Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 pm
"I doubt anyone's really lying. I want to protect you. I'm guessing they want to protect you as well. It seems you are special. The only thing is, there are two armies who want to use your specialty. I am under the orders of God. They are in an army of their own. We fight when we need to. They kill humans for fun, not just to survive like they claim. They are not human. At first I thought she might be a mutant, but now I know what you are, Rath. Nothing but a murdering Vampire."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:40 pm
"Oh who says im going to start an army hm?" Rath crosses her arms "Maybe i wanted to take the girl away so that she cant be used for any of the armies." she takes a step towards them "And we are any different from you?!" she shouted "You who are trained to kill our kind just because we seem to be 'Evil' of some sort. And i dont murder, i take willingly humans." she narrows her eyes "There are humans out there that care for our kind you know, maybe if you got to know them you wouldnt judge."

Ever looked from the man to Rath before taking a step back from the two "I dont understand." her bottom lip begins to quiver "Grandma?"

The grandma was staring with her eyes wide "They said it was all a story." she whispered "We will not go with a blood sucking demon." she takes Ever's hand and pulls her towards Walter "Lets go"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm
"Ever? Can you tell when people aren't what they seem? When they aren't exactly human?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Joshua stood there watching what was going on. "Excuse me people, perhaps if you stopped bickering, and blaming each other.. you might realize that there is no evil without good, and no good with out evil, but each side needs to be equal." He stated simply before he smiled to teh girl, "How about we have them be quite for now and let you decide on whom you want to trust and go with with." As he spoke his aura radiated slowly around teh group, blocking all noise from the child as his silver optics looked upon her, "Now its just me and you that can hear each other, whatever you decide I shall stand with that choice and make sure the others leave." He stated lightly as he flashed the child another warm smile.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 pm
Ever nodds at the man "Yes i can see them for who they are." she turns and stares at Joshua with wide eyes "Why are your eyes like that?" she asked out of curiosity. She goes back and forth between Rath and Walter before looking at her Grandma "I trust my Grandma." she said "Ill go where she goes." she tightens her grip on her grandmothers hand "and she wants to go with that man."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Joshua shrugged at the girls question, "I was born with them like this." He answered softly before he turned to look at the grandmother. He gave her a slight bow from the waist. "Well it seems the girl has made her choice, now if i may hear yours, then all of this shall be over." He stated warmly as he flashed her a smile.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm
The grandmother looks from Joshua to everybody else "I will not let my granddaughter be around some blood sucking demon." her eyes grew hard "I will go with this man." she takes a step towards Walter "And i dont want that leech around Ever, ever again." (lolz)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm
"I don't know that it's safe to come with me. You two get someplace safe. Trust no one, especially people who hide what they are." He stands, facing Rath and Joshua.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:51 pm
Joshua smirked slowly before he looked to Rath, "They have made their choice, so lets go." He stated as he placed his left hand upon Rath's shoulder. Upon hearing the male's words he turned and faced him slowly. "True, but also beware the snake in the grass that shall tempt you with lies." The words were meant for the child and her grandmother before he smirked at the male and turned slowly, fully placing his back to the male, "Rath, lets go please." He stated lightly as he slowly began walking down the stairs and walkway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 pm
Rath huffs, her eyes narrowed before she too also turns her back and follows him "Leech." she scoffed "I am not a leech." she muttered, her eyes angry but also sad that the girl didn't choose to stay with her. "Please take me anywhere." she whispered, following closely behind him.

Ever watches Rath and the man turn and walk away before looking at her Grandmother "Lets go grammy."  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm
Joshua nodded to Rath's words as he walked. His left hand slipping from the folds of his cloak to fall behind him for her to grab. He heard the girl speak but he did not stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 pm
Rath sighs and takes his hand, squeezing it a bit as her mind repeats the old lady's words over and over again before her mind goes blank and she mentally shoves everything behind a door and locks it. She closes her eyes and takes one final look at the girl and her grandmother before opening her eyes.  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Joshua smirked as she took his hand. After but a few steps they both vanished from the area. They were once again in teh old run down house. He waved his bone hand out and the candles lit once more. He dropped her hand and moved to the corner he was in earlier that day. "I would suggest letting it go, and then thinking out a plan on how you can still watch over the girl without actually putting yourself out in the open." He stated lightly as his optics moved to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Rath walks over to a wall and leans against it with her arms in her pockets "I guess your right." she sighs and shakes her hair a bit "I still have a hold over a mind a bit, not that i would control her or anything but i should be able to find her or something." she shrugs and leans her head back and closed her eyes. "She's just a little girl though." she whispered.  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 pm
Joshua gave her a slight nod, "Of course she is, which is why she decided to stay with her grandmother." He stated lightly as he lowered the hood to his cloak once more.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff