Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm
Rikku was taking Drama Class and looked around if anyone there was participating she was nervous and looked around for other people. She wondered if she could make friends in this class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 am
The headmaster smiled, then set off at a brisk pace towards the math room. Once in a while she looked over her shoulder to make sure the youngster was following. It wasn't too long of a walk; they reached the classroom within two minutes. Lucrecia knocked on the door before pushing it open and sticking her head in.

"Excuse me", she mumbled softly. "I had a talk with one of the students, so he's a little bit late. I hope you don't mind."

The teacher looked slightly shocked, then shook his head wearily. "No... No, not at all, Mrs Crescent. Just let him in."

Nodding, Lucrecia moved aside and held up the door for Cloud. "There you go", she chirped out. "Good luck with this year! Don't hesitate to come to me if there's anything you wonder or need help with, okay?"  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm
"Yes m'am," cloud enters the classroom looking around for someone he knew. I thought at least that Sora kid would be in here. He sighed before finding a seat at the very back of the room. He was thankful that there weren't any other students sitting at the back to bother him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm
The history classroom was freshly renewed today. Its interior seemed brand new. Golden walls lined the classroom, with hovering pottery of plantlife and runes all over the ground. At a desk next to a bookshelf containing some books with marvelous covers on them, sat a young woman. She seemed to be around age 16 -- possibly a student, one would think. She had blue hair and lavender attire. A well-worn diary was at the side of her desk, the entries in its pages stemming back to 12006 BC! The girl was apparently filling out some faculty entry applications.

She sighed. "Admittance seems to be a heavy process in this school..."  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG

Please Proceed to 4th Period.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am
The history teacher looked up. "That's a rather obnoxious bell." she said, wondering if any students would show up.  

Princess Schala Zeal

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:48 am
Sephiroth opend the door to his english class. As he walked in he looked around only to see that not many students were in this room. As the long white haired student took his seat he said to himself ''My other classmates must be on their way.'' He then leaned back into his seat, and relaxed as he waited for the teacher and other students to arrive. Sephiroth watched the door with great intention to see if any new faces he did not recognize would walk in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 am
Cloud sighs and closes the notebook he'd been taking math notes in. It'd been an uneventful class. He pulls his schedule out and grins seeing he had study hall this period, so maybe he'd be able to swing by the second period class he had missed this morning and get caught up. Cloud tucks away his schedule then gets up. He knew where the history class was, because Zack had pointed it out to him while they'd been waiting for their dorm room assignments. Cloud quickly made his way to the history hall and located the room Zack had pointed out. According to his friend this teacher was supposed to be new here. Cloud knocks quietly on the door before entering. He was a little confused when he saw a girl that looked to be about his age sitting in the teachers desk filling out paper work. "Is this the history class?"  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 pm
Kadaj turned to Terra. "That's the bell I'd better leave bye!" He blurted, and took off down the hall.

Genisis sighed as students stumbled into his classroom. They were so noisy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 pm
Vincent was on his way to see the head master, we he noticed he forgot about something, he wasn't sure of what it was, but he headed to go see her. He was walking around when he heard her from inside a room. He walked in and stood by her await to talk to Lucrecia.  

I-iVincent Valentine-I

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Aeris was sitting behind her desk humming a tune and knitting. She didn't have anything else to do at the moment anyway and she was sure it wouldn't last long. Might as well enjoy her free time while it lasted right?

Zexion sighs and stretches. "I could have been a scientist; I could have been a librarian. but NO; I had to be an office worker. God what a terrible choice." He mutters darkly getting up and making himself a pot of coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm
The young girl looked up. "Yes... And who might you be, young man?" She removed her reading glasses and smiled, being a tad shorter than him, and could easily pass as a classmate instead of a teacher.  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Cloud walked over to her, unsure of why she was talking to him like a teacher, "I was looking for the history professor, I wanted to find out what happened today in the Sophmore class."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm
"What do you mean? Was there an accident?"  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 pm
Cloud shakes his head, "No, not that I know of. I had trouble sleeping last night and I passed out in first period, so I kind of slept through second and missed this class."  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff