Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:53 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool

So true although like Harry better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:46 pm
of course! hes dumb and he let all the deatheaters in the castle...
i want harry do a payback! he should kill malfoy for what he'd done to dumbledore. dumbledore was the kindest head ever.

why did malfoy have to do it anyway? for harry to get payback for him? one thing... hes really dumb... i wonder why parkinson likes him... well, he and pansy makes the gooniest couple i had ever seen. evil evil scream scream  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:05 pm
I dont think he should kill him because malfoy hasnt taken the life of anyone yet. I do understand why he did it, he thinks it will save his parents. He backed out so harry might not even get the chance to kill him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:47 pm
Nuuuu!
It is not Draco's fault.
And in the end he ended up not killing Dumbledore anyways.

Besides, I don't think Harry would use a killing curse on Draco.
If he has to, he might on Voldemort or Snape, but I don't think he would on someone like Draco.
After all, he saw him crying...
He might have some sympathy.

I think that Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Harry (of course) and DRACO will be fighting Voldemort in the end.
I would love if that happened.
^^

Noelani Rules

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Continuing on to above...

If Draco must die, it should be because he betrays Voldemort.
Snape or Voldemort should kill him if he must die.

I don't think it's entirely necessary for him to die...
But I could see if J.K. thought differently.

I hope he's the character who got a reprieve.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:25 pm
maybe he could?  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:53 am

i think he should  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:28 am
No, he's too.. minor (and a pansy) to be killed. Harry wouldn't waste his time on him; it's not like HE actually killed Dumby. (But he did bring the Death Eaters into Hogwarts.)

Shigures Editor

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 am
i don't think he shouldn't. mafloy may not be all bad, we just havent seen the good side of him yet, but it might come out in the end of the book because he couldn't kill Dumbledore. So that should say something maybe there was something going on in his mind that we didn’t know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 am
Harry was horrified that he used Sectumsempra on Draco. He said he wouldn't have used it even on Malfoy if he knew what it did. So I don't think he could kill him.  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

The Lady Gryphon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 pm
I don't think he should... That would be lowering him to level I would not expect of Harry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 am
DEFINITELY!!!! twisted twisted twisted mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja cool cool  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:58 am
well since 2 people have to die in the next book I would rather it be draco rather than harry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 pm
potters_girlfriend
DEFINITELY!!!! twisted twisted twisted mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja cool cool

Wow, you're scary. sweatdrop  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:00 pm
Draco's old enough to know what he is doing...and knew what he was getting into...so in other words...if he dies then he dies *i would feel a bit guilty* If Harry should kill him out of revenge...no. That would, like many have been saying, lower him to Voldermort's standards. Harry is good and pure, and Voldermort is pure evil and full of malice, Harry could never be that, Voldemort takes pleasure, practically, in killing people. I'm sure Harry would want to hurt Malfoy, but he won't...look how he wanted to hurt Bellatrix but couldn't. He's going to be a stronger wizard mind you. I think Draco might meet his fate by Voldemort's hands, Harry's being selfdefense...hell even Snape might have a go at him who knows! but he's going to get his...or he might turn out to want to help them...but I dont think that would work out confused  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff