Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 am
Lani laughed and chewed the marshamallows, a grin across her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and hugged him. She dug her foot into the wet sand. She smiled and leaned up on her tippy-toes, kissing his lips gently. She soon released and looked up at the sky, letting out a yawn. She could tell it was late, at least midnight.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane laughed, "Damn those 'mallows were hot!" He said, with a laugh, "But not as hot as you, babe"He finished, kissing her cheek. His lips stuck to her cheek, from the marshmallow coating. He pulled away and laughed again.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 am
Lani laughed and roasted another marshamallow, putting it with chocolate and between gram crackers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and hugged him. She dug her foot into the wet sand. She smiled and leaned up on her tippy-toes, kissing his lips gently. She soon released and looked up at the sky, letting out a yawn. She could tell it was late, at least midnight.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and laid back, munching on a piece of chocolate. The fire flickered and he poked it with a stick, sending ashes up to the sky. He looked at the dark sky, finishing off his chocolate. He then let out a large yawn.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am
Lani stood up, dumping the whole bag of marshamllows onto him, she ran into the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 am
User ImageKori Lynn

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane's mouth dropped open and he stood up, marshmallows falling from him. He sprinted into the shack and caught Lani from behind. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He ran over to the couch and fell on it, Lani dropping on top of him.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image

Lily giggled at the word, 'hun'. It was kind of strange, coming from Ryan... but it was a good strange. She grabbed the stick he handed her and watched him put the marshmallow on. She placed it over the fire and watched it roast, thinking about how good that s'more would taste. She then grabbed two marshmallows. She ate one of them and shoved the other into Ryan's mouth, giggling.

User Image
Alex smiled at Kori and heard her yawn. He took her out of the water and looked at her, "I think we should go to bed now... I'm pretty worn out as well." He poked her nose gently and started to head up to the shack.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and nodded, walking next to him. She took his hand in her and swung their hands back and forth slowly. She yawned again, exhausted. She walked into the shack, the screen door, creaking as it slammed shut behind them. She kept her eyes off Lani and Shane, not wanting to disturb them.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane's mouth dropped open and he stood up, marshmallows falling from him. He sprinted into the shack and caught Lani from behind. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He ran over to the couch and fell on it, Lani dropping on top of him.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Lily giggled at the word, 'hun'. It was kind of strange, coming from Ryan... but it was a good strange. She grabbed the stick he handed her and watched him put the marshmallow on. She placed it over the fire and watched it roast, thinking about how good that s'more would taste. She then grabbed two marshmallows. She ate one of them and shoved the other into Ryan's mouth, giggling.

User Image
Alex smiled at Kori and gave her hand a small squeeze. He then sat down on the bed and looked at her, whispering, "I'm not ready to sleep in the same bed... is that okay? You can have the bed..."

(Ryan? gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

[[ 'ooc Hey! I'm on a mini-vacation with a friend at the moment and I have no wireless in the hotel room and only one ethernet cord. I won't be on much until I get home, which will be on Sunday, but I'll try to post at least once a day ^^ ]]

He suddenly got a face full of marshmallow, not something he had been expecting, but it was a tasty treat nonetheless. He smiled poking at her a little as he pulled his roasting mallow out of the fire and made a s'more out of it. He took a bite and melted inside. How long had it been since he had had a s'more? Too long.

Turning to Lily after he finished eating his, he smiled at her, leaning over for a moment to nuzzle against her shoulder, placing a gentle kiss on her neck. He breathed in slowly, inhaling Lily's scent and sighed... He loved the way she smelled... Loved the diziness he felt when he held her, when he was close to her...

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:02 am
User Image

Lily felt the kiss to her neck as a few goosebumps started to formed. She blushed, not wanting those goosebumps to be there at all. She then shrugged it off and reached over. She kissed the corner of his mouth and pulled away nervously. She didn't want to go way too fast or anything, but she just to see what it felt like... it had been a year since she was with a boy. She closed her eyes and rested her head on top of his, feeling his hair against her cheek, smelling that wonderful citrus smell of his shampoo. She sighed in happiness, there was no other place in the world she would rather be than here, next to Ryan.

User Image
Alex smiled at Kori and gave her hand a small squeeze. He then sat down on the bed and looked at her, whispering, "I'm not ready to sleep in the same bed... is that okay? You can have the bed..."

(oh okay, I understand that. no worries! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 am
Kori giggled and bit her bottom lip. She rolled her eyes playfully and said, "Babe, I don't want to go that fast!" she said with a smile. She kissed him bottom lip gently and laid back. "Now go to bed in your room and get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." she said kissing his lips once more, biting gently.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

Lily felt the kiss to her neck as a few goosebumps started to formed. She blushed, not wanting those goosebumps to be there at all. She then shrugged it off and reached over. She kissed the corner of his mouth and pulled away nervously. She didn't want to go way too fast or anything, but she just to see what it felt like... it had been a year since she was with a boy. She closed her eyes and rested her head on top of his, feeling his hair against her cheek, smelling that wonderful citrus smell of his shampoo. She sighed in happiness, there was no other place in the world she would rather be than here, next to Ryan.

User Image
Alex laughed lightly and kissed Kori ever so gently, "Have a good night's rest, darling..." He laughed at the word 'darling' as he slowly started to leave into the next room. He looked at Shane and smirked, "Don't be too long, now..." He went into the room.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori laughed and stayed sitting. She watched him walk out, and stood up. She walked over to her suitcase and took the pot bag out. She sighed and bit her bottom lip, curling it in her palm. She dropped it onto the ground and changed into her pajamas, a long sleeve shirt and loose sweatpants. She tied her hair up and sat down. She picked the pot up and stared at it for a while, thinking. She then, sighed again and stood up slowly. She walked into the hallway and into the boys room. She chewed her bottom lip as she approached Alex.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex changed into a t-shirt and stretchy pants. He then saw Kori and smiled at her. He then noticed that she was carrying something in her hand... and she was biting her lip. What was going on? "Kori? Are you alright, babe?"

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff