Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Favorite Crash Bandicoot game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 am
i know!!!!! there was even a youtube video where a real vampire didnt want to be compared to those emo pussies  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm
ROFL!! xd I don't blame him! Even Alucard from Hellsing and Adrian "Alucard" Tepes from Castlevania wouldn't want to compare themselves to the Twilight vampires! Not even Dracula himself wouldn't! LOL! xd Now those vampires I just mentioned are the true description of what vampires are; they have all of those truly epic powers that they use in both Castlevania and Hellsing! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm
hell yes!!!!! finally! someone who agrees on the same basis as me! if only they made an anime about werewolves, then i would die happy!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Now a werewolf anime would be really awesome! xd However, Wolf's Rain would never count as one, though, because the wolves in the anime use some sort of "illusion spell" to disguise themselves as humans. It's pretty good, though.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am
i LOVE that series! it's the closest thing we've got to a werewolf anime, although it's not really one. Kiba is my favorite wolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 pm
The storyline itself was quite impressive as well. biggrin I even loved the animation.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm
it's a shame everyone dies in the end though....... crying crying crying crying poor kiba!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm
I always hated endings like that. Seriously, the heroes saved the world but at the cost of their own lives?! That makes this whole effort seem suicidal than beneficial!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 am
like the game michigan: report from hell. you play as the camerman and at the end of the game, you get shot in the head. its a total WTF moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 am
And just like Dead Rising; although Frank West finally reported about the zombie outbreak incident, the game ended with the cryptic quote, "And yet he complained that his belly was not full.", which most likely meant that the parasite finally turned Frank into a zombie, which is why we have a new protagonist in Dead Rising 2.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 am
or he never got to have his burger from McDonalds. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 pm
LOL! ******** up, dude! You really soiled your pants on the way home? eek That's depressing. sweatdrop  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am
Heartless_Zombie90
LOL! ******** up, dude! You really soiled your pants on the way home? eek That's depressing. sweatdrop

yeah, redface i tried to hide the embarassment, but now that i think on it. it's sorta funny. i would have sued Jack in the box, but i dont think i would have a case against food poisoning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm
ZenWolf65
Heartless_Zombie90

yeah, redface i tried to hide the embarassment, but now that i think on it. it's sorta funny. i would have sued Jack in the box, but i dont think i would have a case against food poisoning.
True, true. An embarrassing moment can become a very comical memory. biggrin  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm
Heartless_Zombie90
ZenWolf65
Heartless_Zombie90

True, true. An embarrassing moment can become a very comical memory. biggrin

just as long as it doesnt happen again  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas