• Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

cause that also occured to me, but i think im stickin to public schools....be odd being the new kid.....i would hate being the new kid.....

Hmong school? It was just a little classroom where they teach you hmong and how to read hmong.

But being a New student, Gah i disliked that alot. I've been to many different school in my life D: and being a new student sucks cause i feel lonely. I kinda got use to it after my family keeps moving.

i hate all the attention the new kid gets....and i moved twice, once in kindergarten, then 2 years ago i moved into a bigger house

LoLz they taught us how to read Hmong in church XP but a lot of the people there didn't pay attention much and they were having a hard time reading XP

do hmong people have their own alphabete? or do they just use american alphabet?
anyway i cant speak hmong but i can read alot of the hmong words that are in the english alphabet

@ Isaac: Lol, it's easy for me to read hmong but i can't spell at all.
@ Chris: silly, they use american Alphabet.

hahahah really? XP psssh just sound it out XP hah hah just like reading XP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

i hate all the attention the new kid gets....and i moved twice, once in kindergarten, then 2 years ago i moved into a bigger house

LoLz they taught us how to read Hmong in church XP but a lot of the people there didn't pay attention much and they were having a hard time reading XP

do hmong people have their own alphabete? or do they just use american alphabet?
anyway i cant speak hmong but i can read alot of the hmong words that are in the english alphabet

well i can read it but i cant write it or understand it, but when some kids are speaking hmong i sometimes get an idea of what they talking about cause i know some small words

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

well i can read it but i cant write it or understand it, but when some kids are speaking hmong i sometimes get an idea of what they talking about cause i know some small words

I always get in trouble and lectured from my grandpa cause i don't know much hmong. he says "Your hmong! You should speak hmong! When i see you and your not talking hmong i'll hit you!" D:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I always get in trouble and lectured from my grandpa cause i don't know much hmong. he says "Your hmong! You should speak hmong! When i see you and your not talking hmong i'll hit you!" D:

lol, my hmong granpa died awhile ago so he dont do nothin, but when i was a lil kid i rember him to be nice....anyway i confuse people by saying that im white, then they say your white? then i say not im azn, then they say but u said ur white, then i say no im azn, and they say so ur azn, then i say no im white...
hahahaha i lost myself.....

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

lol, my hmong granpa died awhile ago so he dont do nothin, but when i was a lil kid i rember him to be nice....anyway i confuse people by saying that im white, then they say your white? then i say not im azn, then they say but u said ur white, then i say no im azn, and they say so ur azn, then i say no im white...

haha You Lost me there D:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367

LoLz that's nice XD I followed you there

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367

lol if u followed me that means u got lost with me......
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

LOOOOL, We're all Lost Either way.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

LOOOOL, We're all Lost Either it.

Well, what I meant was I followed what you were saying o.O
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 pm

I can't wait till New years! biggrin

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Musiic-Love

Sameee :'D I always go for the churros and nachos. Ahahaa.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

o0dle
Musiic-Love

Sameee :'D I always go for the churros and nachos. Ahahaa.

LoLz I had some churros today XD yeah...but too bad I might not be able to go to the Fresno one XP

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Well i just started going to a small hmong church this year, and for halloween the youth group wants me to be in a play....and there one for christmas too....it gonna be fun ><
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff