Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he was watching her read his notes and make her own paper when all of a sudden he passed out and collapsed into her lap. Immediately after that 2 gryffindor students walked in and started gigling nervously and chatting gossiply*

Faith squealed when his face landed in her lap. "Oy! Are you okay?!" She tried to wake him up. But it didn't work, and she glared up at the two 3rd year students. "Would you mind? Someone just passed out, would you go get a cool wet rag please?!" The third years ran off and Faith layed the unconscious wizard down, cleaning up the notes and putting them to the side. The young girls returned with a wet rag and Faith passed it on Christian's forehead.

*he wakes up almost immediately and places his hand on his head* i gotta see dumbledore now!

Faith falls back when she hears him suddenly say something."Christian?!"

*he sits up and slowly gets up* plz faith u must take me to Dumbledore it's a matter of life or death!
Faith stood up and grabbed his hand. "Follow me then..." She lead Christian through corridors and down stairs, taking every short cut she knew before they finally came to the stone eagle that lead to dumbledore's office.

*he said the password "berty bots every flavor beans" the statue twisted and turned and he whispered to Faith* i gotta go alone from he *he went upstairs and talked to dumbledore and immediately Christian and Dumbledore came down, Dumbledore running off one way and Christian takeing place next to faiths side and whispers* you must come with me now!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:15 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he wakes up almost immediately and places his hand on his head* i gotta see dumbledore now!

*he sits up and slowly gets up* plz faith u must take me to Dumbledore it's a matter of life or death!
Faith stood up and grabbed his hand. "Follow me then..." She lead Christian through corridors and down stairs, taking every short cut she knew before they finally came to the stone eagle that lead to dumbledore's office.

*he said the password "berty bots every flavor beans" the statue twisted and turned and he whispered to Faith* i gotta go alone from he *he went upstairs and talked to dumbledore and immediately Christian and Dumbledore came down, Dumbledore running off one way and Christian takeing place next to faiths side and whispers* you must come with me now!
Faith looked at him completely puzzled. "Christian... what's going on?"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:20 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he grabs her hand and whispers8 just come! *he drags her off running around corners and short cuts she didn't know about till they were back in the comman room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he grabs her hand and whispers8 just come! *he drags her off running around corners and short cuts she didn't know about till they were back in the comman room*

faith gets dragged back to the common room, running after him. Once they had walked through the portrait hole she asked him again, "Christian... please... tell me what's going on."  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:28 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

faith gets dragged back to the common room, running after him. Once they had walked through the portrait hole she asked him again, "Christian... please... tell me what's going on."

*he pulls her cloes and kisses her with out thinking and whispers* theres gonna be an attack on the school we think and we know there after you so we need to keep u safe, thats y dumbledore instructed me to defend u and not him *Christian stood up his eyes turning red*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:33 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he pulls her cloes and kisses her with out thinking and whispers* theres gonna be an attack on the school we think and we know there after you so we need to keep u safe, thats y dumbledore instructed me to defend u and not him *Christian stood up his eyes turning red*

Faith backed up, "Why me?! And Who is going to attack? and... and why did you pass out earlier!?" She stared at him completely confused and slightly scared.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:36 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith backed up, "Why me?! And Who is going to attack? and... and why did you pass out earlier!?" She stared at him completely confused and slightly scared.

*he looked at her dark eyes baring down on her and said in a mystical voice* because you are the daughter of one of the most powerful witch of all time and ur destiny is to join a secret order called "The Ancients". I passed out earlier b/c i had a vision of the comeing attack, that is y i need to go straight to dumbledore!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:44 pm
cmims911
*he looked at her dark eyes baring down on her and said in a mystical voice* because you are the daughter of one of the most powerful witch of all time and ur destiny is to join a secret order called "The Ancients". I passed out earlier b/c i had a vision of the comeing attack, that is y i need to go straight to dumbledore!
Faith stared up into his dark eyes, fear filling her own as she looked at him. "What's with your eyes and why are you talking like that!" She started pacing back and forth, staring at the ground.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:46 pm
orliluff
cmims911
Faith stared up into his dark eyes, fear filling her own as she looked at him. "What's with your eyes and why are you talking like that!" She started pacing back and forth, staring at the ground.

*he knees down and whispers gently resting a hand on my shoulder* i am also an Ancient, and when i need ancient and magical power magic i call upon the spirit with in me *gently taps her chest* the same as you have inside u *smiles* don't worry i'll protect u  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:52 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he knees down and whispers gently resting a hand on my shoulder* i am also an Ancient, and when i need ancient and magical power magic i call upon the spirit with in me *gently taps her chest* the same as you have inside u *smiles* don't worry i'll protect u

"So.. Professor shadow?... would be... " Faith sighed as she sat down and rubbed her temples.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:54 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"So.. Professor shadow?... would be... " Faith sighed as she sat down and rubbed her temples.

yes i am Professor Shadow but Christian's feelings for you are his and are true *he raised his staf and muttereted a spell makeing Faith glow* there now no little weak spells can affect u  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:03 pm
cmims911
yes i am Professor Shadow but Christian's feelings for you are his and are true *he raised his staf and muttereted a spell makeing Faith glow* there now no little weak spells can affect u
She looked at the Professor. "feelings?!?!" She was confused, but understood at the same time.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:05 pm
orliluff
cmims911
She looked at the Professor. "feelings?!?!" She was confused, but understood at the same time.

*he raised his staff at the entrace to the common room a giant green shield appearing* yes feelings and don't worry all the other students are in the great hall under gaurd by all teachers and goasts along with Auroras  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:09 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he raised his staff at the entrace to the common room a giant green shield appearing* yes feelings and don't worry all the other students are in the great hall under gaurd by all teachers and goasts along with Auroras

"Professor... Christian... what ever i'm to call you at the moment,... what exactly is going to happen?" She looked up at him after sitting down on the couch.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:11 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"Professor... Christian... what ever i'm to call you at the moment,... what exactly is going to happen?" She looked up at him after sitting down on the couch.

call me Christian, i may "use" his body from time to time but he can step in and stop me at any time he wants and he's always watcing what i'm doing learning at the same time. *he smiled and hugged her* well we are hopeing this attack will be a fluke and you will be safe, but if the worst comes to worst they'll be a battle between the servants of darkness and the servants of life. *he smiles and tweaks her nose* either way i will protect u  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff