Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

NarutoUzumaki sexynojutsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm
Pepper walked shyly into the kitchens. It was her first day at Hogwarts and she was very excited. And also very scared. Would she make friends with the other elves? Would the masters and misses of Hogwarts be nice to her? Pepper could only hope so. Wondering what she was supposed to do, she spotted another elf taking down flour from the pantry. Perhaps that elf knew? Curious, Pepper walked over to the other elf before quietly speaking up. "H-hellos. Pepper just got to Hogwarts and she would like to know what Pepper's first job is."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:19 pm
Everyone I will be making a ELF LIST update (no later than January 7).

If you have recently had a namechange (after joining our guild) I need you to post immediately in the Student Message Board!

IceeWitch

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Oshen rentered the kitchen headed straight to the sink to clean the bowl and spoon that he used to mix the owls food. The kitchen was still a bustle of action and it seamed as though it was dinner time. Oshen went to the food prep line and started to prepare the glasses for filling. Summing the glasses for their dark brown hutched they called home was the easy part finding out what to pour into each was the hard part. "Oshen knows not what to fill the glasses with for the dinner, can someone help me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Karisimira walked shyly into the kitchens. It was her first day at Hogwarts, and she was a bit nervous. Would masters and misses of Hogwarts be nice to her? Would she ever make friends. Karisimira hads never had friends before. She walked down into the kitchens, tickling the pear, and spotted a fair few of elves busy working. Quietly shying herself into a corner, she watched the other house elves work for a bit. One of the house elves, she noticed seemed to be more in charge of things than the others. She slowly and cautiously walked up to the elder elf, before quietly speaking up. "H-hellos. Karsimira just got to Hogwarts and she would like to know what she is needing to do? Could you please tell?"  

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:40 pm
Before Pepper could receive an answer, she heard another elf asking for help involving the glasses. This cause the girl to perk up and she went off towards the male elf. "Pepper cans help." She said excitedly before looking at the glasses. "Perhaps pumpkin juice bestest thing to puts in? Pepper's old master told her once that when he went to Hogwarts he liked pumpkin juice." The female elf nodded her head as if agreeing with herself. Yes, pumpkin juice sounded like a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:04 pm
Stormy Elf walks in to see all of the bustling going on.
"Welcome New Elves I'm Stormy Elf."
The young witches and wizards are very nice to us, this is good place to be. She quickly begins scrubbing the floors

Nite of Storms

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image

Lana saw Karisimira walk in, and talk to the cardboard cut-out of the head elf. And as she was struggling to get the flour down she called Karisimira over to give her a hand, and too explain that the head elf was out, and that was just a drawing someone had done, so that we thought we were being watched all the time, and would work, so that the head would know, we were good elves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:17 am
Oshen conjures up Pumpkin juice and magicks it into the glasses and aparates them to the great hall... One by one they fill and disappear
"Oshen thanks Pepper" it was a good Idea.

Oshenukhar

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 am
Hearing her name be called by another elf, Karisimira excused herself from the elf she asked her question to, and skidded over to the elf getting down the flour. "Kari can help! Kari can help! I help you!" Karisimira said excitedly to the other elf. She was taller then most elves, so without needing a step she grabbed the flour from the shelf and handed it to her fellow house elf. After the other house elf took the flour and set it down, Kaisimira spoke up: "Hi's I be Karisimira, or Kari if you prefer. Who is you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:33 am
Stormy Elf looks up form her polishing of the floor. It took her all night but it's finallly done.
She see's Kari Elf talking iwht others and smiles slipping away to dust the students tables while they are away

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 am
Pepper grinned and nodded her head. "Pepper was glad to help Oshen." she said cheerfully, rubbing the back of her head. But now what was she to do? Pepper wanted to be helpful but she didn't know what job needed to be done. "Can Pepper help with anything else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am
"hy's fellow house elves. I is sorry but I was called out to deliver some chicken."sed Dei-dei as she walked back into the giggling pear.  

Aoife24601

Sweet Pumpkin

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:14 pm
"Ah chicken." Stormy whispers softly shuddering.
"Pepper you could help me shine the hufflepuffs dorms...."
Stormy says a little louder wondering if she will hear.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 pm
Pepper beamed when she heard someone say she could help. Turning to find the source of the words she smiled at Stormy. "Okays. Lead the way please. Pepper does not know where Hufflepuff dorms is at." She went to Storm's side, planning on keeping close for when they went to Hufflepuff. But then a thought occured to her. "Are we's allowed in the Hufflepuff dorms? Pepper does not wish to get in troubles no no no."  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Lana elf, smiled at Kari, 'Kari please would you help me with the pudding cake we are to make' She said smiling 'Also, you have a very lovely name' She added. Whilst grabbing a cup to measure the flour out.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games