Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm
Andreas.... went. Wherever they were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 pm
THEY LEFT. As soon as they were outside, Henry felt something bad. A moment later, two yetis jumped down from above. "My God, again?" Shepard mumbled, "I'll take this one, you guys can team up on the other."  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 pm
Andreas blinked. "The ********?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 pm
"Yyyeah...yetis...we might wanna just run." Ro informed Andreas, "Henry and I didn't have much luck when we first met them..."

"Well if you wanna be a bunch of pansies and run, Carpenter's up top waiting for you." Shepard interjected sharply.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm
"I vote we run," Arthur suggested quickly, turning to leave as quickly as he could. Before he ran out of energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"I'll stay with Shepard," Henry said. "The four of us together can probably take one, and Shepard'll be done with his soon enough."

Shepard confirmed this statement with a nod and thumbs-up before locking eyes with his yeti for a few seconds, then advancing to engage in melee.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 pm
"I... suppose I'll stay," Andreas decided. He was coming off his adrenaline high but he felt that if Shephard came for them, the least they could do was have his back here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm
"I guess I'll stay, too." Ro announced, "I mean, three on one...yeti should be about even..."

Shepard was already in the midst of a fight with the other yeti, dipping and dodging it's heavy strikes and making his own against it.

The yeti on their side, however, was glaring at them impatiently and began to walk towards them.

"I...I think I'll go with Arthur!" Gregory blurted as he hurried to Arthur's side.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 pm
"Okay... uhm, well then I guess we'll have to stay, Gregory," Arthur admitted slowly. He was in no condition to go far on his own, or just with Gregory, although he wasn't going to tell him that. "We can handle it, and I need rest sooner rather than later. We shouldn't split up." He readied his knife, preparing to engage as he had always done.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:10 pm
The yeti widened it's stance, pulled back it's right fist and twisted it's body back. Conversation ceased immediately as the yeti launched forward, leading with it's fist and twisting it's body into the punch.
With a voracious growl, the yeti struck Gregory square in the chest and sent him flying into the wall behind them.

There was only a brief opening before the yeti would recover from it's strike.

Gregory  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 pm
Arthur saw his opportunity, dodging in at the yeti's back, making a jab for its spine while he could, then withdrawing before he could be harmed. The yeti was obviously strong, and Arthur didn't want to suffer the same fate as Gregory. He was still theoretically low on energy, leaving him vulnerable in the end. They needed to end this, quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Arthur managed to dig his blade into the yeti's back with some effort. It appeared, however, that the yeti's skin was rather thick. Either that, or it had some serious muscle. Probably a little of both.
Nonetheless, the blade sunk in almost three inches, missing the spine, before the yeti roared in protest and twisted back with an elbow, sending Arthur sprawling to the ground with his knife still in the yeti's back.

Ro took this opportunity to dig his own knife into the yeti's neck, just shy of it's collarbone, before he too was knocked away.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm
Henry, more able to maneuver without getting hit due to his TK, dodged into its reach and jabbed his own knife into its side, angled up at the heart, and jumped back as fast as he could.

"Andreas!" he called. "Push the knives in as deep as you can with your mind thing!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm
"Bad idea..." Andreas muttered as he did it anyway.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:56 pm
For a moment, it seemed to be going well, with some struggle from Andreas, the knives could be seen wiggling deeper into the yeti's hide one at a time as the yeti thrashed about, attempting to remove the knives. Then, after pushing the third knife an inch or so deeper, Andreas collapsed and his nose began to bleed profusely.
The yeti turned angrily towards Andreas and gripped him at the shoulders with both hands and lifted Andreas from the ground.

Before the yeti could do much else, Shepard, having apparently finished his fight with the other yeti, flew in from behind the yeti with a flying kick to the back of it's yeti, causing it to release Andreas.

The yeti turned, enraged. Shepard took a few moments to lock eyes before ducking out of the way just as the yeti moved to attack. Coming up from his dodge, Shepard struck Ro's knife with his palm and forced it up to the hilt into the yeti's neck.

The yeti thrashed back before falling to it's knees, but Shepard easily skipped to the side and kicked Henry's knife completely into the yeti's side. The yeti let out a pain-filled, guttural sound and swung out it's arm, striking Shepard and gripping it's chest with the other.

Shepard went with the blow and rolled behind the struggling yeti who had only just now managed to pull out Ro's knife.

Shepard gripped the steak knife with both hands and yanked it out, causing a scream of pain to erupt from the beast.
Shepard took the knife and planted into the back of the yeti's skull. The yeti slumped forward.

Shepard stood, breathing only a little heavier than usual.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff