Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 am
zack_rockstar_EDGE

[[ hello all, its been a while since i have been on =/
sorry to let you guys down!
but i'm back! for good smile
i should be a 6th year i think.. now.. haha razz
or since i have been inactive, do i have to get sorted again
and start from scratch?]]

Our Head of House seems to be a bit too busy to update the list. As Deputy Head, I'll get on that right away. 3nodding
EDIT- Everyone, please take a look at the list on the first page! Does everything look right to you guys? Is there anyone on the inactive list that shouldn't be?

Zack, you are a 6th year on the list (aka you haven't been banned for inactivity) so you're fine. No need to start all over, just continue on from 6th year. Technically, you should be promoted, but since you were gone for a while, do you mind staying as a 6th year for this term?

I'll miss Professor Adonis too! He's been Headmaster for the entire time I've been here, I wonder what HPGoG will be like without him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image Andrew enters the common room with a slight rash from the flowers he was using to attack the evil bunnies and chickies. "I am so glad to be back but those evil but cute animals are getting on my nerves..." Andrew took his usual seat near the fire which was not lit today. '"I am excited to get started with classes maybe this term we can win the cup! and if Quidditch was allowed again we would so win that! Does anyone know why it was banned here?" Andrew asked curiously to the other students in the common room.  

Oshenukhar

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm
Tabby had gotten very quiet but jumped up in alarm when she heard of Professor Adonis. "What? What happened? Have I really been that inactive?" She says knowing shes missed something very important. She didn't even know if she was a prefect anymore! (BTW, Am I still a prefect?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image "I think I am going to get a cure for the rash I will be back later" Andrew rose form his seat and headed out of the common room to go to the hospital wing.  

Oshenukhar

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:25 pm
Kaylin walks into the room and sits down in a chair. "I swear, I must be allergic to flowers or something. Every time I try to throw some at a chickie or bunny, I get that annoying rash."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm
"Those rashes do look unpleasant, Kaylin, Andrew," said Kitty sympathetically. "At least they go away after a bit and aren't poisonous or anything. And Tabby, go to the event forum, where Adonis is hosting his good-bye party. He's retiring. And yes, you are still prefect."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Kitty, I've been here even longer than Professor Adonis. It's been a long time! I wonder who will be our new Headmaster/Headmistress?

(When should we take the Vote down for the R.A. some of the other Houses already have picked theirs.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:10 pm
((I just took a look at the first page and I saw my name in the third grade list,but I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be in the second year list since I have only been in this guild for the last term in which it was supposed to be my first year...so...just pointing that out =D)  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm
Animekitty47
zack_rockstar_EDGE

[[ hello all, its been a while since i have been on =/
sorry to let you guys down!
but i'm back! for good smile
i should be a 6th year i think.. now.. haha razz
or since i have been inactive, do i have to get sorted again
and start from scratch?]]

Our Head of House seems to be a bit too busy to update the list. As Deputy Head, I'll get on that right away. 3nodding
EDIT- Everyone, please take a look at the list on the first page! Does everything look right to you guys? Is there anyone on the inactive list that shouldn't be?

Zack, you are a 6th year on the list (aka you haven't been banned for inactivity) so you're fine. No need to start all over, just continue on from 6th year. Technically, you should be promoted, but since you were gone for a while, do you mind staying as a 6th year for this term?

I'll miss Professor Adonis too! He's been Headmaster for the entire time I've been here, I wonder what HPGoG will be like without him.

(( yeahh souns dood to me smile ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prof. Trelawney: "Never forget that when thirteen dine together, the first to rise will be the first to die!'

I say we take the poll down on the first give 2 more days to vote then let it be.
Also Divinations will be a good class if It were to get more gryffindors so far I only have 2 first years (thank you to them) I would take it if I could but cant crying , so we needs to get more peoples Also I notice that there is not many gryffindors signing up for classes they all look fun lets take classes and earn points and take the house cup!

Prof. McGonagall says impatiently: "We'll risk it, Sybill. Do sit down, the turkey's getting stone cold."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oshenukhar

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 am
Fixed, Endria. 3nodding
And...what Andrew said. xp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 am
Lol, okay! blaugh

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm
(( Alright that's good,so now that I do know what year I'm in,now I can apply to classes,and it would be awesome if we won the house cup!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
"There's that rash again. And I was one away from curing another chick." Kaylin grumbles as she scratches. ((Come on gryffindors, we can get in more classes!!!))
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kstar13

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image Andrew came back into the common room after getting another rash grabbed the ointment that Madame Lavande, the new Nurse gave him and applied it. "much better, at least now I will not scratch the rash." Andrew noticed that Kaylin was scratching a rash just like his, "Kaylin here is some ointment the Nurse gave me for the rash, apply it and it will take the itch away, it can't get rid of the rash but can make it not bother you and less noticeable till it goes away" Andrew squeezed some ointment into Kaylin's hands and pocketed the tube, until those bunnies and chickies are cured or gone he decided to carry the ointment with him.
{{I noticed more Gryffindor's have signed up for classes yay! Time to take the cup! }}

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff