Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm
Michael smiled. "Well I haven't burned anything lately. So I guess I'm doing good." People still liked to make fun of him for almost burning down the school last year. It wasn't really his fault. But it was still something people liked to laugh about.

Sam laughed. "Yea Binky... you really aren't good with fire...but at least your water skills are better." she laughed at him as he glared at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm
User ImageLydia gave a nervous laugh. She remembered that incident, for she ran outside as soon as she smelled the flames. Fire wasn't good for her. " Well that's always good, you know, cause when you mess with fire, you get burned, or something like that..." She said, in her case, incinerated, so she tried to avoid it as much as possible. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Michael shook his head. "Yea its something like that..." He turned to Samantha. "Well I'm supprised. Its raining outside and your not out in the rain. You haven't been causing trouble have you?"

Sam pouted. "Ha ha..No I wasn't causing trouble. But the rain idea...I may very well soon enough. I was in here talking when the rain started thank you very much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm
User ImageLydia laughed. "More like causing mischief, eh Sam?" She asked, referring to the flying dancing chicken, along with the other various things she decided to levitate. Although playing in the rain did sound very appealing, and fun, she did remember that Michael could make 'water balls' instead of snow balls, and throw them, it made things interesting. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 pm
Sam rolled her eyes. "Only if you call having fun and messing with peoples heads mischief. I think..." Sam said standing with Binky in her arms, "that we should all go out and play in the rain!" Sam loved playing in the rain mainly because she could look solid and yet the rain would go through her. So she wouldn't get wet.

Michael looked at Sam disappointedly. "Yes that is mischief. Besides I'll only go out there if you promise not to cheat. You can't become transparent so you don't get wet. Got it Mrs. Ghost?" Sam stuck her tongue out at him and he smiled back at her. They acted like siblings at times.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:43 pm
((yay, i might just join you since james is already outside and bored))  

Therealpayne

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm
((^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image

Joshua Scott Peterson set his stuff down in his room quickly before he headed to lunch. He made sure it was all in order before he left the room. He walked quickly, keeping his head held high, he would show no weakness, his blond hair blew back as he walk. He soon got to the lunch room and got his food. He was searching for a table when he noticed someone, a girl, that he recognized from the past... Lydia? He walked over to her and then spoke, hoping he wasn't making a mistake by doing so, "Lydia? Do you remember me?"  

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 pm
User ImageLydia was about to agree to head out into the deluge when a familar voice came to her ears. It was one she knew from years before, ages ago when she was here. She turnede to face the source. "Joshua? Is that you?" She asked, already knowing the answer, he looked exactly the same as he did all those years ago. "My, of course I remember you. It's been ages, literally." She said with a small smile. He was an interesting character with a fascinating story, but one only he could share. "How have you been?" She asked before turning back to Sam and Michael. "You guys go ahead, I'll meet up with you, unless, Joshua, you'd like to join us out in the rain?" She suggested, trying to be polite.. .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Sam jumped up and ran through the door, literally. She twirled around, the rain falling right through her. She happened to look over to where the werewolf was standing. "Hey James! Come out and play!" Even if the werewolf didn't know her name, Sam knew almost every name and every face in the school. Unless they were new. She even remembered the first person she met when she got here. And every student who had been through here.

Michael stood slowly. "Hey Josh. I guess we'll see you later Lydia." He was ready to get wet. That was the best part about rain.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image

Josh felt like he should hug Lydia, she had been one of his dearest friends and she was one of the few on Earth who knew of his true story. But he just decided to smile at her and then he sat down across from her, "Yes... It's me, Josh... and yes, it has been far too long since we last spoke to each other." He looked at the ground when Lydia asked him how he was... He sighed softly and waited for the others to leave before he spoke again, "Well... I've been okay, I guess... I've just been thinking about her a lot lately..." He hoped she knew that when he said her, he meant Johanna.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 pm
James heard that and decided why not, of course he did actually know who she was and what she was even. He nodded and as he was already outside for everyones info, he signaled them that he would join.  

Therealpayne

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm
User ImageLydia nodded in understanding. "Ah, the past coming back to haunt you again." She said. Always when ever Johanna was mentioned, she avoided the name. She wrapped her arm around his waist and began to lead him out of the cafeteria, heading out to the old greenhouses. "Anything you need to talk about?" She asked, concerned. Not alot of people knew where the greenhouses were, for they were quite overgrown and out of control, only the older students and teachers, the ones that had been around for decades, knew where they were. The cafeteria was no place to talk, considering all the super ears that could hear..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image

Josh sighed softly as he wrapped his arm around Lydia, allowing her to bring him out to the old green houses. He remembered this old place, he used to come out here and walk around, admiring the plants... those days were gone now, this place was almost hidden and was completely overgrown. "Every night I have been dreaming about her... Johanna... The past always haunts me, because she would probably be alive today if it weren't for me... if I hadn't foolishly fallen in love with her..."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Michael was trying to sneak up behind Sam with a ball of water. He tossed it and it wouldn't have missed, if Sam had been physically solid. But she wasn't so the water ball went right through her. "Hey! I said no cheating." He put his hands on his hips. He was all soaking wet now because of being out in the rain and she wasn't.

Sam smiled at James. "Yay!" she stated right as Michaels water ball passed through her. "Ha! If you can use your abilities to make water balls then I can use my abilities to not get wet." She stuck her tongue out at him.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff