Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image

"no, just got this bag. It's alright." He said shortly, his anger having stiffened him again. he was uninterested in her as he was consumed in hsi own selfishness. he seemed to keep closed inside his own thoughts for a while, relishing his own acidic sentiments. he tended to make himself worse by dwelling on his issues too long. The fact that he knew he made it worse made him frustrated, which didn't help. He would never admit it, but sometimes he did wish he was a happy-go-lucky person. he was never content for long.

After a while walking he realised that he didn't actually know where he was going and stopped.

"uh...where shall we go?" he asked, his walking having been striding off his annoyances, to the point where he had no destination in mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm
User ImageHana's eyes widened as Rei's soft tongue caressed over her knuckles. Her hand gripped the Popsicle tighter and her breath caught in her throat. Hana could feel the hot creep of a blush cover her face.

Hana jerked her hand away form Rei's face. "What do you think you're doing Rei?!" She was not one to allow people to get terribly close to her, emotionally or physically. She was fuming in anger, however she had not yet realized her anger was directed as her own reaction towards Rei in that instance, that she would get so flustered about his action.  

VampressLeona

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm
User ImageGerret let out a big sigh and looked at Brandt with an exasperated face. "Come on Brandt, I don't really want to hurt the girl. And I WAS talking about Adrian, he is down and out and instead of just pushing him to another house I figured he could get the heck out of this town and away from his Sol family. He just happens to have a fetish for pain, and I was musing about it if you must know."

Garret got a clever grin on his face. His eyes narrowed as he stared at Brandt. "Perhaps if you wanted to punish me for the thought I would gladly take the abuse" Garret flashed a bright smile at Brandt as he moved a toe of his foot up high along Brandt's thigh.

Garret's mind was almost totally off of Hana as he thought more about torturing Brandt. Images were passing through his mind, of many different ways Brandt could punish Garret, and the world knew there was plenty to punish him about....they would be busy and long at work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image

Rei blushed and he tried to hide behind a boyish smile. "Sorry...sorry," he replied raising his hands up as he hadn't thought he would get caught. "It's just that....." He pointed sadly to the treat as it started to slowly drip down again. "You're letting the deliciousness melt." He put on the sad puppy dog face in hopes of deflecting her anger.

He apologized again. "It was melting and running towards you sleeve....but I didn't have anything else to wipe it with," he pleaded his case. "And I don't like being wasteful with food. I won't do it again.....provided you please start eating the popsicle," He bit his bottom lip and smiled glancing at her hand.

"Am I going to get slapped?" he asked  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 am
User Image

Brandt hated himself for blushing at that and he ran a hand over his eyes in exasperation, trying to focus on the issue at hand rather than the ideas and images Garret was infecting his mind with.

"Mgh...Well maybe you have a point about Adrian. The further away he gets form his family the better I suppose. He just causes arguments when he's with them, so maybe if he separated for a while things would calm down and he could get on amicably with them. Long distance relationships are probably better for him."
he said, trying to be reasonable. he wasn't particularly fond of Adrian, if only because he always felt like he had to be on guard for him. Holding a conversation with him felt like dismantling a live bomb. It didn't help that he seemed to resent Sols in general. Garret seemed to get on with him, though so he supposed there must be a good side to him, and Brandt tried not ot be judgemental.
Plus it did make sense to have someone that forceful around if things got into conflict or even danger - after all, he didn't know what was out there waiting for them if they looked for this magical item thing.

"ok, you win. We can take him along if you like." he conceded  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 am
User Image

Sylva followed along with her head held high. She was amused by a few questioning looks their way. She only gave them a curtisy of a nod in greeting. Oh, the scandal she thought she could see in their eyes. But if and when a rumor started she would simply reply she was helping a friend and her lady-like image would remain-her father would see to that...of course that wouldn't stop the rumors.

She glanced as she passed the street that would have headed them back towards home, but said nothing. All long as they got out of the sun before too long she could handle the stroll. "Anywhere you would like," she replied and then paused in her thoughts. "Almost....anywhere you would like." She hoped the tease would lighten his cloudy expression. As she studied the surrounding she thought this was the way Garret and Brandt's home was but she wasn't positive. Then she thought she caught a glimpse of Hana....with another. Rei, perhaps? But she chose to ignore them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 am
User Image Adrian was too distracted to pay much attention to the tease and stopped in his tracks sighing, one hand hooked around the strap of his rucksack. Already he was beginning to feel a little lost now he had 'officially' left home. there was the option of Sylva's house again, but that was too enclosed and domestic - he'd had enough of adults for a while, and he certainly didn't want to talk to her parents.
he looked around a little vaguely and watched as Hana and Rei chatted. he wondered if he should go over, but he wasn't exactly a fan of the Sols - nothing personal...though Hana's haughty and superior ways got to him badly. Rei was just irritating to talk to.
he grunted and glanced back at sylva.

"How about we go find your boyfriend?"

he offered, talking of Garret, adding a slightly mocking tone to 'boyfriend'. garret's Sol was one of the few he didn't mind too badly - the guy was timid enough to stay out of his way and keep to himself more or less, so he never disliked him. Plus the stories Garret told of the Sol were enough for Adrian to think quite decently of him, at least in entertainment value. he knew he'd be hospitable at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 am
User Image

Sylva gave a 'humph' and crossed her arms. "I have many boys who are friends," she replied. "If you're referring to Garret then I know you're obviously teasing me. He simplied offered to let me tag along for a walk."

She seemed a bit defensive now. Although she liked the thought of having a boyfriend who would lavish attention on her she doubted Garret was the sort to give her that. He would as soon give attention to another when his back was turned. His brother on the other hand.......the thought relaxed her then. "I suppose a visit would be good," she replied. "He may want to make sure I'm treating you well enough. I am treating you well enough, yes?"

She worried about the image of being a bad hostess. She could have that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 am
User Image
"You're not treating em badly at all." He said, putting a somewhat pessimistic slant on what was supposed to be a compliment. he still looked sulky, but the prospect of visiting them (and possibly leeching a free meal off them) has calmed him down.
he eventually offered his hand to Sylva, knowing she would like the attention, and started to walk, knowing the way to their house quite easily - he'd been there a few times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 am
User Image

Sylva's face formed into a bit of a pout. His attitude he gave at the reply didn't convince her much. It made her feel as if she had to try harder to please him and future guests. Tiring....but something she felt had to be done. Perhaps offering aid in a task or two would keep their interest in her, because she wasn't about to fall into Garret's form of attention getting which lay under the sheets. Not yet anyway.

The thought of her acting acting like her adoptive mother dawned on her. She didn't really like it. Perhaps she would have to take some time away from her parents. A mini vacation.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Adrian regarded her a little before sticking his hands in his pockets and carrying on, always now a pace ahead of her. if she was going to pout like a child then he wouldn't' hold hands with her - simple. She could tag along behind.

He reached the door of the twins and knocked on it sharply a few times, pausing and looking impatient when there wasn't an immediate answer. he rolled back a little on his heels and glanced behind him to see if Sylva had caught up.

Brandt jumped slightly at the loud knock at the door and quickly stood up, glad of a distraction lest garret start making any more innuendos.
"Who coudl that be?" he asked aloud and walked over after clenaing teh plates away to the sink.
he opened the door and blinked in surprise.
"oh, Adrian. hi." he said a little uncertainly.
Speak of the Devil and he shall appear he thought, disliking the all too appropriate links Adraon had with 'devil' as a descriptive term.
He then noticed Sylva behind him.
"and Sylva? Hi, um..come in." He stepped to the side to let them in, wondering what they wanted.

Adrian strode in and again quickly projected himself as if he owned the place. he gave a curt nod to Garret.
"Hey. thought we'd visit." he said with a shrug.

"Would you like anything?" Brandt offered, mainly to Sylva, and closed teh door after them, trying to be a good host despite the uninvited arrival.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am
User Image

Sylva followed in quietly once she had caught up.

Flashing Brandt an innocent smile in greeting as she passed him. She greeted Garret in a similar fashion. She took a moment to glance about the kitchen as she stood....it had been past the place but never inside it.

"I would appretiate a glass of water if you don't mind, Brandt," she replied in an angelic voice-tilting her face towards him with a smile. Her violet eyes gazed into his and lingered there.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Brandt smiled politely.
"of course. make yourselves comfortable."
he scooted over to the refrigerator to get a glass of water.

"i'll have a drink too." Adrian said, taking a seat next to Garret. "Anything is good."

Brandt nodded and returned with two glasses of cold water for them and retruned ot his seat.

"so, uh, what brings you to our neck of the woods?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"We saw garret earlier. Thought we'd say hi." Adrian replied with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 am
User Image"I have half a mind to!" Hana fumed. Her irritation dimmed quickly after this. Making people aware she was upset would only bring questions as to WHY.

In three short bites she finished off the popsicle, and cringed as a brain freeze seized her. She smiled through the rest of the pain. Hana glanced around the corner and had a disgusted feeling that Anah was watching her from somewhere, no doubt the Enamid would follow her in an attempt to stop her plans. This gave Hana a brilliant idea.

"Rei? Do you like your Enamid?" Hana asked, sounding perfectly innocent. It was after all a simple question with usually no apparent deep meaning behind it.

The sun had begun to reach a high point in the sky and in five hours Hana would be gone from this town, on her journey to complete her destiny. At least thats what she thought. The streets were pretty quiet with a few people moving about and Hana's vision seemed to grow dark every time she spotted an Enamid. She did not understand how Sol mixed so comfortably with Enamid in day to day projects and outings. Though she could admit some of the Enamid acted Sol enough to pass as a respectable citizen.  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:23 am
User Image

Sylva thanked Brandt and took a seat close to him. She sat in a ladylike posture and allowed herself to cool down a moment. The icy cold water was refreshing after the long walk to and from Adrien's home.

When Adrien gave his brief and short response she decided to add to it. "I accompanied him to retrieve some of his belongings since he's currently a guest at my residense," she replied placing the glass down and folding hands together in her lap. "Then I followed him at he wondered and eventually we ended up here."

She was going to say he was moody but decided against it.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff