Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 pm
Anath laced his fingers behind his back and watched, impressed, as Idarkoth roared. As the roar died down, he rubbed his ear in slight annoyance. "I've never heard the like..." he muttered. "Quite impressive..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Alright. You need to focus all your energy, all your balances, and all of your thoughts, she said with a deep breath. She held on a bit longer, then let go of her control over the samples......  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Lowri tried to move, more steadily now. She could only manage to move her wings a bit. She slowly spread them out as she gasped for air from the effort and winced in pain. She laid back down. Her wings were tattered, and feathers were missing by the hundreds it seemed. Her fur was messy and filthy from the dirt, it didn't even look white, and you could barely see the blue. And the gem on her forehead had an ever so slight chip in it.
...My cave...my treasures...Aloura, she said finally. We need to find my dragon friend, she said weakly. We need to find...Aloura...she could...she could heal me... her voice trailed off. Her breathing was steady, but she laid as still as the ground itself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm
Cody focused with another slow inhale, but, as hard as he tried, he could only keep the air sample in focus, and all the others fell to the ground almost immediately. "Oh..." he said as he opened one eye and frowned. "I didn't do it right..." He commented sadly, not realizing the air sample was still swirling near his head. "I'm not very good at this..."  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 am
he looks over at the human boy then over at the winged wolf. "i will go find her friend, if you will stay here with her and let me know if she gets any worse ok." he looks the human over "you will be the only human that can send telapathic messages, all you have to do is think of what you want to say and think of me, i will get the message." he then shifted to bird dragon size which was no bigger then a house cat and flew off to find the wolfs friend. he followed the faint sent of the wolf over hills and vallies to where her dragon friend hid. he landed and looked around shifting back to his normal form. "hello, any one here." he called "im looking for a dragon who is the friend to a blue and white winged wolf named Lowri."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 am
sam looks at the human. as she talkes a pice of the pizza seeing that the human wont go away any time soon she goes back to looking at the burning farm. there she sees a mighty black dragon stand up out of the rubble of the burning farm. she watches with aw as it lets out a mighty roar that shakes her tree. not wanting the dragon to know she was watching it she takes the pizza box from the wird human guy and climbs out of the tree and heads in to her hole home. she was not sure if the human would follow her but she did not care if he did or did not as long as the dragon did not notice them.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am
Idarkoth shifted his wings against his side, then nodded. I've only just now discerned the scent of your servant. You work with a human? He said as he settled against a tree, the oak groaning beneath this new weight. If he weren't tied to an ally I'd probably be hunting he and the girl with the food by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 am
Sortai nodded to what Storm Raven said, then turned his attention to lowri when he left. "Okay... First of all, where does it hurt the most?" He asked tentatively as he hovered a hand above the wolf, unsure of whether or not he should touch her...  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Aieori nearly fell out of the tree when the dragon roared, but he managed to keep his balance. "Holy..." He stopped himself, as he noticed th girl wasn't next to him anymore. "Oh deary~" he slid out of the tree, stumbled a bit, then went after her. "Where are you going?" He asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 pm
"I admit..." began Anath, glancing back over his shoulder to where Aieori and Sam were in the tree. "Working with a human under me was never one of my intentions, although I do now appreciate his help. He's quite a brilliant one, even if he sometimes seems... odd..." he frowned, then looked at Idarkoth. "Ah, but pay no mind to him, he is a servant and nothing more. Have you any plans to where you are headed next?"  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm
Oh but you are, Paradisity said with a giggle. She pointed at the swirl with her tail.
The winds are going to be harder to teach, but definately a valuable skill.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm
I...I don't know...I can't concentrate. There's pain, lots of pain...Lowri trailed off, taking a deep breath. I'm sore...my muscles hurt. I...I can't move my legs...I can't feel them...her voice trailed off again. Her telepathy was weak. She could barely make the connection.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Cody blinked at the swirling ball. "Ah!" he gasped. "I'm not a total failure! Wonderful!" He laughed. "I promise I'll work as hard as I can to master it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 am
"Are you finished with your soup," Aloura asked Tsurara.
"Yeah, I'm finished," Tsurara said. "I'm going to go stretch. My wings are tight," she said as she stood up.
"Alright. Oh, would you do a favor," Aloura asked as she finished talking to a young fox.
"Sure, what's the matter," Tsurara asked curiosly.
"He says he saw a strange creature fly in about ten minutes ago. Down by the edge of Winds Hollow. He says the creature looked like it was looking for something, but it was speaking human. He couldn't understand it," she said as she interpreted what the fox was saying.
"Alright, I'll go check it out," Tsurara said.
She walked out of the hut, and spread out her wings. She looked towards Winds Hollow, and went to investigate. "Hello? What's out here? Show yourself," she said as she made her way through the thin trees to the outer ring.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 am
I know you will, but you have to slow down first, Paradisity said.
There are many things one needs to know and understand about the winds.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff