Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 am
((What time of day is it?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 am
she laughed at him when they stoped. "no im glad you did, they need a hit of realitly. she hand't noticed he had her hand till he let go of it. she blinked but didn't let anything show onher face. it was a bit akward. "thanks again..for everything" she smiled. "when we get back to your place I have somthing to give you, so come on." she smiled at him letting him know it was ok (again) what he did to her foster parents  

Silencematters

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 am
Rose fed the Cat. Made a grill cheese sandwach and thought Mmm.
Okay life was good for a bit.
"Well guess I should do something useful, Huh Joe?"
The cat did'nt look up and keep eating.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 am
((Yeah... Ok... So, what time of day is it if I may ask?))  

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am
RisTesla
((Yeah... Ok... So, what time of day is it if I may ask?))

um i think its night the sun just fixing to rise)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm
Nich walked beside hr wondering what the something could be, and hopingthat his rash decision had been a good one. So far it was working out great.

The sun was going to come up soon. The deep blue of the sky was slowly becoming lighter blue.

Nich mounted the stoop of his building and asked.

"So are ya tired yet?"

He put down the suitcase and fiddled with his keys.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 pm
actualy she was, very tired. it had all just suddenly cought up with her and she felt like falling over. when had she slept last? "ya" she said slowly "i kinda am" she yawned and watched him fiddle with his keys. she hated sleeping during the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm
Nich walked upstair speaking softly so as to not wake his neighbors earlier than they wished.

"Well you neednt worry Emily, for you see the bliss of living with comapsny such s mine is one that you have no commitements other than upon the afternoon and evening. So you may feel free to sleep the morning away."

He opened his door again to the same old apartment. He brushed his hand along the wall to this left as was custim until he flicked on a switch. He placed the suitcase into the room he was giving to emily and went back to his kitchen slash foyer.

"Personally i find that i am more hungry than tired, but i keep odd hours. I do beleive that your bed is made-up, although i should say i wont be doing such everyday. Your room is your own now, but if you are untidy to the point of it smelling i should say ill put you on the streets."

He laughed at hi joke as he pulled out a can of alpha-getti and began to eat it cold.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm
Emily gave a short laugh. "no worries, i hate having a dirty room" she commented. she walked into her room and dug through her box until she found what she wanted to give nich. she walked up to him and placed a very LARGE book on the kitchen table. "tadaa my gift to you"

the book was black with leather that felt like skin. a star with a circle around it blanketed the cover and the pages were red. the titles was in anouther language.

"i never had a chance to read much of it...but its yours now"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Nich spproached the book leaving his alpha-getti on the table. He brushed his fingers softly along the cover, and opened the pages crisply. He knew exactly what red-parchment was, but he doubted emily did. He had no idea as to how something of such horror existed its way through the inquisition.

"Emily, what do you now about this book? Where did you get it, this is very important. This Codex may be dangerous."

Nich scratched his now apparent facial hair and closed it tightly, his breath had quickened, and his hands begun to shake.

((Now i present you with a choice, i could reveal the attitude of this book peratining to the plot, and it will likely advance. Or i could reveal it as something pertaining to classical culture, and give you information that would no doubt enrich your life, much like the explanation of alchemy. All real by the way, for if you had no idea i am a student of literature.))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm
"I found it" she answerd honsetly. in the attic of my old home..it was supposed to be a family heriloom or somthing" she said almost absently. "i used to have "witches" in my family she replied. Ive had it for a while..why is somthing wrong?" she asked.

(do as you please though the rfirst option interests me greatly, and i think ive noticed that by now. i do have to go very soon though im sorry)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm
Nich left the book where it was and sighed, this book was a gruesome object, and she was about to learn why.

"Emily knowledge wasnt always a good thing, especially once books were invented, you see this book like many of its age is hand-written. Painstakingly, similiarly it is made from parchment, which is generally animal skin. This book is different though. Your quite right to assume it was written by witches, and the worst sort. You see the witch burning were a farce. The actual problem was that the vatican had been invaded by witches, seen as heretics, and the inquisition was taking very stringent measures to clean house of these heretics. This is one of the books written by a heretical monk. they detail kindly the darker arts of witchcraft, and most were destroyed. This book is very valuable. Some would pay the price of a nation for it, and others would kill us over it. You may also be interested to know that its cursed, written in the blood pf lambs on the flesh of men. I dont suppose i could much of the magic in this book, but it is widely known among witched that we were far smarter before the inquisition nearly wiped us out. This book is like the codex hereticus, or iquisitorio, it is the weapon of knowledge weileded against the church."

NIch sighed... he didnt like this at all.

"Emily i have no power to detect curses. i have no clue what could be wrong with you. You must tell me, did you translate this book at all? or did you merely paruse it?"

Nich was now somber looking and his hands were noticeably shaking. Not from fear like they should have been but from potential. The science locked within this book could easily answer all his questions about creating energy.

((you get a little of both then miss indecisive))  

Noltic

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Reginald looked out a window, there wasn't much to see because all the windows have been boarded up, so he looked out between the cracks. He noticed the sun was about to rise, he decided it was best to start getting ready for bed.

He didn't bother changing, his clothes hung about him, tattered and torn. He went to the couch, it was faded, dusty and had scratches all over it with the stuffing coming out. He sat on the middle cushion, a plume of dust engulfed him, he coughed. He grabbed the thin holey blanket from the back of the couch and spread it over him as he laid down and curled up, slowly drifting off to sleep.

He normally slept during the day, he didn't like the bright sunlight, and was out and about at night, taking in the moonlight. He liked night best because he could hunt for his food then without being disturbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:47 pm
emily bit her lip not likeing that he seemd so upset over this. she didnt know the book had so much history. at first she thought if for looks. but then apon reading part of it shhe realized this wasn't for her. her brow creased as she thought. figured she would be cursed.

"umm some parts i could read just fine though outhers i could read loosly why?" she asked wanting to gran his hands to keep them from shaking. she looked at the book and ran her hand across its cover lightly surprisingly her hands didn't shake at all.

"this is bad" she said simply."will..outher night world peaple like you hunt for it?" she asked.

(lol sorry sweatdrop though interesting description you described a codex well sweatdrop )  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 am
Nich paced a bit. He didntlike this one bit. He had fought a witch once before, abd even though he'd won he hadntliked the ordeal, or wonvery easily. He didnt feel he had the power to dfend this girl, especailly if she was cursed.

Nich paced back and forth a bit and icked up the book. He turned all the way to the back. There he found a handful of yellow pages titled 'apologia'

"I beleive this part was added by the inquisition. You wouldnt hapen to be a christian would you Emily?"

Nich laughed, the question almost seemed foolish at today's social enlightenment.

"Emily... im not too worried about other witches, because,they cnreadminds,and youv been fine so far. We just have to find a way to keep someone from reading mine. See if a witch read the ind of every mortal that walked past theyd never do anything else, but i ight know something interesting. Theres laws against doing it, but im a half-breed, and no one cares about me."

His speech was broken, and he couldnt recall where he had been going with any of that.

"look emily, i think you should go to bed, Im onlyscaring you and you dont need any of this. Ill take care of things."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff