Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am
When she went to the dinning hall she ordered a pizza and sat at the table and started to eat. she was still mubbling but it was drowned out by the cheese. she drank chocolate milk and ate some hot chocolate chip cookies,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am
Dylan couldn't hold back and laughed lightly as Sadie squealed. " Well, you certantly are happy comming to this school." Adrian stared down at Serrenady as they walked, " Er, ok..? Anyways, fine, I'm from the royal vampire families," he said with a mocking tone. " I don't like it much though." He watched as Dana bumped into Serrenady, on purpose. He looked back down at Serrenady to see if she was mad, but she wasn't. Adrian's gaze turned to Dana, 'Wonder what's with her, she wasn't like that earlier' Alicia smiled and followed Dana around toward their room and back out. She watched as she gave Adrian and Serrenady an icy glare. She held back a laugh but poked Dana's back, " Aw, did your day just turned bad, precious?" She asked with a mocking tone as she always used to do.

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:54 am
Dana glared at Ali. She wanted to freeze her so bad, but she knew she would regreat that so i left her. "It's nothing" dana told her. she sipped a little milk and continued eating cookies.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am
Sadie giggled and nodded. "And you're not?" She asked, walking over to him. She bumped his hip with her own and tied the key into a bracelet around her wrist. She looked at him and walked towards the door. She would have to find some blood. Maybe the Cafeteria.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am
"you're a prince-cool, I'm a princess" She smiled agian "What're the odds" She snikered. "And you also proved my point-you don't like the place you grew up in, you're cynical and angry because of something there and you were probably worried people will judge you cause of where you came from." She nodded. "I think i'm gonna be a pycitrist...'cept they can't hug their patients, so how will I speak?" She stopped to ponder that a moment  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:00 am
Dylan watched as Sadie walked to the doorway, bumping her hip on his. He grinned and followed her, " Yeah, I guess I am." Adrian stopped and laughed softly at Serrenady, " Come on, let's go get something to eat." He said, starting to walk slowly, waiting for her to catch up.

(( Ninja: Sorry I meant "bad"))

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am
"Okeyday" she agreed-turning her body to the direction of the caf without even looking at the room list.

Belladonna finished unpacking and sighed her stonach interupted any thoughts she might have had. She cursed once and left to go to the caf.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am
Sadie smiled and walked out of the room, pulling Dylan out too. She shut the door and put her arm around his waist and giggled. "Uh, are you, hungry?" She asked, chewing her lip. She knew he was a vampire, but didn't want to make it obvious.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am
Dylan smiled wide, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, " Yeah, actually, I am. Wanna go to the cafeteria? Maybe they have something there." Adrian followed Serrenady inside the cafeteria, he sat across Dana. Alicia sat next to Dana and grinned at Adrian.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 am
Her wanting to freeze ali increased when she saw her grinning at Adrian. The cookie in her hand froze in an instant, and soon the whole table froze up. Dana quickly relaxed as she saw the human walk in. The table thawed and she took her hands off of it.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am
Sadie smiled and began to walk, "I hope so!" She said, leaving the dorms. She walked into the Cafeteria, looking at Dylan, "I, uh, need blood." She said, giggling awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am
"Ber-chill storm in here" Serrenedy shivered slightly as she ploped down next to Adrian "You are so lucky you don't feel cold." Serrenedy looked odown in confusion as the table froze, then started thawing. "AHHH-theirs a live one" She giggled slightly so the human wouldn't ctch her meaning, or rather Humans

Belladonna walked in right behind Sadie and Dylan. She scoffed "First day and couples and school sluts like strt showing up" She murmered to herself, going to find a table FAR away from the group  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am
Adrian stared at Dana and Alicia giggled, " I'm sorry, I'm suppossed to be nice, I almost forgot." Dylan looked down at Sadie and smiled, " Yeah, I know." He walked over to a bending machine in the far corner of the room. He stared at the juices for a minute before placing in a dollar and pressig the right numbers. A second later a large bottle with red juice popped out. Dylan reached for it and unscrewed to cap. He sniffed and grinned. " Here it is." He turned to Sadie and handed it to her. " Wierd, I thought they would keep these stuff, a little more private." He said turning to look at the bending machine.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 am
Dana took her tray and stood up. She started walking but the water from the ice she made made her slip. She fell face first, ont the tiles.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 am
Sadie giggled and ignored Belladonna's comment. She growled under breath and drank happily. Once finished, she wiped her mouth and tossed the bottle away. "Oh well. Good stuff, though." She said, still having the taste in her mouth. She looked to Dana on the floor and hurried to her. She helped her up and said, "Dana, are you okay?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff