Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am
latuf had left school and gone home to get a change of cloths and his Lambo (lime green)seeing as his other car was still missing a door due to his anger problems but he pulled into the parking lot and began to change out of his school attire into his Trip pants, his wallet/chain with a 2 crosses on it. his skull neclace,his longsleeve Trip shirt with stripped sleeves (black and white) and his gunner boots looking completly different than usual most people never saw him like this..the real him as it was he was only aloud by his parents to dress like this at the mall then he pulled up his dog collar and put it around his neck ((yes a vampire wearing a dog collar, and yess this is my daily attire)) then he stood outside the car and looked around for Elliot "Dangit were is that woman" he said as the huge gaggle of girls that allways follow him gasped at him,his car, and his attire then instantly squeeled and sat there talking and glancing at him trying to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Hikaru was right behind Rissa as she too rushed out of the door, she could have swore it was only second period and that the day was only just beginning, but she shrugged, she must have been asleep longer then she thought. Though now she was wide awake and heading for home. She ran straight past Rissa in her rush "race ya home!" she called as she booked it toward home. She knew that she needed to change out of her school outfit into her 'play' outfit as she called it. She looked back at Rissa who appeared to have something on her mind, she chuckled and continued on running toward her truck, she threw her backpack in the back of the truck and jumped in the drivers seat and looked back for Rissa, smiling widely.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm
Ruko walked out to the front of the school and stood there watching all the humans flood out of the building and swarm in to the long yellow vehicles. He wondered why the humans needed those things to go long places, but then realized that the humans were slower than he was, he forgot that he could run way faster than the buses could. Ruko shrugged and walked back into the school and headed toward the football field where he would sit at the highest point that he could find and stare into the distance thinking. Ruko pushed the doors open with great force and watched them hit the walls and bounce back toward him, he jumped forward barely dodging the doors. His hands swept his coat getting all the dust off of it. Once he was done he looked forward toward the football field and started walking toward it. His eyes were closed and his nose was up in the air and taking in all the scents that were in the air. He could smell the paint that was on the football field, the flowers out back in the woods and the bark on the redwoods. Once he was in the middle of the field he opened his eyes and saw someone laying out in the distance. Ruko started walking toward the person to tell them that they might want to go home before they get in trouble. When he got close enough he realized who it was and ran toward her. "Rissa!" he called out as he ran faster and faster, when he was only ten yards away he tripped on a rock that was laying in the field and fell forward doing a faceplant in the ground. After he hit the ground he started rolling uncontrolably, when he stopped he shook his head trying to clear it and looked to his side. "Oh hey, hows it going" he asked Rissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm
laying their fast asleep she had forgotten all about fallowing hikaru home like she always did she knew she would catch up with her friend at the medow where the pack would surly meet later, all members were to come, some to hunt, some to guard and some just to meerly play with the pups or the kids, she herself liked their meetings, she especially liked taking place at the hunt, she dreamed of being wolf like normal and how she would stalk things but suddenly she was jolsted awake by swift fast movements and she jumped quickly awake and then jumped away, landing only a few steps away she was on all fours in only a second, she looked around trying to tell if anyone saw her change, when she was sure none were around she calmed down and looked at Ruko, her wolf eyes held his gaze for only a meer second befor she layed down rolled upon her back and changed back into a human, she looked over at him "graseful entrance vampire" she chuckled knowing well from the sounds he made she shook her head as she herd his question "its going fine, what about you" she asked as she rolled onto her stomach and looked at him with her head tilted to the side, she was close to him and when she noticed her heart started pounding and her face started to slightly flush which made her turn away and look into the woodlands, she pulled her phone out of her pocket "ehhh i have alot of time to kill" she murmered to herself as she looked at the vampire again when she thought her blushing went away but it really didnt, "so ya wanna do something with me?" she asked with her head tilted to the side "cuz im bored and i dunno what to do" she sighed again as she watched him, her heart still pounding wildly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Ruko's head popped up when Rissa said something about his entrance "oh...uh..thank you, ive been practicing on it for a while, just for you." Ruko smiled sarcasticly and watched Rissa turn her head away from him "time to kill? What do you have planned later today?" he asked. When Rissa's turned back to him he saw that her face was red, he didnt know why and he tilted his head in confusion "uh...why is your face all red all of sudden?" He's seen this before but he didnt really know why it happens. Ruko shook his head when he heard what her next question was "...uh yea sure, i'd like that, what do you have planned to do, ill do anything with you" he smiled again when he heard what she said after that. "You don't know what to do.....crap...." Ruko got lost in thought trying to think of something to do, he was never good at coming up with things to do in an instant and it always took him a long time to just get a subject in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm
she looked away once again as if trying to inspect some humans coming from the building that was labled "school" she always thought of it as prison, she then shook her head "Oh gee thanks, i just love it when vampires make such graseful entrences, and speaking of entrences" she snarled her face looked like she was in discust as she pointed twords a crowed of girls shreaking and shouting as they ran twords the field where they were "your fan girls are hear" she snarled and spat at him, her face let all emotion drain from it as she snarled and growled at the on coming girls "and this is where i leave" she snorted in discust as she then collected two books that layed next to her then she bolted twords the timbers, once in the woodlands she ran faster untill she reached her make-shift place, dropping off her stuff she ran back twords town, it took her a half hour to get to the normal town that was dull to her "what to do, what to do" she asked herself as she walked down the streets "still alot of time to kill, so should i go to Hikarus? or go somewhere elce" she continued to ask herself over and over again as she wandered through town  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm
Ruko looked up at Rissa as she looked over, he didnt know what she was looking at so he also turned his head to the direction that she was turned. His expression went from happy to angrey, when he turned his head back to look at Rissa he saw her running into the forest. His face went expressionless as he stood up and dusted off all the dirt and grass that was one him, luckily his coat was smooth so all the dirt and grass that was on it slid right off and his coat looked as good as new. He turned and faced the incoming crowed of girls rushing toward him. Once he got a good look of how many of them were coming after him he looked from his left then to his right making sure they were clear and then he bolted fast to his left running toward town. When he got into town he slowed down to a stop and started walking at a normal human pace as he glanced around at the buildings realizing that this is also his first time being in town. Ruko walked up to a building staring at it not knowing what it was, then he looked up at the window and saw posters of weapons and guns for show in it. He realized that this building must be a weapon shop or something like that. Ruko decided to walk in and look around to see what they have.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm
She glanced up and saw that she wandered to the towns local coffee shop and she smerked and sighed "i could do with a good cup of coffee right now" she thought to herself as she smerked and entered the shop, about 5 minutes later she emerge from the coffee shop with a tripple shot white chocolate latte, sipping the hot fresh coffee she sighed and glanced around, from hear she could see a few other stores, the wepons of madness, she could see one side of the local mall and a few other places, she then turned and started away walking twords the park "i havent been their for awhile" she relized, she smerked the last time she was their she sat on the slide and when little kids wanted to go down in she barked madly at them untill they ran off screaming and crying to their mothers, she often got weird looks from that, and she couldent help but laugh out loude from that, she sighed and rounded a corner as she entered the park, from the entrance to the park she could see sevral little kids with a few older ones, she rolled her eyes, she wasnt in the mood to pick on the kids this very minute so she headed twords the trees where a bench was in the shade awaiting her, she normaly came hear and ususaly it was only her that used this bench, she sat down and sipped her coffee and watched kids run back and forth playing with one another  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm
When Ruko walked he he stopped at the entrance and looked around at all the different guns there were on the walls and all the swords and daggers, and knives, and all that. Ruko walked in more and went to the area where all the swords were. He stopped at the glass counter and looked through it at all the swords that were in it. He had troubles finding one that suited him the best, but he failed at that and then decided to go look at the big guns. When he arrived at the he looked up on the wall and saw a few RPG Launchers, Bazooka's, Shotguns, and Snipers. The guy that was standing behind the counter looked at Ruko than up at the guns on the wall then back at Ruko "which one of these bad boys do you like?" the guy asked. Ruko replied "I like the bazooka...but i dont really want to load something around thats so big and easy to see from other people, maybe if it was the size of the shotgun..." he started thinking outloud to himself then shook his head and pointed to knives "how much is your most expensive knife" Ruko asked then started walking toward them. The guy behind the counter followed him, when they both got to the area where the swords were, Ruko pointed to the knife with a black handle with a skull with red eyes in the middle, and a blade that is thin at the base where its connected to the handle, the blade was dark gray and 7 inches long. "That sword is going to be 249 dollars" the clerk said, Ruko reached into his pocket and pulled out $300 and placed it on the counter "keep the change" he said as the clerk handed him the knife and a sheith. Ruko put the knife in the sheith and strapped it onto his belt then turned around and walked out the door. His knife was made from iron instead of steel, and it was hidden under his long overcoat. He looked around and saw the park ahead, he shrugged and walked to the park. Once he got there he kept walking until he saw some person on a bench and then a big tree next to them. Ruko walked to the tree, placed his back against it, then slid down until he was sitting on the ground. He watched the kids play for a little bit before looking up at the clouds int he sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Rissa sat their and yawned debating about the kinds, most of theis kids she reconised from killua's pack, she looked over the werewolf children and shook her head "you have no idea what its like to be free untill you change" she whispered to herself, she sipped more of the coffee, it was now cooler and cold enough to chug, she was about to chug the drink but choked when the kids started to shout at her, playing games, messing around, they wanted her to join in, when one of the older children who was about 15 approtched her he took her arm and started to dragg her off the bench, again she almost choked on the drink, amazed at the kids strength, she then set the coffee down and stood up, "Fine, fine, give me a second" she murmered, she looked at the kids and noticed some vampires mixed in with them, she shrugged she didnt care, she sighed and stretched befor walking twords the kinds, but she froze when they all started to run at her like madness, she raised her arms "oh come on not this again, give me a reson to all this madness" she yelped as they began to tackle her, but she shook some of the kids off and managed to doge the others, but the older boy who had dragged her off the bench was able to tackle her with easy, both her and the kid rolled over and over in what looked like a head long fight, they niped at one another, growling and pushing and shoving trying to make the other submit, but when they rolled a good distance away she jolted up pinning the boy to the ground and her gaze snaped behind her as she saw Ruko "is he stalking me?" she asked herself befor she shook her head and carried on with the game but this time she ran from the kids, trying to tire them out  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Hikaru had noticed right away the absense of Rissa, she shook her head, she knew that every now and then she would go off on her own, though it always felt strange to have her friend gone. She let out a sigh as she went home by herself to change into her 'play' clothes. She threw off her school clothes which landed in the laundry basket and threw on a T-shirt with a skull on it, a pair of jeans, fresh socks and her favored spiked collar. She brushed her hair quickly before once more exiting the house, locking it up and going off toward the city. She had no idea where Rissa was at the current moment but she was bored out of her mind as she just about skipped through the town, looking for anybody to annoy, somebody that would be her prey.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm
Ruko heard some commotion coming from where the kids were so he decided to turn his head and look to see what was going on. He saw werewolf kids and vampire kids playing at the playground and some of the werewolf kids were yelling at someone to join them, he shrugged and looked back up to the sky. After a short period of time listening to all of them play around he looked over again to see what they were doing now and almost jumped up in suprise when he saw Rissa with them. He looked back and forth quickly trying to come up with something hoping that she didnt see him. "Damn it why did i have to go to the park, now she's gonna think im stalking her" he said quietly to himself when he turned to look behind the tree he saw a forest not that far away on the other side of the park. Ruko closed his eyes, bit his lip and slammed his head against the trunk of the tree a few times trying to see how he can get past Rissa with out her seeing him. He finally gave up thinking and jumped to his feet, walked behind the tree so she couldnt see him then walked away from it staying in the shadows and walked along the shadows trying to the to the forest.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm
her heart pounded befor she looked back at the kids "ill see you all later" she murmered but then she rembered they wernt yet old enough to go to meetings, she shrugged and raced back to her bench and grabbed her drink befor she suddenly steped infront of a tree where Ruko was, she smerked as he bumped into her "nice to see you again, stranger" she teased befor she looked away, she then noticed the older werewolf boy behind Ruko and she glared "Luke go back and play" he looked at her then to the vampire and then he relised and smerked "Killua is going to kill you when he finds out" luke said as his smerk got bigger "you know the rules, stick to your own kind, no matter how much it pains you" he growled, she glared at him "you know alot for an underage werewolf, get lost" she snapped as she watched him go, she looked away "uhhhh sorry about him Ruko" she said quieter as she took another drink of her coffee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm
Ruko shook his head after bumping into Rissa "hi..." is all he could say when he looked behind him and saw the other werewolf. Ruko watched from Rissa to Luke as they argued with each other then when Luke left he turned back to Rissa. "It's okay Rissa..." he stopped talking trying to think of how he wanted to say the next question that he wanted to ask her but gave up and just asked her any way "what did Luke mean when he said 'stick to your own kind, no matter how much it pains you'?" his head tilted to the side as he watched Rissa take a drink from her coffee. He stood there looking at her coffee for a short while thinking if he should ask to have a drink of it or just pass and wait till he gets hungrey enough to go get some blood. Ruko then decided that he hasn't human food for a long time and maybe he should start having some incase he gets hungery and there's no blood for him to drink around "uh...would you mind if i had a drink of that?" he asked then felt a chill go through his body, he looked to the side and saw what looked like all the werewolves glare at him. "Hey i was planning on going up to the mountains for a little run, do you want to join me?"  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 pm
she smiled slightly and looked at him, then looked down to the warm drink "i assum its not as good as blood but its a tripple shot white chocolate latte" she replied as she passed the drink over to her new friend, she bit her lip trying to decide how to word his next question to not give much away " Killuas gonna chew my ears off anyway" she whispered to herself and sighed befor she looked at him, her smile had fadded into a lighter smile "Luke ment that i shouldent hand out with you, no matter how bad my attraction to you is, that i should stick to werewolves instead of vampires" she bit her lip relising what she had just said "stupid werewolf" she growled inside her mind and she turned her gaze away hopeing he wouldent under stand what she said, her ears cought his next question and she shook her head "i cant today, i could some other time though" she said lightly and quietly, she knew she couldnt ditch a pack meeting, that might get her exciled from the pack, and she would become a longer again, she didnt like the thought of that, she shook her head and kept her gaze away from Ruko and she looked at the werewolve kids in the park who were glaring at her and Ruko she sighed and let her gaze linger  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff