Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Deathgaze
I am a vampire hunter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who thinks we should never ever EVER let insane touch explosives?
  Don't let him, he is the cause for melfry95's insanity.
  Gold whore.
  Who cares the worlds gonna end anyway.
View Results

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm
Hmmmm insane you are seriously underestimating me *knocks you away with the back of my hand* Try harder. *throws a dagger at your head*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm
grabs joey with my mind (im just pulling him agenst his will not controling him and puts him between me and your dagger grabs a gun and a sword and starts shooting you and stabing you at the same time  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm
*uses powers to stop the dagger before it hits joey* Thats low even for a demon! *blocks the bullets and the stabs with my shield then slices at you with my sword*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 pm
chcuks joey at you then shoots 6 arows at you and runs at you with one of those sword gun things and shoots and stabs you  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 am
*grabs joey and puts my shield over him so he wont get hurt* Is that the best you .... augh! *bullets miss but I get stabbed in the stomach*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 am
to Insane Demon Monkey: your the most lamest demon ever -.-
to Natoraki Terranos: Thanks biggrin
(can i borrow 2 blades?)
'i got no choice then.' makes a wall filled with terror and a Filled Prison of Demons and Angels come out 'i got control of some angels coz they are nice to me and im nice to them.'

((and go to hell (or as demon to heaven) with Grammar s**t! we can read it and thats the point!))  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:16 pm
No problem joey! *gives joey two swords* I wont need those two for a while so you can keep them safe for me ok?

Insane give up! Theres no way you can win now!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm
*Grabs two by four and beats Joey in the head until he dies of blood loss and brain damage.* There now it doesn't matter. biggrin

I WIN, Ha ha!!!!!  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

xXSilly_CanniblesXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm
-covers wound and starts coughing up blood- ugh u b*****d that hurt! -watches body heal- to bad thats all it was -calls to siblings and watches them come out- fine if ya'll want to fight let me introduce you to your competion.......the youngest is leo -takes brothers hand- this is todd -puts other hand on bros head- this is devon -glances at brother- and this is cody -lets brother bare fangs- no you no my family -lets bros go inside- and me I'm rowan the oldest of the bunch -cracks knuckles- im also the meanest  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:26 pm
im going to hell whos comeing with me?????
"teleports us all to hell"
my armys suround us but we can keep this fight between us whill they finish off joeys demons and angles. shoots Missed_no_more with a dart gun fulled with holey water. then runs at Natoraki with a 50 meter long sword.  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:51 am
to XxFlutterby_HeavenxX: erm.. i guess thats a lame action beating someone down in one Message.
To Natoraki Terranos: thanks biggrin

Joey walks with a epic blade of the ancient Angels and disappears, after a while joey appears behind Insane Demon Monkey and cuts him in the back and disappears again beating Insane Demon Monkey's army (no the wound wont kill immidiatly coz i give you time to undo something. *mean face to XxFlutterby_HeavenxX*)

(P.s: im a half ghost.. pounches wont hurt me that bad and still i can survive 100 tons of metal on my whole body. (yes i can die but i dont tell ya how > biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 am
EVERYONE WAIT A MINUTE!
I was just fighting against insane before! Not Missed_no_more or XxFlutterby_HeavenxX though I have nothing against you guys this is just a fight between insane and me. So everyone just please be quiet for a while!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 am
shapshifts into me without a cut on my back and keeps running at Natoraki Terranos with masave sword  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:17 pm
*looks over shoulder* Holy ****! *Turns around and blocks insanes attack with me sword pushing him backwards*  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 pm
splits my sword into two and starts slicing at you with them both  
Deathgaze

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers