Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 pm
La La Lulaby
Sakura smiled and said,"Purple beer. Very intersting. What would they make it out of, hm?" She then returned to the bassist question. "Yeah. Where would we find one?" She had some of her beer and quietly thought.

Leonard walked down the street to the front of the apartment he would share we the rest of his band. He then stood in front of it as he brought out his phone. Dialing Prosticute's band leader he waited for her to pick up.[

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image"Sister? Violet?" answered Mika, his eyes wide with surprise. "She's not my sister! God, if she were, I'm not even sure I'd be here today; I'd have probably jumped off a cliff."

"I heard that!"

Mika smiled. "She's alright, is old Vi," he told Mikaela, absentmidedly running his fingers over the remote. "Once you get to know her, she's dead sweet. I just seem to get under her skin." He grinned, evidently and shamelessly proud of this fact, as Violet stepped back into the room, a small, frosty bag of carrots singing from her hand.

"Here you go," she said, smiling gently as she handed over the bag. "I brought you a glass of Pepsi too. I'd have offered you a beer, but to be honest, I think you could probably do with something a little less potent."

"I'll have one?" chipped in Mika hopefully. Violet ignored him as she perched herself down on arm of the sofa.

"So, which band are you in?" she asked Mikeala, swinging her legs gently. "I'm guessing that's why you're in this particular building. Either that, or you've got a good sense of direction..."

Run While You Can

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm
"Oh!" she said in surprise, a blush coming to her cheeks. "'m sorry, I just assumed... You guys kind of act like siblings..." she said with a sheepish grin on her face and shrugging her shoulders.

When Violet emerged once more, Mikaela offered a sweet smile and took the bag, holding it to her eye. It felt instantly cold, and she jumped a little, but allowed herself to settle with the temperature difference. "Thank you, again," she said with another smile, taking the pepsi with her free hand and having a sip.

"I'm in Feme Fatale," she said with a smile and a nod. "I figure you guys are band mates with that other guy... Uhm... Mitch?" she asked as she sipped again from the pepsi.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

User Image

Baby, You'll Be Famous
I'll Chase You Down Until You Love Me...

"You've met Mitch?" asked Violet, as Mika leaned over to Mikeala and grinned. "You're lying," he told her, his eyes glittering. "The real Mitch wouldn't leave the apartment unless it was on fire."

"Well, he's not here now, is he?" pointed out Violet acidly. Talking about Mitch had clearly reminded her of how much trouble they were both in. Mika shrugged and heaved himself off to the kitchen with a sigh as Violet lifted herself from the arm of the sofa and dropped onto the vacant seat.

"Feme Fatale? I've heard of you guys," said Violet, bringing her knees up to her chest and smiling at Mikeala. "We haven't been under Big Fish long - used to be under Priceless Records, but they screwed us over." Suddenly, her eyes widened, and she leant in closer.

"So, you'll know where Mitch has gone, right?" she asked nervously. "Did he look upset?"

Run While You Can

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm
The sudden rush of questions scared her, but it calmed down quickly after and she relaxed once more. "Yeah, I kind of know him. See, I was coming back from getting a recording time slot at the studios, and my band mate, Serrenedy and I decided we'd go out and celebrate. We were about to leave, and I heard someone playing bass in here... I knocked and invited him... And he decided to join, so yeah. Last time I saw him, he was at that Karaoke Club with Serrenedy. I left cuz well..." she said, removing the bag of frozen carrots, showing her black eye once more. "Enough said," she said with a sheepish grin and sighed, resting her head back on the couch. "He didn't seem mad, though... Just bored," she mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

User Image

Baby, You'll Be Famous

As Mikaela talked, Violet felt a little less tense, though not quite at ease. She was not sure that Mitch would be as forgiving as he had seemed - but still, it did not appear like he was on the verge of quitting the band as she imagined; and if he was, practising his bass was a strange way to go about it.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see," said Violet thoughtfully, her eyes on the television. She turned back to Mikaela, her eyes reflecting the bright screen. "Still, you're not exactly shy when it comes to confrontations, hmm?" She grinned, nodding to Mikaela's black eye. "I sure hope it wasn't Mitch who got on your bad side."

"If it was, we'd be better calling A & E," called Mika from the kitchen.

Run While You Can

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm
She had been sipping from the pepsi at that moment and ended up laughing in the midst so the soda went down the "wrong pipe". After taking a few moments to cough it off, she laughed a little and shook her head. "Oh no, it wasn't Mitch. It was some sleeze bag that thought it was alright to take advantage of women when intoxicated..." she said as she wiped her face off on her sleeve and smiled at Violet. "I don't take lightly to jerks when I'm under the influence," she said with a casual shrug of her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 pm

User Image

Baby, You'll Be Famous

"Who would?" answered Mika, reappearing in the kitchen doorway with a can of beer in his hand as Mikaela spluttered. "I don't take lightly to jerks whether I'm drunk or not."

"That's because you are one," chipped in Violet sweetly.

"Look, are you going to give me a hard time all evening?! I'm sorry already, give me a break," muttered Mika, leaning down and switching on the playstation in front of television before sitting himself down on the floor in front of it. It was a playstation one, an ancient gray block; Mitch had been the owner of it as long as he could remember, and although he'd quenched his thirst for better machines, Mika was oddly fond of the old dusty console.

"Well, you do get some d**ks out in the clubs," answered Violet, leaning back on the cushions. "Karaoke bars are where the pervy old business men go, you can't really avoid running into some masogynistic f**khead."

"That's what I said," mumbled Mika, his back to the sofa. Swigging from his can, Mika picked up the controller with his spare hand as Spyro sprang up onto the screen, the shapes bold and the colours dated. "All I know is that I'm making sure I take you next time I take off to some rough back-alley club."

Run While You Can

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 am
Suzaku Valentino looked around, glancing at his surroundings. Just great, he was lost. Normally he's good with directions, however, This part of Japan was new to him. Valentino went around asking directions, and only doing so by pointing at the address. Luckily he atleast knew he was in the right city. He hada hell of a time trying to follwo the trains correctly, going form one station to another, only to notice that he was at the wrong place, and not only that but he passed by it a few stations ago. Suzaku was only used to Taiwan's extremely small and limited Metro Trains. Japan was larger, and with good reason too.
After a few more finger pointings from shop keepers, since passing by people thought he was weird he finally found out where the building was. His eyes went up and down, staring down the decked up building, and then finally went in. He was responding to a want ad for a drummer. He didn't Recognize the name of the band, since it was mostly written in katakana and hiragana, but he atleast copied it down. After showing the want ad so some workers at the apartment like building, he folowed a worker, which was guiding him. Finally he got to the door. He politely said thanksto the worker, and then knocked on the door. He had hoped that he was the only one that was looking to be a drummer for the Liquid Decline. He hated competition, and he wasn't stupid when came to noticing that he himself was all that good at synching with others. He just kind of practiced on his own. While he didn't synch well, at least he drumming was decent material. He just needed to practice with a band more. He couldn't before because other bands he tried would automatically kick him out after seeing his problem. That was the reason he mostly hated competition.

((Edit: someone please respond, I don't mind if its someone from a different band. As long as I know I'm not alone here >>;.....Yeah being alone in an rp happened to me too often in other rp threads so...yeah.))  

Alkaizer87

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 am
Serrenedy saw someone down the hall "Hish muster mans" She swerved on Mich more and took a few unsteady steps tward the stranger.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 am
((I'm going to assume that they're speakign Japanese since that is suppose to be the native tounge.))

Suzaku turned his attention to the pink haired drunk. He clinked a couple of times." A drunk...and a female one at that. I better tere clear from her, but how do I do it in a way that won't offend her. Maybe I could just ignore her. That would make since since I don't know Japanese that well. even though she's clearly looking at me, I could pretend I don't know she's addressing me. On top of that I can't understnad half of her Japanese," is what went through his mind in half a minute. He continued to knock on the door, he was wondering if they were even home. Surely they were, but then again he always thought that Japanese bands were the type to go out clubbing or something like that. Well regardless he was told to come here today by the end of the day. Well at least that's what a female voice said on the other end of the phone. Maybe they forgot and really did go out doing something, or they had a last minute request by a place and went performing. He sighed in a non-chalant way. Oh the complex thoughts that went through his mind, and not one of them were expressed verbally. While waiting he was carring a big bag of stuff, meaning mixed with various thigns: tooth brush, bath stuff, and other thigns need for living. Also strapped to his body on his back was a long pole-like bag, and it was a bit thick. somethign inside it had to be somethign important to care such a big bag on the back.  

Alkaizer87

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am
"Whasha matter? Don't speek jappan" She swerved for a second and laughed-switchjing to english"I don't speek english good, better?" She giggled  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 am
The male known as Suzaku Valentino paused after she started using English. Just great, now he had no way of making it so that he doesn't understand her. the pause obviously showed that her speaking English got his attention, meaning he knew English. He turned his head to her and looked at her up and down. In his opinion she was clearly drunk, but at the same tiem her body was in great shape. If she wasn't drunk maybe she would be a bit mroe appealing to him, however, even then he wouldn't be tempted to try to get really close to her. He would only think of being band buddies or mere aquintances. He seemeda bit annoyed, seeing as in his mind that his band members, or soon to be bandmates weren't there. He was wrong, but he didn't know that. He turned the rest of his body towards Serrenedy's body and then started to walk off. It was right when he pssed by her that something happened, he had suddenly fell down. There was a loud clunk of his traveling things in the big bag, and a louder clank sound, as if metal was inside the tubular bag. The next moment if anyone looked he down the ground, passed out, and seemed to be out cold. A plotch of blood sudenly appeared on his long left sleeve. His went a bit past his elbows. Maybe him falling down tore open the wound.  

Alkaizer87

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 am
Jess finished her food and stood stretching her arms over her head. "Sorry guys! I have to do some shopping meet cha back home." She blew them a kiss and walked back out to where the cab was waiting for her. The girl hopped in and the vehicle raced off towards the apartment building she now lived at. Once there she paid her fair then ran in though to the stairs and up to her floor, unfortunately right in front of her door... a boy had died? One of the Fem girls was standing over him she smelled like booze. "Wha?" She dropped her bag and knelt next to the boy. "What's happened?" She barked not looking back up from the boy's body and she striped off his jacket. She shoved his things out of her way and quickly got up to open her apartment, door. It was right across the hall from Liquid decline's main room. With the strength of a real woman she picked the boy up over her shoulder and carried him in to drop- I mean set him down on her couch, not far from the door. "Chick? What do you know about this kid? A name? An address? Anything?" She knelt on the floor by his face and put a hand to his neck, making sure he was still living.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff