Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm

KITOU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Kitou
xxxMeaning || Silence/Calm in Sanskrit
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || En Gedi
xxxRank || Scholar

xxxColor || #CD7F32
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || RP Contest, run by Andranis and Thalion
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am

KITOU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Tziporah
xxxxxFather || Kingu'jua

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Aharon ; Azrael ; Chibudem'sylar ; Dione ; Isaiaa ; Zoheret
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 am

KITOU

Kitou is a calm, quiet individual who much prefers to listen rather than to speak. Her voice is something not many hear, as she usually won't speak unless prompted to with a question, or unless she feels it's worth her time. Cool and collected, the naturally-coloured lionness doesn't have a mean bone in her body, helping others when in need without a thought for her own safety. She's rather trusting, despite what is a bright mind, Kitou's memory being practically photographic. Idle conversations are something that irritates her, as she firmly believes that words are precious, and doesn't believe in idle 'chit-chat'. She's observant and curious, always wanting to know what's going on around her, but much preferring to work it out herself than ask for help from another. Whereas as a cub her ambitions were to be a healer, that's changed dramatically as she's grown to adolescence, Kitou instead hoping to study under the pride's temporary scholar.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 am

KITOU

Kitou was born to a mated pair in the En Gedi pride - Tziporah and Kingu'gua - one of the first litters of a fairly new pride. She grew up a rather happy, yet quiet girl, enjoying time spent with her family and with her siblings. It was as a cub that her ambitions to become a healer were realized, when she ran into a strange lion on the borders, named Durion. He was injured, and the caring cub quickly tended to him, helping him to feel better before seeing him on his way. Durion returned again when Kitou was a juvenile, once again injured, once again requiring the cubs help. She was quick to give it, of course.

Growing and maturing quickly, the young adult quickly realized that her ambitions had been wrong. Whilst she'd wanted to help care for the pride, her intelligence and memory were better suited elsewhere, and Kitou was thrilled at the prospect of becoming a squire underneath the pride's temporary scholar. It was also during her adolescence that she found herself an animal totem, proving herself to be a capable adult - she met Neferket whilst strolling through the woods, and despite her own quiet, somewhat shy nature she quickly warmed to the flirtatious, cocky Serval kit. Well, they say opposites attract?

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 am

KITOU

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
It's just a flesh wound! A small Kitou runs into a big, injured lion named Durion on the borders, and tends to his wounds
Redemption Song Kitou runs into Durion again, and once again he's hurt. He makes several confessions, but Kitou willingly forgives him.
Little Silent One Kitou runs into Ahava, another En Gedi lionness, but is reluctant to spare words.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 am

KITOU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 am

KITOU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

KITOU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 am

KITOU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 am

KITOU

You look adorable by demon_pachabel
Durion looks on fondly as Kitou drags him back a rabbit
This is weird by Kamirah (on DA)
Kitou gives Durion a nuzzle...and he's not sure how to react

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 am

KITOU

User Image

As a juvenile, Kitou had plans to become a healer in the pride. Because of this, she found herself a small pouch to hang around her neck, in which she could store medicines and herbs that might help with her future rank. However, as she matured she realized she was more suited to the rank of scholar, and as such no longer wears the pouch. She also believes she's grown out of such trivial decorations as vines and flowers.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am

KITOU

User Image

Neferket is Kitou's Serval familiar, or 'totem' as they are refered to in the En Gedi. Kitou befriended Neferket whlist simply wandering through the En Gedi lands, and warmed to his flirtatious, cocky personality. The two have quickly become good friends, despite the fact that Nef is always getting himself into trouble that Kitou has to worm him out of.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am

KITOU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

KITOU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 am

KITOU

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff