Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 am
(( Eh, I think there was a misunderstanding on your part. Only Mardou is up for grabs anymore, cuz I am playing 8+ characters at the moment. Beecher took Joze, I'm playing Cotare, so if you wished you could play Mardou. Brigham was an intended character for something I have planned later on, as well as to prolong action in the RP. So sorry, but we'll have to disregard your last post with Brigham. XP ))

Sortai nodded to the queen, but since Ze'tes had left her rant was pointless. "If my suggestions could be weighed, I think we should adjourn the meeting and rest for the night, then prepare for departure in the morning."

Idarkoth shuddered with something close to a cold chill. "Somewhere a vast amount of life was just extinguished by one of our own kind, to sate an insatiable appetite. This greed broadcasted through my mind, and awoke primal instincts within myself. Had I not been tied with Sortai and his allies through my earlier oath, I most likely would have attempted to kill them all back there."

Cotare nodded, but sensed some sarcasm in the boys voice. "If you have no peace, hold your anger. it is useful on the field of battle. Now we must await Mardou to arrive. It always seems that one is being late..."

From within the swirling mass of clouds above the tower came a heavy crash. Into the tower came Ze'tes. Cthulhu looked up from resting against K'eychei's side with a smile. "I sense failure. What is it about Dräkost'înd that makes him s hard to capture?" The Andurian shook her head. "He has amassed a reckonable force. I was no match." Cthulhu sighed. "If I myself rode out on K'eychei then I would surely take him, as even if he has such a formidable force I could defeat even the entire army of your country single-handed. But I dare not waste the time I am using for important matters on catching a mere rebel, even if he is so formidable. Bah!" Ze'tes looked over to the blood-soaked, crested black head of the dragon. "Why does he not speak freely such as do the other dragons?" Cthulhu laughed. "He speaks if only there is something worthy to be spoken."

Brigham nodded and raised his blue flag. the troops on the frontline backed off. "I suggest we move into the mountain pass as to prevent them from entering the village."

Sunahr turned to Gerovf. The dragon sat on the open balcony of his study in the palace, the capitol city of Vessuld laid out below. "Old friend, may I ask a question? Would you say no if I left Bathime in charge and left with your aid to the northern Tower?"

(( You know, the bad thing about playing 8+ characters is your posts always end up huge. XP ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm
((Yeah, well, it's always a worthwhile read. (:3 ))

Something hit Teka mentally when Sortai said the word, 'rest.' "Rest...If only I could." Teka turned to Meesha, "Your Majesty, if you could tell whether or not I will be able to conceal myself, I'd greatly appreciate it."

Mathias quickly mounted his horse and motioned for the troops to follow, "We must hurry before they gain too much ground!"

(Small post...DON'T WANT.)  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm
Varian sat down and cursed under his breath. "We have enough stuff on out hands, we dont need to fight eachother!" He yelled, glaring at Pheonix and Regius. "Sortai, you are going to same way Regius, the queen and i will be going,"
Regius looked at Pheonix and simply smiled. "Im sorry Dragonn queen, but Varian is right, mortal as he is," he cackled. "i would take you on your offer any other day, but today is different. Someone has endangered the elven home, threatened Sortai, and i got a letter form teh sister i thought i killed,"
Varian snorted. "He is right also, being the evil dictator he is. Pheonix, you need to keep your temper under control. Sortai, you come wiht us and we give you help. Benka, you may keep concealed," he held up a small stone. "Elf stones are some of the most powerful weapons there are. If we need them, they are with me," Varian walked off, leaving everyone else.
Regius laughed. "We set out tomorrow. Benka, may i please talk to you? Your name is that of a mountian, and i would like to know you better," he smiled, disregarding the hateful glares he was undoubtably getting from everyone.

(*falls asleep with one last statement* Regius dont like dragons... *dies*)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 am
Phoenix growled. "Then we both know who it can only be then don't we?" She shook her head. "That's something my sire and dame always warned me of: A Bond with a two-legger, even one like Sortai, could temper our emotions to almost nothing." She turned so she could look at him. "Don't let your Bond with Sortai encase all your emotions completely. We Dragons need out emotions for our power. It is what makes us different from all other species."

Gerovf turned to look at Sunahr. "Why do you think I would say no? What is the cost of leaving Bathime in charge to go to the North Tower? What is there that is so important?"

Joze bowed slightly. "As you wish," he said. He smirked and backed away.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 am
Sunahr nodded. "It's where Sortai and I keep the four books we have found. The other two remain elusive, as we believe Leonardo may posess them."

Cotare settled down to wait.

Idarkoth nodded and turned back to face the outpost. "If I know Sortai, he'll release me once this is over. And if I know him, he should appear momentarily."

Sortai bowed to the queen. "Excellent. I must go somewhere alone, but I'll be back in about a half hour." He emerged from the opening, and moved off into the trees, watching for anyone to follow him.

"We should leave him be." The dragon said watching Sortai disappear.

The dragon raised his head once Ze'tes had left the room. No voice issued from his wretched mouth as he turned to Cthulhu, but the Demon king frowned. "No, it would be best to have him alive. Then you could take his life yourself." The dragon got the message, and with a snort left the window once more, swooping down on the hapless villagers after he'd finished digesting his previous meal. Cthulhu sighed, the dragon obliterating the city such a joy in his eyes. "This was meant to be." he said to himself. "The world is a plaything for higher beings such as he and I."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Teka was surprised, but also curious as to what Regius would want from him. He approached Regius then spoke, "I'm not sure what you want to know, but I'm almost more then certain that it isn't about mountains..."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Regius smiled. "We met once, five years ago," he looked around to make sure noone had followed the two. "Dont you remember, Teka?" he smirked and put his armored hand on Teka's shoulder. "Dont worry your fleshy self, i wont speak of this. But i need you to help me in return. Interested?" Regius asked, removing his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Phoenix nodded slightly. "Keep an eye on him with your mind," she ordered. "You know as well as, if not better than, I about how careless these two-leggers can be." Then she caught Teka's and Regius's conversation with her ears. She swiftly entered Teka's mind to warn him. Think hard about this Teka, she cautioned. Is he someone you can trust with your life? If you say no for any reason, don't trust him!

Joze looked at his commanding officer and snickered to himself. Such a fool!

Gerovf looked down at Sunahr silently. "Very well," Gerovf finally answered. "We will go, but I want a word with this two-legger you trust alone first."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 pm
Idarkoth closed his eyes and allowed his mind to merge with Sortai's. At first Sortai rejected the idea, but then he thought better. After a bit Sortai stopped before a small stone on which several words were engraved. He knelt down, and placed upon the stone a tied bowstring, and an arrow. The words upon the stone read Outren Coldiron, Father of Sortai. Idarkoth turned to Phoenix. "He's visiting his foster fathers grave." he said quietly as he turned to walk back to the outpost. "An emotion I don't truly understand. Sorrow."

Cotare turned to look at joze. "Something funny?" He asked.

Cthulhu leapt from the tower and called K'eychei. The dragon swooped beneath him and caught him upon his back. "Today we go to the forests north of Scärch. We burn, we destroy, you devour all you see fit. The people in Dilikot haven't seen fit to pay the extortions this week, so we remind them their purpose." The dragon loosed an unearthly roar, as well as broadcasting a warning to the minds of everyone nearby Dilikot of their soon arrival.

Unfortunately, one particular warrior had wandered far from his allies and was now about a half mile from Dilikot. As the dragon swooped down on the village near ten minutes later Sortai looked up with a determined look to his face, his eyes hardened. My destiny comes. He spoke to everyone back at the outpost mentally and set off at a run for the beseiged village. I doubt I'll be able to do much to Cthulhu, but I don't want anyone injured for the cause of this war than need be. Stay where you are.

Sunahr nodded, and he crossed to a door. With a few knocks, he turned to Gerovf and bowed, then left. Moments later a short, squat man with an auburn beard entered, shiny black eyes set behind rather thick glasses, much like those from the bottom of a jar. "Y-you wished t-to see me.. y-your L-Lordship?" it was obvious Bathime hadn't met a dragon that had liked him before.

Arcturus climbed atop the top of the mast. At last the fine vessel, the Intrepid, was complete. He'd see its destiny fulfilled, for Tobias II, for Cthulhu, for himself... He pulled the drawstring, bringing up the Andurian flag with the gold grown against the sea next to Cthulhu's flag, the skull impaled on the pike against the red background. He waved to the navigator, and the ship began to sail towards the dot on the horizon, the Northern Island, where the Northern Tower was held...

Brigham entered Mathias' tent with a quick salute. "Sir, reinforcements from Vessuld have arrived. We succesfully took Barsa City, and we now have enough troops to attack the other army and perhaps pull a surprise victory." He removed from his pocket a piece of paper. "The battle plan I drew up has here two thirds of my cavalry flanking to the left and right, leaving the other third to plow into the center. We could take our infantry after that with a phalanx formation to finish them, and defeat remaining survivors with a swoop across the battlefield."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:44 pm
(Good, Sir! Just what on Earth on you doing?! You bigot, you're just wanting my posts to seem insignificant, aren't you?)

Teka could only imagine what Regius wanted him to do, "So, you want a favor from me? This could be considered blackmail, you know? But I suppose you'll use whatever leverage you can get, won't you? All right, out with it. What do you need?"

Mathias smiled as he took in the information. "Very nice, Brigham. If all goes as it should, I'll be putting you in for a promotion. Give the men the word, and see to it we make it out of this alive."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 am
Regius smiled. "Smart one you are. In my family crypt, only a living person can open our vault. As you can see, im not living," he laughed. "You open the vault so i can get what's mine, and i give you a portion of the treasure inside. Along with my mother's sword." Regius finished, looking at the obviously angery Pheonix. "Deal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm
Phoenix looked at Teka. "Such a task seems far too easy as he describes it," she warned. "Be cautious. The dead play by there own set of rules."

Joze looked up and shook his head. "Nothing at all Commander," he said innocently. "I am just anticipating the upcoming fight."

Gerovf growled. "I am Gerovf," the Dragon snapped. "You will address me by my name." Gerovf slowly circle the two-legger. Gerovf wanted to instill fear in the two-legger. "Now, what makes you think you are capable of commanding this post?" Gerovf lowered Gerovf's head and looked him in the eye.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Meesha sat there smiling, keeping to herself as she always did when there was nothing for her to say,"whatcha thinking about?" lamkit asked her while crawling up onto varian's shoulder, "do youkonw what's wrong with her?" he asked in Varian's mind"you konw what I'm thinking lamkit, you can hear my thoughts." she replied, her hands on her lap as she sat.
"sister!!!1 I'm here! help me, I've been with a strange woman, and she's been sending letters to the elfen queen, they should be at the castle any minuet, go the the city and tell father to give you the letters, so you may find out where they came from, I love you sissy!"
Meesha jumped up and ran over to Regius, "REGIUS!!! GIVE ME THAT LETTER FROM YOU SISTER NOW,""Varian, her brother just contacted her, but don't let any one know, just get that letter." lamkit broke out in a sweat.

(Look guys I'm sorry if I don't post like days at a time, I'm booked with stuff to do, because I've always got things to do such as marching band... god I hate it sooo..... anyway, I'm sooo sooo soooo sorry, but... yhea, you guys have been in as much shizzelfrizz as I've been in before havint you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 pm
Varian looked at Lamkit and Meesha. "Fine..." he stood up, and amde his way to Teka and Rgius.
Regius looked at Pheonix and snarled. "Excuse me dragon! Can i have a man to man talk here without you interupting?" he scolded her and looked at Teka. "This is a simple task, and i dont trust these others with what they are going to see. But you seem honest and noble, and that i can trust..."
Varian came up behind the two and nodded. "Ill be away in just a second, but may i please see yuor letter Regius?"
Regius took it out and handed it to Varian. "Burn it when your done,"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:14 am
Phoenix laughed. "You should learn more about Dragons little two-legger," she managed to get out. "A Dragon will say whatever she feels like. And there is nothing you can say that will stop any of us."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff