Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am
I'm all for it! heart Shall I set up an RP? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 am
LOL my luck. XD Hm...I shall ponder.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 pm
*will be here* 8D Tidis is delicious. emotion_omnomnom

That would be faabulous, 'Drani. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am
emotion_bigheart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 am
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:33 am
For Nisi:

User Image
I can offer Gereh? Came from the reformed Misty Pride, has lots of non-firekin colors in his throwbacks so he could offer some Huria fun. Personality wise he's quiet, thoughtful and serious.

That's all for now. XD

EDIT: Aaaaah did you have anything planned for this girl yet? Could make pretty splotchies with this boy.  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm
Starry! biggrin That definitely has potential. (Together they can have tons of throwback Huria! XD)

And Mkimbi actually does have a mate...who happens to have a bit of splotch, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Cool cool, so uh did you want to test them out? XD Aaaand if it matters at all I only have 1 completed RP for him as of this point in time. >.>;;;

Aaaand I can offer my splotchy boy for Koko instead? I have no idea what to do with him so I'm just tossing him about. XD;  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm
Sooon-ish. XD I have to actually apply for her to join/get a duel for her and all, BUT THEN.

rofl, Koko (I keep forgetting that's her name now, I fail) probably has somone too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm
She is on the front page though? XD

Backread and saw you has potential plans with Drani! XDD  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 pm
Haha yeah, I need to cross her out. XD *slow!*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Firstlyyyy (if no one has offered yet), I've got a multitude of voodoo SoA. I'd be happy to do a JRP with your lioness. I can start one up if you want. :3 I have descriptions of each of the ones I own in the member list if you have a pref as to who she RPs with, or I can just pick one.

And I've got a couple of boys looking for mates I'd like to offer for any of your available swampies or DW girls (or rogues that could join, for that matter), depending on how you feel/how they play out. XD Here we go...

DW: Jumoke - He's very much like a cool, nice big brother. He's grown up without a hitch and doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body. But being good is tough, and he's sometimes wished he could get in trouble for something. He had a crush once, but the female never considered Jumoke and settled down with another male. He's pretty awkward when it comes to love.

Swampies: Zuura`rju - He comes off as cynical and mildly sarcastic. He doesn't smile much, but he has a sense of humor--he just doesn't really laugh. If he thinks something's really amusing, however, he might grace you with a smirk. But once you get to know him, you kind of get the feeling that he's nicer than he seemed at first. After his name was cleared of murder during the pride plot, he went out and changed his name, made several friends, but has yet to find love.

If you're not feeling either of them, just let me know! XD

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm
That would be excellent! Anyone would work, whoever you feel like :3.

Ooh, Jumoke and Ima-Shemem would be pretty together! Personality-wise, she's someone who intentionally cultivates a sort of air of mystery and tries to be that type of individual that fascinates people. She's very intelligent, and can come across as a little cold or distant, but in actuality cares very much about everyone around her (and about what they think about her!).

Haha, I know splotchy purple dude! Possibly Hal-shikasta?
User Image
Both her parents were murdered during the plot, and she really has no memory of them. Even so, she's very cynical and bitter about it, and tends to push people away by lashing out verbally. It's safer and easier to just keep everyone away, but ultimately she's very lonely. She pretty much needs someone who would...inch their way in without her realizing. So basically someone who wouldn't piss her off quite as much as everyone else. XD She'll probably always be grouchy, maybe just less grouchy when she's not lonely.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 pm
*adds another PL girl* 8D  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm
Meepfur

For Ziza,

Might I offer Shujaa?

User Image

Naturalish babies ftw? 8D