fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:42 am
(Sorry about late replies, i just got Oblivion and i've been playing it for hours at a time, its just as addicting as Fallout 3)

The bots head flew straight up in the air and landed with a thud on the ground. Matt opened up the bots and took out some missiles. "We can use these later..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 am
uron also started scrapping the bots. He took some energy cells and a gatling gun from a sentry. "I want this gun."

(Don't worry about late replies. I got x-men origins game today for ps2 so I'll be replying late too)  

forest-raven1993

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 am
name:cristian
level:20  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm
Jacob had looked around after leaving a old building. Pretty destroyed. "********. Who to kill and how?" Jacob had walked away from the house holding a combat shotgun and the Infiltrator that he found off a dead raider. "I could go to rivit city or little lamp light. Which is funner? Killing kids? Or killing people at Rivit City? ******** IT KILL BOTH!!!!!!" Jacob headed towards little lamp light since he was closer there. It wouldent take him long to kill the kid at the gate of little lamplight. He opened the door to the cave and went down to the gate. The kid was a complete a** hole as usall. Jacob pulled out the Infiltrator and tore him up and jumped the wall and caused hell down in Little lamp light.

((My first post ): Sorry I havent posted since I made the file))  

captin albert wesker

Gouki Zusaki

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:03 pm
NAME: Gouki
SKILLS: Sneak, Lock Pick, Small Guns, Medicine
APPAREL: Rangers battle Armor, Eulogy jones hat
PAST: A greedy man looking to get paied in any way he can.
LEVEL: 30

Gouki got up and walked out of his Tenpenny Suite to look down over the view.

"Ahh, blisful day!"

He pulls out a Scoped .44 Magnum to snipe some ghouls by the train yard, then goes back inside to put on his armo, grab Fawkes, and head out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 am
((might as well give it a shot.))

NAME: Luka Brinewood
SKILLS: small guns, barter, speach, unarmed.
APPEAREL: Luka has brown chestnut hair, blue eyes and a 5 o'clock shadow. He is of medium build and will usually were an old, white tarnished business suit with a white trilbey hat.
PAST: Luka was raised by a family of traders, dealing mainly in supplies and weapons. At the age of 17 (he is now 24) He left the family trade for a life of crime, wreaking havoc throughout the wastes.
LEVEL: 12  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Gouki Zusaki

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Gouki yawns and check his Pip-Boy.

"Okayy, ummm, search Vault 87.... ******** that."

He closes his Pip-Boy.

"Time to go sneaking around the tunnels with my Chinese Stealth Armor!"

He equips it, Fawkes interrupts.

"I dont think thats a good idea."

Gouki snaps back.

"I dont pay you to think."
"You dont pay me at all."
"Exactly!"

Jogs away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm
Name: Blasius

Special Stats:

S|trength ---- 10
P|erception --- 5
E|ndurance-- - 1
C|harisma----- 1
I |ntelligence -- 10
A|gility ------ 9
L|uck ------ 4

Skills: Sneak, Small Guns, Energy Weapons, Repair.

Apparel:Winterized Combat Armor, Winterized Combat Helmet

Weapons: A Modified Chinese Officer's Sword that sprays liquid nitrogen when It senses pressure on the blade named Chillblade, A Chinese Assault Rifle

Bio: A wandering explorer with a fast wit, and a love for caps and guns. Only thing he loves more than emptying a clip is shooting his "load", if you get what I mean.

Level: 30  

A Flying Punk

A Flying Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Blasius walked slowly out of Canterbury Commons with The Mechanist's Helmet in his hand, a fistful of energy cells, and a sackful of caps. He looks at his Pip-Boy 3000's Music Library to pump some pre-war music, then walked to the diner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 am
Name: Radde DeSolain
Race: White
Species: Ghoul
Biography: Unusually, Radde was born a Ghoul from two human parents after his mother absorbed a high amount of radiation without turning Ghoul herself. Rejected by his parents, Radde was tossed aside as a toddler. However he was found by a wandering female Ghoul and raised in Underworld. He is an incredibly skilled fighter, marksman, and hunter, and will go to any length to protect his adoptive mother. Also, has a rare mutation that causes him to explode when near death with the force of a mini-nuke.
Equipment: 12 stimpaks, combat shotgun, Super Sledge, Scoped .44 Magnum, Sniper Rifle, Chinese Assault Rifle,silenced 10mm pistol, Chinese Officer's Sword, Enclave Hellfire Armor.
Hometown: Armory Town
Fav. Perks: Commando, Gunslinger, Ninja, Nuclear Anomaly.  

Rockkid12

800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items