Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 am
(I know its long you guys dont have to read all of it just glance over it but read the first part at least its a part of my plot the rest ill end up re caping in a shorter version its mostly just filler)

FATHER!!!! shikaru yelled as his father's dead body lay bleeding on the floor "FATHER!!! NO!!" he ran to his fathers side only then to hear his mother cry out in pain "MOM!!!" he ran up stairs and there was his human sister...not quite human anymore..shed been turned..."SIARHA NO!!!" she turned to him and snarled when he showed up Aoshi steped out and looked at his step brother Shikaru
"Hellos Shikaru...like what i did to your sister"
" NOOOO!!!!" Shikaru awoke with a start he was strapped down to a chair in a chaple...the church of the blood god Kraten aoshi sat in a chair across from him brooding with a huge grin on his face

"You were talking in your sleep again little brother"

"How dare you even associate your self with my family after what you did...you were all alone...no one would take you AND EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW YOU WERE A VAMPIRE MY HUMAN MOTHER AND WERE WOLF FATER TOOK YOU IN!!! WHY??!!! WHYED YOU KILL THEM AOSHI!!!" he was strugling against the chains his cloths were ripped from his half change and he was badly fatigued.

"Ive told you before..what good would it do to repeat myslef" he stood up and walked around a wine glass of blood in his hand "What would it do provide some kind of closhure...regardless your in my hands now and theres nothign you can do about it. you may not no this brother but...ive intergated two other spys of yours in the past..and well...thats how ive narrowed it down so much..you see...Shikaru...or should i call you by your true name little brother" a grim smirk crossed his face through every world you travle you change your name why is that"
"Thats my busnies" shikaru said as he turned his head to the side
"Well regardless i know our real names and thats all that matters but as i was saying im not after the were wolves im after you brother and now i have you thats all that matters " he then walked out of the temple and left Shikaru there alone to suffer in his own pitty  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 pm
Rota sighed and shook her head. "I don't think we should go back to the hold. We need to just go in and get him, without scaring everyone. I can get in and get him free, without being seen. You, I cannot get in. You'll have to create a distraction. A big enough one to protect my secrecy." She looked toward the horizon.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 am
Vondel looked hard to the horizon also. "I could cause a distraction but It may cost me. I might be able to make them give me chase but if my sis-...... Trisha were to cut me off there would be no stopping them from killing me. But we need to get Shikaru out." Vondel noded to himself, accepting his possible death. He would gladly take death for a friend. "Lets go while they are still off blalance."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Rota smiled ruefully. "I don't think they are off balance at all. Your sister maybe, but they are as on guard as any other time." She shrugged and looked at the hillside. "I think we should leave though, this time though, we're going to be slightly less...noticeable" She shifted into a chimera. A cat like creature the size of a horse. She layed down to allow Vondel on her back.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:18 pm
Vondel, ever vigelent of the mind, hopped off her back when she was a horse and back on when she was a Chimera. Sometimes mind reading came in handy. Rota waseted little time and Vondel admired that in her. Soon they were nearing the Aoshi's stronghold. "Ill make a distraction in the court yard. But please be quick, there is a limit to how manythings I can dodge, I dont have the speed of a real Vampire." Vondel chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Rota quickly covered the distance between the hillside and their destination. She skidded to a halt a few hundred meters away in a thicket. It took her a moment to calm her nerves before she could shift back, giving Vondel plenty of time to climb off her back. When she shifted, she looked at the building. "What do you mean, no vampire speed? What kind of vampire are you?" She snorted. She didn't have time for this. "Fine, just do what you can and do not get yourself killed. If you get overwhelmed, just whistle and I'll hear you. Then get yourself out of there." She changed into a house cat and started trotting toward Shikaru.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Vondel stifled a laugh and quickly climbed over the wall. He was met with three really nasty guards. Not only were they heavaly armed, but also very big. Luckaly he suprised them. With three elagent twirls of his wrists he slit the first two's throuts. The last one was farther than he expected and dodged the blow, takeing only a nick. Vondel flipped onto the battlement just before it shattered with the force of the guards axe. Vondel ducked and weaved with incredable speed, dodgeing blows left and right, looking for an opening. The deadly axe sped by Vondel, leaving the winded Guard open long enough for Vondel to find an opening in his armor. The guard fell dead as Vondel's sword slid into his heart and quickly withdrew. Vondel was impressed how fast others came to join the battle and the alarm was set in just a few seconds. But Vondel did not have time for this, he needed a bigger aduiance. He Jumped off the wall, landing nimbaly on the hard ground and broke out into a sprint, outrunning most foes. When one drew to near to his back he dashed at them, takeing them by suprise and killing them with a few swift strokes. He repeated this a few times, but soon could hold it no longer. They bunched up and were ready for his stratagy. Arrows raced after Vondel, but he was to quick for them to make a hit. Vondel was starting to make it around to the other courtyards only to find a solid wall of orcs. Any other time this would not bother him, for their minds were predictable, but these minds held only one solid thought. To kill him. All he saw from their eyes was himself, reflected in bloodred. All of them charged him as one, there thoughts blank to him as they acted not of their minds but of their training dicaplin and pure instinct. Vondel really hoped Rota would be done soon...

Trisha laughed at Vondel's worried face. She had personaly trained these expendable orcs to combat Vondel's mindreading powers, tweaking their thoughts and breaking their souls, creating them into one fighting war machine. The thought, ate, slept, and killed as one. And for that, she was proud of her soldires. They had the greatest chance of killing Vondel besides herself. But as she continued watching Vondel, she noticed that he started to read their movements instead of their minds, dispatching them with a little difficulty. Not one could touch him as he twirled and sprung out of harms way, only to deal many hits and killing blows to her troops. Trisha growled and stormed off into the keep, readying herself to combat her brother once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm
Rota trotted around until she found the opening she needed, and became a small sparrow, nothing that would really draw attention. She flew up and into an open window, shifting into a mouse to continue following her nose into a hallway. She followed the crease int the wall closely, not drawing any attention from a single guard walking past. She followed the scent far enough that she focused on what it was leading her to. A church, by the look of it. The grounds smelled of sweat and blood. She scurried over as fast as her little legs could carry her, intent on making it into the church without being noticed. Her small mouse brain could only hold one true thought at a time, but that was plenty.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:30 pm
Vondel was becomeing overwelmed. With the added thoughts of others comeing to combat him mixed with the thoughtless disapline of the ones he fought, it was becomeing incresingly difficult to kill his foes. But he was making a hole, he could run for at least a few moments of safty. He burst from between two orcs, killing them on his way by. Vondel ran around another corner, hopeing to find a shadowy nook at the least. But what he found was his sister, waiting for him. Vondel ducked in time to avoid the Giant scythe that sheared the rock from the building next to Vondel. He took the oppertunity to strike out at her, but was blown away by a mental blast. He slamed into a wall and was pinned there by His sister's dark energy. The Giant scythe Flashed into the stone, its razor sharp edge just inches from his throut.

Trisha laughed, waving her troops back. They obayed instently. One of them came to her side, her general. She alowed that and smiled at her now helpless brother. "Why what a suprise Brother. You comeing to save your friend, only to die here yourself. Pathetic. You should have joined me, should have joined the winning side and this would never have happened. But you betrayed me. You chose them over your own Sister!" The Scythe dug in closer to Vondel, drawing a thin line of blood. Trisha started crying angry tears. She hated how her Brother betrayed her and hated how she had to kill him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Rota quietly creaped into the church, and smelled blood coming from just ahead of her. She scurried over to see a very worn looking Shikaru. She didn't really have time to deal with him struggling, which he would since he was obviously upset. Scared werewolves are nothing unfamiliar, and she knew just how to deal with them. She snuck up behind Shikaru and shifted into a snake, sinking her fangs into Shikaru's neck. It would knock him out long enough for her to escape. She shifted into her purple dragon form and snapped the chains with one taloned paw. She scooped him up and demolished the church with the spreading of her powerful wings. Her roar made the earth shake as she took to the sky, searching for Vondel. She spotted him and turned to head toward him. His sister had him pinned. She wasn't in a particularly good form for subtle fighting, she she deposited the very unconcious Shikaru in a tree and shifted her form as she dove for Trisha, to the form of a very large, black cat. She knocked her scythe away from Vondel and growled, a menacing sound that she would be proud of in any other sercomstances. Her meaning was pure agression. She swiped at her face, forcing Trisha to back up enough for her to get between Vondel and his sister.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm
Vondel quickly scooped up his blades and dove at his off balanced sister, strikeing her in the head, effectivly knocking her out. He lifted her onto his shoulder and ran for the hills. "Rota lets get out of here!" Vondel climbed the wall and Jumped off, hopeing Rota would catch him or at least hoping the ground wasn't that hard....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Rota dove quickly, shifting as she went. She caught him with an indignified "Hmmf" and flew to the tree she dumped Shikaru in. It was easy enough to pick him up, since he wasn't squirming yet. She worried slightly over the cut from the tree, but dismissed the thought quickly. She flew silently, if in pain from her constant shifting. She landed on a hill a half mile away from the hold and shifted back to human form, her face pale and her body shaking from exertion. "What the hell were you doing back there?" She demanded.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Vondel Huffed and regained his breath, letting his sister fall to the ground. "I was.... Giving us an escape rout.... and it worked didn't it? And now we have a powerful prisoner." Vondel sat down, and relaxed. He laughed too. "We actually did it! We actually did it!" Vondel laughed again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm
Rota shrugged and looked at Shikaru in the grass, then back at Trisha. "She is too dangerous as a prisoner. We may have to just kill her, probably would save us a lot of trouble." She was slowly regaining her control of her body's shaking. "Lets just get her back and bound tightly. We can deal with the rest later."  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:18 pm
Vondel glared at Rota, not happy at all with her comment on killing his sister. "We will not kill my sister, nor kill any foe in cold blood. I know of ways to deaden her powers, just as she knows of ways to deaden mine. She will be contained." Vondel stood again and lifted his sister once more, lugging her off in the direction of their base. He nodded at Shikaru's prone form. "We should get Shikaru back quickly, so he can recover." Vondel was a bit irritated still, not liking the idea of anyone harming his sister.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff