Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

Sexual Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 am
((I'm sorry, I was getting ready for my mums wedding, and having the wedding. What are we accually doing and where are we???))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Jade held onto him and danced with him and twirled around, blushing.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm
(( Someone please post something? Other then Rabid cause she just did. Oh and we're at some club, post how you got there, enter, go to bar, say hi to Brighid and Amelia and you're set to go. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

Amelia thought about Brighid's question for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure, but it might not be that way. We can at least hope it's not..." She told her. She figured what she had said about the karaoke was true, and it was a good thing that she shot that idea down, for Amelia probably wouldn't have gone along with it. Time seemed to be going by slowly, and it frustrated her. She just wanted to escape the night club and get to the Manor already. Amelia absently played with one of those peg games that were at the table, skipping one peg over the others, trying to get rid of as many as she could.

((sorry so long guys...family came over and there were two birthdays to be had...so i really didn't have any time to post, anywhere...but i was able to read and keep caught up...))  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 pm
((Narrator mode!!))

Time passed by ever so slowly until the clocks read 2:00 am. The long stretch limo pulled up outside the small club, waiting for the twelve guests of Harding Manor to climb into its seats.

((HINT HINT Everyone head to the limo!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid looked to Amelia as they all made their ways out front to the limo. "Finally..", She murmured, and slid into the open door. Brighid waited patiently for the rest of them to get into the limo so they could leave. Twelve of them, including herself would be living at Harding mansion together for the entire summer. She was both excited, and even a tad bit afraid of what might happen! 'I can't wait to get there...", She said.

User Image

MagieRose

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm
~Lily Kim Lee~

As the clock read 2:00 am, Lily stopped dancing and glanced over at Jacob. " It's time to go I think! " she said enthusiastically, laughing. She hoped the others would catch her drift as she walked out the door and climbed into the limo.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image

Amelia followed Brighid out to the awaiting limo. "Yes, finally..." she repeated as she climbed into the limo after her and sat down beside Brighid. "Hopefully we won't regret coming." she said with a small smile, looking around for a seatbelt, and finding there were none..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Aaron checked his watch, noticing it was finally 2AM. He made his way towards the door, shaking his head to a few girls who still lingered on the dance floor. He nodded once to a man outside, before climbing in the limo. He then faced the deliema of where to sit. He had met most of those who were there, but didn't want to be imposing on their little elementary school friendships. Someday they'd learn. He took a seat in the limo, close to Amelia, but still with one open seat in between. He couldn't help but chuckle while she searched for a seatbelt. "First time in a limo?" He asked with a mildly ammused tone. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but they don't make them with seatbelts. Meaning, we'll have to hope we have a good driver, so things don't go awry."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

"That's comforting...", Brighid commented from the other side of Amelia. There were an equal number of both genders, so it would be interesting to see what side fared better. She assumed it would definitely not be a peaceful summer, it would be a gender battle. She smiled softly and shook her head, thinking of the night that was soon to be behind them. "You're Aaron, right?", She asked the boy on Amelia's left. She was sober now, but the wine had clouded her head a bit and she wasn't sure she remembered everyone's name. Then again, there would probably be some sort of formal introduction she was guessing, once they got to the mansion. In the middle of the floor, center in the back of the limo was a wide black glossy stand with bottles of chilled water, Brighid snagged one for her and Amelia.

User Image

MagieRose

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 am
User Image

Amelia looked at Aaron and furrowed her brow. "No, It isn't my first time in a limo. It's just a habit to buckle up. It's weird for me not to..." She explained as she ceased to look for the non existent belt and buckle. "Yes, Brighid, that's Aaron." She informed her friend with a smile taking the water and getting a sip. "Thanks." She told Brighid, hopefully the others wouldn't take too long getting in the limo, Amelia wanted to leave already.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 am
As the clock struck two, the cellphone in his pocket began to vibrate and he felt it on his leg. Twirling the girl in his arms, he leaned down. "Let's get out of here," he said to her with a grin on his face as he grabbed her gently around the waist and lead her outside, where he found there was a limo waiting. Taking her hand, he helped her in before he entered himself, finding that there were more people already there.

"'Ello there! The name's Ryan, nice to meet you all," he said in a smooth voice as he waved towards the people that were already seated. "You all excited for this? Like, do any of you even know why we're all here?" he asked curiously as he got comfortable and placed an arm around Jade's shoulders.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Sexual Lollipop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm
Lewis stepped into the limo, looking around at the small space they were now in.

He had been sat in the corner of the other room, as he was slightly phased out from putting four small peices of double-sided tape on the inside of his nose. He wasn't used to solvents, he hadn't taken them for around eight years, but he wasn't going to take them out until he was alone.

He sat down, reliseing that he couldn't avoid the crowd, he looked over them. "Uhh... hi, I'm Karl," He said, rubbing his eyes and yawning, "I'll be fun tommorow, or later today, maybe,"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

"Hello Karl", Brighid said kindly. He looked out of it, and she wondered if he was sick or something. Brighid handed him a bottle of water also, since he looked like he needed to hydrate. She hadn't seen him earlier, then again there had been many people inside the club the entire length of the night. "I'm Brighid McKenna", She introduced, her accent had become more subtle since the wine had faded from her system, but it was still there. Brighid took a sip of her water and studied Karl, and tilted her head to the side, wondering vaguely if he wasn't sick but drunk or on something.

User Image

MagieRose

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas