Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 am
Drake chuckled.
"Hmm I certainly would like that. many thinsg get boring if you live long enough, but never that."
he ran a tongue over his fangs and opened his eyes to look at her again.
"As for England...aye it is beautiful. I often regret having to leave it. But America has it's own majesty. Its such a young country, it's been fascinating to watch it grow and mature. Nowadays the foundation of religion lies so much deeper here too...you know, I was turned, just as my country's religion was falling apart after being attacked by the same people who created this maginificent country. That's irony for you, taht it should shelter me now." he seemed to unfocus a little, musing over his own thoughts as they took him to deeper places.
"at any rate, engalnd is worth a visit sometime, if only to witness the medieval vampires. I once came across an old man who had fought in the battle of Hastings."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 am
"Wow, that does sound interesting..." Judith said as she thought about it.
"I've got as much time as I want, I should visit." She smiled at Drake.
"You should take me, show me your country."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 am
Drake smiled in fondness at the thought, but closed his eyes a little dismissively again. His smile faded with a sigh.
"I would love to....but i don't think I can ever return. They made that quite clear."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am
Koko then Fayt to perform some tasks and deliveries. He took Bly and Yoki with him on his run. When she has alone Koko let out a breath. Remembering the promise of clothing for that b*****d she rummaged through an old bag of clothes that Fayt gave her from the church's community sale. Koko usually cut the shirts up and used them as rags. Fortunately for Cromwell there were a couple in tack. She picked a long sleeved dark red button top that looked about his size.

"I really shouldn't be helping him," she said out loud to herself. But then...if she helped him then that meant he wouldn't harm Fayt. Almost black-mail of sorts...... Of course how trust worthy was his word?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 pm
[Sorry I suddenly dissapeared earlier, DT. I wasn't expecting my mom to be home for another fifteen or twenty minutes but then she suddenly shows up and tells me to get ready to leave. >< ]

Judith looked at him and frowned a bit.
"You can't go back? Why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 pm
[no problemo wink ]

Drake sighed somewhat uncomfortable with talking about it, but he genrally made it a personal policy of his not to ignore or lie to a direct question...at least by someone he liked. he shifted in his seata nd ept hsi eyes closed as he continued trying to relax.

"Ehh...long story. I suppose my hunting habits over the years attracted unwanted attention to our species. in all cpuntries -like in mortal society- tehre are ruloing classes and nobles who manage things. I came across soem who resented the unrestrained nature of my style and decided to teach me a very clear lesson in discretion. They left me alive after it all in the covert assumption that I would get the hell out."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 pm
((Wouldn't it be a twist if it turned out Cromwell sired Koko....since he moved to America around the time Koko was human-unless I misread the time somewhere....just a thought I had....))

Koko freshened up the shirt by spraying some Frebreeze on it then folded it up. Then she placed it in a plastic bag on her desk and awaited Fayt's return.

Fayt was on his way back when he glanced over at the old antique shop. Curious he wondered over to it to see if the man was still there-defying Koko's request from earlier. He peered in through some cracks but saw no one. Although he thought he heard a voice. He was about to open the door when Bly got between him and the door. Fayt ordered him to move but the dog wouldn't budge. Instead Bly whined and groweled at Fayt. Then the dog took hold of the edge of Fayt's shirt and pulled him towards Koko's shop. Fayt sighed in defeated-not wanting to risk tearing his shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm
[aww clever puppies]
[[That sounds like a great idea - I never thought of that! tee hee...I do loves me a good twist twisted *starts to ponder how to make it work* ]]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm
((lol-they are indeed.....probably smarter than the boy.....haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm
"I see... That's too bad." Judith said.
She could see Drake was uncomfortable and took his hand to try to make him feel better.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 am
Drake opened his eyes in surprise at the tender gesture and looked at her directly for a few moments. She was certainly beautiful when you looked into her eyes - even their crimson colour couldn't detract from that. His lips twitched as he debated whether to lean in and express his attraction, but he then let it drop. There would be plenty of time for that - the day was long and he wasn't completely sure wheter her flirting was serious. Often such a consideration didn't cross his mind in tehse matters - but relationships with vampires were somewhat different top those with humans you planned to kill afterwards. He actually quite liked her and didn't want to cause a cloud over their new aquientance whileever they were forced to remain in the same building if she rejected his advances.
"Hmn, they might be dead by now, you never know." he said with a grim optimism. "I will go back to Britain one day..eventually England. Perhaps if I started in ireland and hopped over to the West coast. The vampires that harmed me were in London. From the west coast i could travel along back to York, I would love to see the minster there again." he spoke softly, imagining it the last time he had seen it. He knew that the holy place would skrew with his head if he entered it, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 am
The day lingered on. Her shop was never extremely busy, but it did quite well. Fayt did more cleaning, and later she taught him more about grinding some herbs and their uses.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:29 am
[lol moon I watched the spiderman3 video thing you sent - flipping funny XD "You are so fired...i took a grenade to the FACE!"]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am
dragontamer363
[lol moon I watched the spiderman3 video thing you sent - flipping funny XD "You are so fired...i took a grenade to the FACE!"]

((I thought you'ld enjoy that.... ^_^))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 am
{ thankies heart Also they were right about the venom-thing, they really needed to shwo him all beast-like rather than with the guy;sface sticking out. least eh had cool teeth though.. oh and the batman and superman thing was hilarious XD -ahem-}  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games