Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uber_Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:21 pm
Question for the Em. RP. What are the ranks of all the pilots? Are we all still just flight officers fresh out of training?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:39 pm
I believe everyone is a lieutenant, unless someone went around and self-promoted themselves.

Lieutenant is the first rank you [normally] have to be to fly.

As for Orrin, well... he's an a*****e constantly demoted. I think the closest thing is private, but he's just too damn useful to totally throw out of the pilot program.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:57 pm
who's navy does the rebel's chain of command follow?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:28 pm
Seeing as how Lucas is an american, could it be... Russia?

Is this the chain of command for the rp or what?

For the RP, to make it simple, we're just following the kind we have for the guild. At least, that's what I thought would work...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:57 pm
it's AU anyway, so i suppose that's alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 pm
Nelowulf
Angelic Celestia
There's another thing that's been on my mind what with KotOR and all.
You know how there's the Consular, Sentinel and Guardian? Well, anyway, in regards to any RPs with Jedi and/or Sith, could that class system possibly be incorporated into RP? Or are there too many variables involved in order for such to be viable?

Really, we cant put that in because the rp doesn't incorporate a leveling system, or a real way to show progression. Kotor used it because the different choices affected how your character leveled up...

We basically dont' need it... but you can claim to being one if you want... Neb's a consular, for example.

Good point. ^^ See, I ask that pretty much because you can choose to have a Jedi character focus more on either lightsabers or the Force, and those seem to be in line with those titles. But then, I get Sentinel and Guardian mixed up ... sweatdrop  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:20 pm
Angelic Celestia
Nelowulf
Angelic Celestia
There's another thing that's been on my mind what with KotOR and all.
You know how there's the Consular, Sentinel and Guardian? Well, anyway, in regards to any RPs with Jedi and/or Sith, could that class system possibly be incorporated into RP? Or are there too many variables involved in order for such to be viable?

Really, we cant put that in because the rp doesn't incorporate a leveling system, or a real way to show progression. Kotor used it because the different choices affected how your character leveled up...

We basically dont' need it... but you can claim to being one if you want... Neb's a consular, for example.

Good point. ^^ See, I ask that pretty much because you can choose to have a Jedi character focus more on either lightsabers or the Force, and those seem to be in line with those titles. But then, I get Sentinel and Guardian mixed up ... sweatdrop

Guardian is lightsaber, Sentinel is neutral, and consolar is force.

But they're only titles, and the jedi only use that as a classification system, but its so loose that its not really anything more than a word.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:42 pm
so...what exactly is going on in COTGCW? they lost me at 'geonosis'  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:46 pm
Okay.

The storm is brewing.

Imperius, Valycia and Drako are on Geonosis, along with a Stardestroyer full of Imperial traitors, about to reactivate many thousands of battle droids. Meanwhile, Neb, Ganil and Mordranna are also on Geonosis searching for the....Tan'Sa'Qua that supposedly holds the secret to immortality. Find a way to get their, since we;re alkmost a month overdue for Geonosis.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:50 am
Yea, we have to start the war. After that, then you'll always have an excuse to be somewhere. Just say you got hired by the republic and viola! you're there for the action.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:00 pm
i resorted to the oldest trick in the book... mechanical failure... -_-

what?! i was desperate!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:42 am
sooner or later Im gonna get back into this. probably some time after the 28th. Ive been away far too long. sweatdrop  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:11 pm
yeah cale, we've been missing ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:08 pm
yeah... you'll have a lot of typing, too, to fill in all the space he's been mysteriously silent. =P  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:25 am
crying Im sorry! but rest assured, Cale Darksun shall return, and he'll be as roguish as ever, and moreso!
this gives you folks plenty of time to hide your wallets, wives and daughters.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games