Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am
and now we know why boys should fear girls U_U  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am
Escarpa
ahmmm this is slightly offensive,
I think what he's trying to say here is that some guys can't control themselves when it comes to the ladies???
This is why women are supposed to dress modestly, because some men just can't control their urges.So a women needs to protect herself.
And if a man can't control himself he should lower his gaze, not make "oh well she's putting herself out there" as an excuse to check her butt out!
And surely lust is a test for both men and women.
Oh yes, and just for the record, my dad wasn't easy on me as a child! Hell no! He beat me when I wronged.Yes, I cried, No he didn't console me.

This is the *Boy's* Side of the Forum, Therefore I don't think you are allowed to Post here..  

TheMuslimGuildBot2

Max-less

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 am
Why do girls post here??
I will go and post in the female forum!!! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm
i have heard many things before but i think that some girls ,not all, try to get boys just for their money. sweatdrop On the other hand some girls are nice and not greedy so they go with the boy cuz there hot,nice, or they can learn from them. smile  

iiKillYuh

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm
iiKillYuh
i have heard many things before but i think that some girls ,not all, try to get boys just for their money. sweatdrop On the other hand some girls are nice and not greedy so they go with the boy cuz there hot,nice, or they can learn from them. smile

well i knew a few guys that when after girls because they had rich daddies, i hate those men they are not men they have no pride and dont mind living of a woman, looks like u seem to have meet a few bad girls but going after money is not something only girls do anymore men do it just as much now unfortunately stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 am
THEY COMPLETE US..
as we complete them  

HollywoodNobody

1,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shin Rui Kun

4,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:02 pm
The_Pathan

Cause you are only allowed to fear Allah, which means to fear a woman is haram.

sorry to be posting here but i couldn't help it

um about the quote
the quote is true but always saying the word "haram" is not always great you know?
i agree with the other dude but i forgot his name.
You might replace the word "haram" by puting in "Cause you are only allowed to fear Allah, which means you shouldn't fear anyone." don't you think it sounds better?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am
Indeed  

Ajmal93

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:47 pm
This is where boys must talk alone, and girls must stay away mrgreen ninja rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:35 am
sorry for postin here but i have to say:

im so suprised tht u r afraid of girls... yes maybe there r some girls like tht but there r also boys like tht... for ex some boys only use our body stare

who should be afraid?!  

neonpineapple

Partying Fatcat

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:32 am
So ur spying at our forum? =P

Well ask the guy who made this topic. We may lose in sinai, so girls are dangerous razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:24 am
...You're joking, right? A man's weakness is a woman? Between any sort of sickness, rigor mortis, the psyche in itself, and cream-filled Hostess products, the weakness is women? I'd say I know my weaknesses, and none of them are girls.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:40 am
The expert is telling thruth.

How do you get kufars to buy a product???

You put naked women in the commercial.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm
seriously why are there girls posting on a "boys only" forum, even when they are told to not post they still do
pretty nosy n rude u knw  

-Kuro-Yami-

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 am
Girls and boys should not be compared like that  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items