Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:26 pm
"Eh!??" Kokoro looked at him shocked "Demon?...that explains everything..." she muttered softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Hikari glares at Ryoku. "It's Inuzuka dimwit....." When she hears the name Demon of the East realization hits her. Of course.... it would have to be him.....  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm
*after the barrage of fireballs stopped the water turned into needles* Water Style: Mizu senbon *sends thousands of needles everywhere and a few hit their target*
????: *holding shoulder in pain* damn u Ryoku........... oh wait that ur human name............ ur real name is..........
me: *appears infront of him and knocks him out*.............. not even u has the right to say my real name  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 pm
Hikari watches the boy everybody knows as Ryoku fight the nameless guy behind the tree. "Well... I'm a demon too..." she mutters so quietly that nobody could hear her except Shizuka. "But... nobody needs to know that yet." Hikari huffed quietly.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm
*ties him up to a tree and leaves a message on his face*
me: lets go.......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Hikari falls back a little so that she's walking behind Alure. "So... is there a special definition about your name or something?" Hikari muttered almost inaudibly.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 am
actually yes............ u see my true power was sealed by a preistess by the name of Ryuuna and she said that if anyone ever said my name when i'm close by the seal would brake an my power and my true form would be released......... and i like this human body  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 pm
Hikari looked up suddenly when she head Ryoku answer her question. "Er... I was asking Alure. But Okay....."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:41 pm
Alure blushed, "Actually, dad told me that when i was born the doctor told him i was too weak and i wouldnt survive, casually a thunder demon attacked Kohoha."

Alure stopped and clinched his fists, "Dad and Uzumaki-san stopped him, but the demon chakra was too strong, so he made a pact with dad, his chakra mixed with mine, helping me survive thats also why i always have the sharingan" he started to laugh, "The demons name was Alure" he finished...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm
Hikari's snickered a little. "Oh really, is that all? Because the english word allure means to attract with a desirable object" Hikari stuffed her hands in her pockets and hunched her back. "Just a thought..... nothing personal." Shizuka's tail swished once to the side, and Hikari's eyes flickered to her left. Don't tell me...... they're here already?! Hikari slowed down her pace so that she was the farthest away from the rest of the group. If they attack now... I'm screwed....  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am
*noyices that hikari was farther far behind*........... *wealks up to Hikari* hey Inuzuka if keep slowing down like this then we'll just leave u behind, but knowing ur parents they'll throw a fit or worse so keep up or i'll have to carry u  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 pm
Alure stopped, "Senpai, can you feel it?" he asked, it fell like some other chakras were coming closer, but who could they be??  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm
Zero activated his sharingan. "Chidori!"He yelled. The lightning crackled in his hand as he ran forward. Zero spun around and thrusted it forward. A man appeared and elbowed Zero in the face "A sneak attack? Thats unfair..."Zero said darkly stepping back his chidori still going strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm
* grabbes zero before the clone disappeared and the real man came from the ground and slashed at my side*ggggggrrrrr *looked at the man then activated my true tekki genkai*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:23 pm
Alure watched closely, then he made some handsings, "Fire style: rising phoenix" a fire attacked the place exept for his teammates...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff