Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wet Suigetsu

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am
Macoa, entered the town where Riley had been sealed hoping to find the true story, but all he saw was chaos. " Pathetic humans, I guess it was a waste of my .." stopped as he saw a shop with dancing goblinsin, a peculiar sight even in a time like this. He landed on a nearby building, staring at them from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Walking proudly with a big grin on his face and carrying two dead corpses with his claws dug into their necks, he stopped and looked down a hill and saw a small town just up ahead. Sendo whistled and a falcon swooped from the trees and landed on his shoulder. "Hey go check out that town down there i need to know where I am" right then the falcon dove off his shoulder and shot like a missle down to the town. Soon the bird came back with a poster in its talons "hmmm never been here before maybe I....wait is this poster blood stained!?..." Sendo dropped the bodies and retracted the steel claws, then sprinted down the hill to the town. When he arrived he noticed that there was a termendous amount of chaos here. As he walked through the streets three big brawly guys came up to him with axes and swords in their hands and surrounded him "where do you think your goning there rich boy." Sendo took a step back and looked at him weird rich boy? he then realized that he was carrying a pouch of gold coins that he stole from the corpes on his belt. "Oh Im sorry did you want my gold, well then your gonna have to fight me for it" right then he extracted both of his claws and with one swipe he slashed at one of brawly guys and a giant gust of wind burst from behind Sendo and shot through the streets of the town. The guy flew backward crashing into one of the shops, "come on guys now 3 vs 1 isnt fair, but I guess 2 vs 1 is gonna have to do."

Lardass Larry
Crew

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Isshuin pushed the hair out of her face with his cursed arm. "Seemed to be bothering you. Any way, I've taken a liking to you. A demon isn't supposed to lust any woman not of their world, that's just a hell i'll face when I go back" he managed the best smile could, though it looked more deranged than happy...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm
She rolled her eyes slightly as he moved her hair but watched him "Well you will probably have to face it alone." she murmered as she watched him carefully, seeing his smile she reached over and with her thumbs, moved his cheeks into something more of a smile.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas