Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm
((Futurama?! I think you ARE mad XD

Come back to me when you've watched Family Guy, and we'll talk...

But still, I'm glad to know I'm not the only weirdo who gets really involved in characters. I was practically on the brink of apologizing to you myself for a moment.))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

Reed sighed a little as Keek sat next to him. Nodding he let out a small yawn. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not wanting anything bad to happen. To any of you." Reed sat for a moment before he wraped his arms back around Keek. "I should have known that he wasn't as serious, but you know how I get when my mind is stuck on something."

S n u g g l e The G e e k

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image

Keek smiled and cupped her left hand over Reed's cheek. She hugged him tight with her other arm and leaned into him. It always amazed her how buff her was for being such a geek.

"So you will come back down stairs... without your supervision There is going to be a big mess, and you left the puppy alone with Jack." She laughed and slowly got up, pulling Book with her. She kept one arm around his waist, he was her's after all. Book belonged to her, his house belonged to her, and his family belonged to her. Especially his family, that was all hers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image

Reed nodded and stood up with Keek, He couldn't leave Cortana alone for to long, she'd go crazy. "Lets go. I'm afraid whaqt they might do with my puppy." Reed moved towards the door, Keek still in tow, and opened the door. Reed needed to apologize to Chris, it wasn't entirely Chris's fault. It was partly his as well.

S n u g g l e The G e e k

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:13 pm
User Image

Keek bumped her hip against Reeds as they walked. until they got to the stairs where she was a little more careful. She had fallen down those steps a few times before and not once had it felt good.

"Guess who's back and more fabulous than ever!" Kiki called as they re entered the kitchen. She gave a little shake of the shoulders and winked at Chris. She dropped her arm from Reed's waist and stretched her arms over her head yawning. Sleep would be necessary soon, that was for sure. Keek grinned as she put her arms back down and adjusted her tang top.
{Edited}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

((You might want to edit that, Dragon; Chris is done with the frosting... I've been waiting for you to come back to the kitchen so I could write this =3 ))

As he heard Keek's voice calling across the kitchen, Chris turned to face them, an expectant smile on his face. He looked distinctly dishevelled; his eyes were still shining, and there was a tiny smudge of icing on his nose. The explanation was that almost as soon as they had left, Chris had come to his senses and dashed around the kitchen, convinced he could fix the situation. Half-empty bowls were discarded along the worktops, and the empty bottle of rum lay on its side next to the sink, a few dark drops of alcohol scattered across the floor. The result was that in the ten minutes that his friends had been gone, the kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it; and yet Chris appeared not to have noticed.

"Ta da!" Chris sang joyfully, and held out his arms. In them lay a plate, and in the centre of that, the cake, golden and warm and covered in buttercream. Upon the top, Chris had tried to form the words, "the best cake in the world ever for the best friends in the world ever," with a thick tube of ready-made icing he had found at the back of a cupboard. The writing was incredibly messy, and the words had slowly become tiny and squashed as Chris had slowly run out of room, but he was sure that they would still be able to read it. He smiled happily.

"So - anyone for cake?..."

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 am
User Image

Keek squealed when she saw the cake and rushed over to take it from Chris. She placed it carefully on the counter before hugging him tightly. He was really a nice guy... One of the best. She let him go and looked back to the cake.

"Can I have the top half?" She asked joking. Kiki's eyes glittered with enjoyment and she dragged a finger around the bottom of the cake where it was touching the plate before sucking the very sweet delicious frosting off of her now sticky hand.

"Chris, you're the best..... I love you." Keek smiled and reached a hand up to fix his messy hair. Then she licked her thumb and wiped the frosting off of his nose. All was forgiven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 am
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

Chris felt his warm glow flare again inside his chest as Keek rushed over to him. He held her tightly, mainly with affection, but slightly for support. As soon as she let go, he stumbled clumsily to the right; grasping the counter, he managed to keep his balance as the room revolved slightly.

"Can I have the top half?"

"Oi! Don't just stick your finger in!" said Chris reproachfully, grabbing a knife from the draining board. He set the knife down beside the plate as Keek ran a slender hand through his flour-ridden hair, sending a white cloud floating behind him.

"... I love you."

He couldn't have been more pleased at hearing those words. Keek wasn't upset, Reed wasn't cross, and he was tremendously drunk; it seemed everything really would be fine. Without any warning, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, spinning her around in a circle. The earth seemed to be turning with them.

"And I love YOU!" Chris shouted happily, setting her down and hastily grabbing her shoulder as he nearly toppled onto the patterned lino.

Run While You Can

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 am
((!!

I just got a brown giftbox from that post! =D

Kay, opinions, guys; do I open it or sell it?...
))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

Elena had smiled at Chris as he took another drink before using the rum to make icing. As Reed, Keek, and Marcus appeared in the kitchen, she watched from the background. It was clear she didn't belong. No one addressed her, nor paid her any mind. She did watch, however as Reed went to his room, Keek in suit, and returned in much the same fashion, except happier. While they were gone, Chris had laid waste to the kitchen, and since she felt that it was partly her fault, due to her bringing the alcohol, she decided to try her best to clean up.
Zayley had found a rag around the sink, made sure it was wet, and started wiping down the counters, sweeping the debris on the floor to be swept up later. After that was done, she began a sink of soapy water to wash the dishes in. Of course, she couldn't keep up with the mess that was being made, and she was relieved when Chris was finished with the cake. Upon reading the words on the top, her eyes welled up and she bit her lip. None of them knew her well enough for her to think they would even consider her being a friend of theirs. So, to keep herself from looking at the cake, she turned back to the sink and began washing the cake pans and other various dishes, trying to avoid everyone else's gaze.
. .

(Wow, this moved fast! Oh, I'd check the marketplace value before deciding to sell or use it..)

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:33 am
User Image

Keek held tight to Chris when he picked her up laughing loudly. The spinning left her dizzy but her heart felt full and warm. She hugged the boy tight after he let her go. Her face pushed up against his chest. And she stretched up to leave a kiss on his cheek.

"Can I have some cake now please?" She asked and stepped back, looking at the cake. It was very tasty looking, and after sampling the frosting she knew that it was probably the best she had ever had. Well, the best cake she’s ever had on a Friday night with her friends drunk off their asses at Reed’s house. Her hand reached out to take another finger full of frosting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus watched it all unfold, not really saying anything. As he watched, he noticed Elena doing dishes. What was she, Cinderella? Marcus grabbed a nearby magazine and rolled it up, tapping Elena on the head with it.
"Stop it. Bad. Bad. Socialize, EZ Street. Not with me, of course, with them."
Marcus shook the magazine in front of Elena, treating her like a small puppy. He was really demeaning, especially those he wasn't all that happy with.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley had gotten about half the dishes done before she felt a rapping on her head. Next thing she knew she was being scolded by Marcus for not socializing. She turned to face him, wet hands on her hips. "Hm, I wasn't aware that you cared." She stated, watching the culprit behind her whacking being brandished in her face. It was a rolled up magazine. And not with you? What, afraid to find out I'm not the way you think I am? Elena stated before drying off her hands and walking around him to sit on a barstool. "Chris, the cake looks brilliant." She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 pm
((Unfortunately, I don't have a great amount of patience myself. I opened it within ten minutes.

Ah, it was worth it, even if it was a hockey mask XD

By the way, guys, I'm not going to be on tonight, so I'll quickly knock up a post now to reply to everyone, and then just continue as if Chris is in the background and I'll catch up tomorrow, mmkay?
))

Run While You Can

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

"Can I have some cake now?"

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely," beamed Chris, his cheeks flushed as he picked up the knife. "Hey, what did I just say about sticking your fingers in?!" he scolded fondly, as Keek dipped her finger in the buttercream. Savouring the sweetness, Keek quickly reached out to repeat her offence; Chris grabbed her wrist and firmly placed the knife in her palm before she could manage it.

"Table manners, Miss Hemming!" Chris told her in his most refined upper-class english voice. "Remember your etiquette classes."

"Chris, the cake looks brilliant."

Chris turned to face Zayley, puffing out his chest and raising an eyebrow in a supremely extravagant way. An unusual talent Chris posessed was a ridiculous amount of control over his eyebrows; and now one of them was so steeply arched it was slightly alarming.

"Why thankyou, my dear lady," he said, curtsying clumsily. "But then again, it was baked by the king, you know." His eyes were still twinkling as he nodded at Zayley knowingly. Walking around the counter to take an empty stool, Chris leaned his head onto his arms and quietly watched Keek busy herself about the cake, a contented smile upon his face.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff