Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 am
They were Mujahideen, the oldest ones.

Then the taliban came, as some kinda clan, involving mujahideens, right?

Well, why would they not come back to Pakistan? Why diden't they just go to the country. I mean, everyone can go to Pakistan, if u got money for the police no one cares.

Why did Pakistan stay in Afghanistan?

Well, i don't think the taliban is that disqusting. Maybe they lack intelligence?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 am
The_Pathan
Yup, Indians ain't happy for muslims that much. Atleast we ruled them for 500 years.

The leaders were just too friendly, that's why there is not that many muslims sad

But there is like 75 million muslims in India, so it's alot smile Not right, but something like that. lol razz

Well India got their own problems 3nodding They all want independence from India, even the sikhs now razz

@ Rashona, i knew he was Irish cuz the light shows me the truth heart
Speacial abilities razz lolz xd

Yeah well when you say Indians you mean Indian Hindus.. aren't happy with the Indian Muslims.. I think maybe that is why my dad left India.. 'cuz of the riots there..
and special abilities wow!!!! That is so cool rofl  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 am
Really, i get easy to know the truth in things smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm
RubyLight
The_Pathan
And they dident do the 9/11 thing what u talking about? Why would they abuse womens? They are muslims!

Ah right, that was Al-Queda. (Super embaressed. redface )

However, you may be shocked to know that many Muslims abuse women. I find it terrible, since it goes directly against their faith.

WHAT THE FREAKEING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOMEN ARE NOT ABUSED IN ISLAM!!!!!!!!LOOK AND EVEN IF THESE SO CALED MUSLIMS ARE ABUSEING WOMEN!!!IT IS NOT MENTIONED ONE BIT IN THE QURAN THAT MEN CAN HARM WOMEN IN ISLAM!!!IT IS FORBIDEN 100&#xIN; ISLAM AND IN THE QURAN FOR A MAN TO HARM A WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAN YOU PPL ARE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

-ivycloud-

3,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scraps 2-point-0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 pm
The_Pathan
Who says they do that? Tell me wink

Go there yourself and look.

I think it's something completely diffrent.

Why would they blow up themselves? That's pointless. And they dident do the 9/11 thing what u talking about?

Why would they abuse womens? They are muslims!
Um, open up a newspaper, any newspaper. Even the Taliban brags about their killings and "accomplishments." The burden of proof is on you.

Missred, that's not quite what she was talking about. She was referring to the practice of spousal abuse. It happens everywhere, but in Taliban-controlled regions, honor killings of women are ridiculously out of control. De jure, it shouldn't happen. But de facto, it does. Islam does not condone spousal abuse in the Qu'ran, of course. But that doesn't change the fact that in radical Islam, it does happen.

I'm not a Muslim myself, but I appreciate the religion, have researched it, and would like to learn more about it. However, I can even tell you that although honor killings happen everywhere (even the US), they are extremely prevalent in regions of the Middle East. This is what an honor killing is. For example, say there's a feud between two males in different families. In a fight, a male in one of those families gets killed. To get back, the remaining male family members may go take a sister from the other family, rape her, and kill her. That's an honor killing. An honor killing can also happen if a woman is out on the streets alone, talks to a man who isn't in her family, etc. Today, public stonings are common. It's ridiculous, and it does happen. And as unfortunate as it is, it is extremely common now in radical sects of Islam. To ignore it is to ignore the facts, unless you can prove otherwise.

Anthropologists have shown that, across the board, wherever women are oppressed, there is a higher likelihood of war and terrorism. To give you an example outside the Middle East, let's look at the Yanomamo in the Amazons. They are a warlike people. Their women are not only incredibly abused as part of a cultural norm, but the women see it as a sign of love to be injured and raped. A scarless scalp on a women is a sign that their husband doesn't love them in their culture. And they're having wars between tribes left, right, and sideways all the damn time. You can even apply it to a work of fiction like The Handmaid's Tale, in which all women are required by law only to exist to have children because of the sudden drop in fertility. And that takes place in North America. So it can, and does, happen everywhere. It is unfortunate that this label has been tacked onto Islam, but it is also unwise to ignore the fact that in practice, it does happen in every community, and Islam is no exception.

I'm sorry, I hope I don't sound too offensive there. Believe me, I'm not trying to be. I just hope a reasonable side to both arguments can be seen here. However, if you ask me, facts are facts, and should not be tossed to the wayside. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:50 pm
I think honour killings are fine, if u got a good reason.

Well if i read the taliban killed american soldiers in a newspaper, i don't care. i dont think taliban is bad.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm
i dont feel like discussing this cuz it will never end

ur an idiot and know nothing

its not wrong to do jehad its amazing actually

but Taliban are terrorists they dont kill american and non muslims the blew up 3 compounds in my city alone there was gona fire by my house and all they killed were muslims, they are murderers they have no purpose and even if they did its only killing half of the kids they get to do suicide bombing are brain washed kids who are made to think that killing innocents is islam, i wish they would wake up and see what islam really is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm
The_Pathan

Well if i read the taliban killed american soldiers in a newspaper, i don't care. i dont think taliban is bad.

I am starting to believe you are absolutley insane.
You need to wake up, htey kill a lot more than just American Soldiers. They are terrorists and are bombing Pakistan like everyday. They have the audacity to go to a Masjid in Pakistan, or a school and blow everyone up.

Do you think that is okay?
Honestly, I dont want to know.

The Taliban were once the Mudjadeen fighting for the Afghanis to live peacefully, thats was then, it was okay. BUT NOW, they're going around bombing everyone. That is not good!

They make women wear Burqas and kill men who dont have a long enough beard. The people they used to protect, they now oppress! They deserve to rot in prison until Judgement day, may Allah have mercy on them, they need it.  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 am
Call Me Apple
The_Pathan

I am starting to believe you are absolutley insane.
You need to wake up, htey kill a lot more than just American Soldiers. They are terrorists and are bombing Pakistan like everyday. They have the audacity to go to a Masjid in Pakistan, or a school and blow everyone up.

Do you think that is okay?
Honestly, I dont want to know.

The Taliban were once the Mudjadeen fighting for the Afghanis to live peacefully, thats was then, it was okay. BUT NOW, they're going around bombing everyone. That is not good!

They make women wear Burqas and kill men who dont have a long enough beard. The people they used to protect, they now oppress! They deserve to rot in prison until Judgement day, may Allah have mercy on them, they need it.

You got filled with propaganda i guess?

They don't go to pakistan, pakistani taliban is not real. and ofcurse they do some bombs the flase taliban, but still most bombs in pakistan are usually from idiots, india, or usa.

No muslim would kill kids or blow up a masjid, that's so pointless. If You think it has to do with Islam, then You are very stupid.

Real talibans could never do that.

They don't force women to wear burqa, it's not farz to wear it.

and no, u don't die if ur beard is too small.

Don't worry, the taliban may be one of those who will go to paradise while the others will burn in hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm
The_Pathan

They don't go to pakistan, pakistani taliban is not real. and ofcurse they do some bombs the flase taliban, but still most bombs in pakistan are usually from idiots, india, or usa.

No muslim would kill kids or blow up a masjid, that's so pointless. If You think it has to do with Islam, then You are very stupid.

Don't worry, the taliban may be one of those who will go to paradise while the others will burn in hell.

........ burning_eyes

Its not propaganda, its world news and is 100% legit.
Get your head out of the sand.

May Allah (swt) have mercy on us all, but most of all, Taliban will need it :/  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 pm
Zaki, I am really beginning to be disturbed by your lack of knowledge by putting belief in people who called themselves Muslims, but who are clearly going against that (May Allah punish those who are hypocrites). & honor killings are not okay. It even says in the Qu'ran that it is wrong to kill a human being (unless it happens in war to PROTECT oneself). The Taliban are oppressive. They DID start out by protecting, but they ended up being extreme because they forced people to do things (It also says in the Qu'ran that religion is not compulsion [people have to choose to follow Allah, not be forced because Allah knows that is indeed wrong]). They may call themselves 'Taliban,' but they've warped the meaning (just as they call killing innocent people 'jihad' [they are being the oppressive ones, so it is killing people who should probably somehow fight jihad against the Taliban]). Look at the truth, follow what it says in the Qu'ran, & see what is happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:38 pm
The_Pathan

you don't eh? Have you been to Afghanistan?? I think that it was a good thing when the Taliban drove that mujhideen out of Afghanistan. But, they're going to innocent people's houses and killing innocent people. Don't get me wrong, the taliban has done some things that have benefited the people of Afghanistan. But, I'm just saying that Afghanistan is not what it used to be.. read A Thousand Splendid Suns by, Khaled Hosseini.. great book. You'll understand more after you read it..  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm
Call Me Apple
The_Pathan

........ burning_eyes

Its not propaganda, its world news and is 100% legit.
Get your head out of the sand.

May Allah (swt) have mercy on us all, but most of all, Taliban will need it :/

@ Call me Apple, I agree with you so much.. and @ The Pathan, they do so kill innocent people.. they used to make women wear the burqa.. I'm not sure if they still do and I can see the point of the group promoting women to cover but.. beating women because they don't have it on?? That's going a bit far. Did you know that the Taliban had stopped girls from going to school to get an education? They also turned women to hospitals with little or no medication, only the men got proper care. What is the point of that? And yes, the taliban has a beard partol, the beard has to be the length of a clenched fist. If you are clean shaven, expect to be thrown in jail or shot down right there on the spot. And I'm not talking about the Taliban in Pakistan either, I'm talking about the Taliban in Afghanistan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
Zaki, I am really beginning to be disturbed by your lack of knowledge by putting belief in people who called themselves Muslims, but who are clearly going against that (May Allah punish those who are hypocrites). & honor killings are not okay. It even says in the Qu'ran that it is wrong to kill a human being (unless it happens in war to PROTECT oneself). The Taliban are oppressive. They DID start out by protecting, but they ended up being extreme because they forced people to do things (It also says in the Qu'ran that religion is not compulsion [people have to choose to follow Allah, not be forced because Allah knows that is indeed wrong]). They may call themselves 'Taliban,' but they've warped the meaning (just as they call killing innocent people 'jihad' [they are being the oppressive ones, so it is killing people who should probably somehow fight jihad against the Taliban]). Look at the truth, follow what it says in the Qu'ran, & see what is happening.

^this  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 am
Saddest Shade of Kitsune

Should I prove to You that honour-killings are halal in Islam?

War is only 1 of the reasons to honour-kill.

I agree that out of all the taliban maybe some are not good, or do bad things. But I think that they are better than nothing. Afghanistan would be s**t without them.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff