Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 am
ur not a nad driver is that..you got road rage.....and your always eating x3 .*pokes Aoji in the stomach*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
"heh" Syn chuckled to himself. although amusing he figured he should probably mind his own business and stared out the window...  

x-LunaMew-x

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Erik was retracing his trail as he was rushing to the first floor. He tried to remember the face of the people he had seen near the restrooms, but he never had full eye-contact with any of them -They all look the same when you don't pay attention- he thought as he roamed by the recently washed bathrooms -Hey, some dude bumped into me while when I was around here, could it be... ugh, what a cliche- said to himself, looking at every corner of the floor, wondering what to do next?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm
* Zek herd the boy behind him*..oh...im sorry ...my name is Zek * he says to the boy looking out the window* ...and this is Aijo and
Rain whats your name? * Zek stretches his arm to great him*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Wadulz walked out of the cafetiere and saw a group of kids. He then saw a polar bear and it amazed him, There where never any polar bears in his country cuz their reason is the place is too hot and for some reason he wants to be friends with him.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm
* Zek's ears twitched*....some is looking for me..* Zek grabed his laptop bag and looked for the letter*...ahh found it.....hey Ai..Rain....do you guys know who Erik F. is?* said Zek showing them the letter*....mmmhmmm * Zek dint noticed until now that the same smell the letter had..was all around the hall it was probably the owner* mmmmm  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:18 am
Looked at the letter and shook her head Nope. I know of an Eric, but not with a last name that starts with F. He must be new then. Oh look, it's Wadulz! She lifted her arm and waved at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 am
*Syn cuts his daydreaming short to notice Zek talking to him* oh...hey. the name's Syn *he shakes zek's hand*  

x-LunaMew-x

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 am
"i can't help that i am always eating...i gotta stay warm for the winter and fluffy for the ladies" *does the cheesy ladies man eyebrow thing*

"And i don;t know any erics either. Maybe it was that new guy that walked in this morning. he seemed a little out of place..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 am
Wadulz notices that Rain was there and she started to wave at him. He started to fidget but went closer to the group. He smiled at Rain and the others as he starts to play with his two index finger together "H-Hi Rain... um... did you get in trouble from what happened earlier?" He said with a small smile placed at his face but was looking at the floor while asking.  

Nekolovesinu

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 am
*Zek let out a big sigh*...* Zek looked at Syn* Nice to meet you wana go for walk with us?* Zek asked Syn as he noticed a new person in front of them*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am
As Wadulz waited a reply from rain he unconsciously started to play with his tail with his hand buy swinging it side to side then he felt someone looking at him..  

Nekolovesinu

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am
((Sorry for not posting here after creating my pro on the first page...I've been swamped with things......))

Looking up at the school, a shadow fox stood in the shade of a tree. Her ears twitched as her moonlight colored eyes narrowed slightly. "Don't even know why I was forced to come here," she muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 am
* Zek stared at the boy *....ah..* Zek decided to introduce him self *.im Zek..and this Aijo and Syn....* Zek said *  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 am
Wadulz gave out a whelp after being shocked when the boy now known as Zek spoke to him. He then gave a nervous smile and started to introduce himself "Um-Um.... My names Wadulz" he said while fumbling with his tail..  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff