Monet Crest

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm
Played zOMG since....November of 09
Level 10.0
idk how many rings i have but hey ill get them all.
Papa Saw, you are my money maker hahah
XD
well yeah =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 am
Hello, I'm Kori and I've been playing since Closed Beta phase 2. [zeta ftw]
I have all 40 rings at CL10 or rather had, I have to get hack back. <3 I had fortune's favor and sweetheart but they supplied my horns so I don't have them anymore.
I'm up for SS and or PS farming on hard.
I try to tank for my team, but I can sit back and heal too, as long as I'm not the only one.
If I'm online feel free to PM me for either of the runs above, or if you want help or someone to talk to.

Korilassical

Godly Fairy

Rafael Do Po

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am
An Unforgettable Fire
Hi, I'm Fire ^-^ . I'm a 10.0 and I've been playing since October. You could say that I'm half-healer-half-tank, or something like that. Also, I somehow have an astounding ability to run from furious mobs of labtechs, grunnie-subs and seacycles XD. And hi Link. C:

Hey, Unforgettable! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm
Hey everybody! *waves*
You can call me lot'sa stuff: Solemn, Edel, Rin, Rania (my actuall name) or muffin (my nickname!)
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Greece (live there too)...
I zOMG all the time and I'm cl 10.0 -and verry excited we'll get updates soon.
Next year I'll be in Greenwich (UK) to study architecture.
Anything u wanna know just ask me! I'm easy to talk to and I love learning, riddles, jokes, music and my hamster ^_^

Solemn Edelweiss

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Decaffeinated Rabbit

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 pm
Hey Peoples you may call me Kam(pronounced cam)
I'm a GMT'er but gladly stay up long hours to zOMG on weekends
(currently situated in Eire)
I dont how long I played zOMG but I remember it was since the beginning XD
Current Cl: 10.0

you find me shouting in chat or wandering about
if you require help or a crew member feel free to recruit me I shant let you down =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm
Umhummhmhm. I'm Fly, a stalker of zOMG!. I enjoy eating churros and tacosssss. Been playing for..erm..a while and my CL is 10.0.  

Fly215

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200

Loves Last Kiss

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am
Hi all, my name is Loves Last Kiss (you can call me Loves) and I was a second wave beta tester back before zomg was released to the general public and have been playing off and on ever since. I've recently rekindled my fondness for the game and am working my way up to a level 10.0 and getting close. I'm getting a little discouraged right now though because I've been running into a few glitches that are stopping me from completing some quests (very frustrating). Anywho, I will do my best to be a conscious visitor to this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Howdy, all! You may call me Crafty. I've been playing zOMG since roughly July of last year! My overall CL at the moment is about 8.1, and although I have the majority of the rings.. only 4 or 5 are maxed out =P  

Crafty Swine digs 6 9

Zangatsu_Lee

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 pm
I'm Verfuhrerin. Also known as Verfuhrer and Diem The Damned. You may call me Verfuhrerin, Diem, Or Dani. I played in the closed beta but never did much because of my crappy computer. I love to help people with quests and I am in The Barton Guard clan. When I run SS/EB crews I can be a bit of a b***h when people don't listen. I have finished zOMG! four times. The last time on this account and it took me 3 days to finish all the quests at charge level 7.4. It took me 5 days to get up to CL 10. Feel free to add me, but send a message as to who you are and what you want/need.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:53 pm
Ello Im Dakruon ancient greek for the term tear, cant remember when I first started playing zomg P: but I love playing it :'3
Murrr  

Dakruon

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

Hello all smile I'm Faith. Started playing zOMG 11/01/2008. Took a hiatus from mid-last year til a few weeks ago. I'm a mom to two boys & I work full time so I don't play as much as I'd like but I still love the games. Right now I'm focused on earning badges & getting all 42 of my rings up to CL 10.0 smile

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 pm
Howdy, I'm Tara. My real name is Sarah, and I prefer people calling me Sarah but you can call me whatever. xD I've been with Gaia since '08 and I've been playing zOMG since...sometime last year. I'm usually either farming the Shallow Sea or playing the Mill in Bass'ken or farming for badges. Or just hanging out. My level is ten and I'm on pretty much everyday. I love farming stuff on Hard. Easy and Normal don't get you much. x]
Feel free to PM me. I love getting random PMs.

I like cookies. 8D

jaboooty

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

Darks own sacred maiden

Dangerous Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:28 am
Hello~
My Name is Raven, but please call me Darks, Dark, or maiden. I honestly don't like being called otherwise. I'm normally either in gold beach, or Otami ruins; I like to change rings to change my CL level, so I can play where I please. >.> My current real CL Level is actually CL 9.8, and I haven't counted my rings lately. Perhaps I will later.
I've always played Solo when it comes to my quests, I honestly refuse every crew request I receive. I've always been like that. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm
Well, my name is Breanna, I'm 15, a pisces, and I heart gaia!
CL: 10.0
Rings: All
I have been playing for about 2 years!  

iEmpath

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

jzmajor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am
There's not really that much to say about me.
Other than I am pleased to meet you all!  
Guild Advancement, Questions, and Suggestions Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff