cause what do I need like 50 movie channels for? I want to watch any movie that is worth watching, I'll rent it. Cause basicaly would have to, cause it would be a pay per view thing ont he TV.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:45 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
we just have basic, not really enough on those fancy cables, to pay the prices. Kinda wish they would do that thing, where you can just pay monthly per channel, so you can have only the ones you want. Cause what do I need like 50 movie channels for? I want to watch any movie that is worth watching, I'll rent it. Cause basicaly would have to, cause it would be a pay per view thing ont he TV.

I have too many convos going on. gonk

Not sure how much ours costs, but we only get the HBO channels for the movie ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:49 pm
*rolls in* Yo, what up all you homos?  

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:51 pm
If Emule worked faster, I'd have a third of the show downloaded.

Hey Arty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:52 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
If Emule worked faster, I'd have a third of the show downloaded.

Hey Arty

Hiya ^.^

Oh, what show?

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:53 pm
Diana Vulpes
*rolls in* Yo, what up all you homos?

But but...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items