Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
� Questions and Suggestions � Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 am
Aww.... I don't know the joke..... T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:46 pm
Lol. I agree an the fifth amendment. Absolute truth is hard to find these days but you nailed it. I'm also 20 going on 21, December 23.  

Tasson

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm
I just finished Rage's post, and. I noticed The name, Shawna Hart. It just seemed weird, knowing that Tyler Hart will join the story soon. I'm just wondering who Shawna is. Was she the Reporter from the prologue?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Yeah, she is the same reporter, and in my defense, I named her that long before Tyler was even invented! It doesn't mean they have to be related, either. Maybe it's just a common last name. I've known people that share last names but never heard of each other.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 am
We're trying to make things even more fun for everyone and attempting to get more Jade Dragons circulating the guild as you will soon be able to actually use them! So... any members got an idea for a contest that you'd like to see in the guild? Then make a suggestion here and the crew+ will discuss it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm
A question for Peter and Charlie. Was Titan actually killed, or will he be back? I liked the idea of Titan.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Unfortunately, Peter has decided not to continue with the story. Thus, he has left the guild, and left it up to us as to what to do with his character.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 am
But... I would ask that nothing be done with the body of Titan. We have plans for him.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 am
Peter left? That sucks. It would've been cool if he stuck around. Speaking of which, anybody heard from Sister? She kinda flew off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 am
While I'm glad that everyone seems to have a good handle on things, are you sure that there's nothing anyone needs to ask...? Cuz we're here...  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

destronator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm
So i'm not the only one who disappeared for a while?

i feel like that weird kid who shows up out of no where and pretends like he knows you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm
Anybody have even the slightest idea of what these 'sparkles' mean? They're covering all my expensive stuff in my inventory, yet they do nothing.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 am
The Yellow sparkles are Premium Cash shop items, the Pink sparkles are Premium Monthly Collectible items, and the Blue sparkles are Premium Evolving items.... I don't know why they did this however...  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am
What about the blue/yellow/green ones? I have a couple of items with blue yellow and green sparkles.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:33 pm
Go into your inventory and click on them. All of mine say "Premium... etc." on them, I only have those three types that I mentioned earlier. I don't really know what they're for, other than an indication that that item is 'expensive' or 'rare' or something.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff