Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:59 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Sorry for the short absense, the holiday preparation caught up with me, Furry-chan Just got a job!!! 4laugh YAY!! 4laugh and I'm getting things ready for our new addition to the house hold, I'm buying my father a cockatiel for X-Mas.... wink ))

Vaizel had barely closed his cell-phone when a shout just outside caused him to whirl around. He bolted for the door, Had someone found them? Had he been followed?? No one could know this was the Avalanche headquarters!! He thought wildly as he threw the door open. The setting sun bathed the porch in red and silouetted the android in burning crimson, gleaming like fire from his metal wings and washing all the color in his clothing and skin to scarlet. He blinked several times in the light and then glared around at the odd assemblege, "What do you people want?" He growled, stalling for time while he contemplated that question himself.

The brothers, already overwrought by encountering the two supposed shinagami devolved into hysterics at the sight of Vaizel emerging with all his grotesque glory inot the afternoon light. " HE'S GOING TO STEAL OUR SOULS!" they wailed in tandem. Simultaneously spooked the brothers took off running only to colide, one with Teerce and one with Xuriel.

Fenrir fell to the pavement out cold from his forcible encounter with Teerce's strong back. Garm having smacked into Xuriel recovered quickly. Realizing he was face to face with the "shinigami" he fell to his knees "Please don't take my soul! Not yet... or you can take my soul just don't let him steal my soul. But..... I want to finish my unfinished business."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:47 am
Vaizel stared, completely at a loss for words at the variety of greetings he recieved. I'm a what now? He wondered incredulously... wait, hadn't someone said something about an "Angel of Death?" was that what he was? Well that certainly explained alot. All about the wings, and his thrist for purging the world of the ShinRa scourge... he was devine retribution! No wonder he felt so driven!!! Vaizel's face slowly split into a feral grin. He didn't have any clue why that one young turk-dressed woman was warking at him, but who could understand the terror of a scourgeling when faced with it's Retribution? "Who among you supports the ShinRa Scourge? Who needs my devine retribution??" He asked in a deep booming voice, his train of thought suddenly paused there, as several of the people to whom he was speaking found methods to remove their conciousness. Hmmm.... I guess they cannot withstand the sound of an Angel of Death's voice... He considered this carefully, Well if I'm an Angel, Death or no, I should heal them so they can talk to me. This course of action decided, he spread his metal wings and activated the Cure 2 materia which was attached to "all". Both of which were in his 'wing slots'. Then he gazed at the people once again, and in a slightly less booming voice repeated his question.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:59 pm
Chii watches all of this from behind Vaizel. "ummmm what you doing?" Chii wsipers into Vaiz's ear as she leans over his shoulder her eyes on the others she thinks carefully your all freaks.... i am so not dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:36 am
vampiress_of_darkness
Chii watches all of this from behind Vaizel. "ummmm what you doing?" Chii wsipers into Vaiz's ear as she leans over his shoulder her eyes on the others she thinks carefully your all freaks.... i am so not dead.

"Huh?" Vai half-turned to gaze into Chii's eyes, "Oh I'm....um.... Deciding upon whom to deliver Devine Retribution!" He stated with a pleased grin.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:11 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
The brothers, already overwrought by encountering the two supposed shinagami devolved into hysterics at the sight of Vaizel emerging with all his grotesque glory inot the afternoon light. " HE'S GOING TO STEAL OUR SOULS!" they wailed in tandem. Simultaneously spooked the brothers took off running only to colide, one with Teerce and one with Xuriel.

Fenrir fell to the pavement out cold from his forcible encounter with Teerce's strong back. Garm having smacked into Xuriel recovered quickly. Realizing he was face to face with the "shinigami" he fell to his knees "Please don't take my soul! Not yet... or you can take my soul just don't let him steal my soul. But..... I want to finish my unfinished business."

He realised that the twins thought he was a shinigami even though he'd seen one before, HE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE ONE!!! Maybe he would play around with Garm's mind first. He was going to enjoy this.

"Fine you may finish your business after we take you to register at HQ so you can't run away." Xuriel turned around prentending to look around but was really hiding a grin lol he returned to Garm and said twisted "But to register you must overcome mind-gruelling torture are you prepared!!??" twisted he turned around again muffling laughter rofl as he saw the look on Garm's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:54 pm
From out of nowhere a black cloaked projectile cemented itself to Vaizel's leg with a squee of joy. "I FOUND YOU!" The fiend giggled.

OOC: Short post I know, but i'm brain-dead  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:19 pm
In a pair of ill-fitting, bloodstained brown shorts, Shinrei dashed up to where Vaizel stood, Sabel clutching onto his leg. "Sabel, my dear sweet jnova cell replicator...i mean, uh, bride to be, how do you think I look now that I wear these shorts of uh, manliness?" ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:26 pm
Sabel blinked at Shinrei. "I'm sorry, but Angels of Death are just so...virile." SHe sighed, clutching Vaizel's leg all the more possessively.  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:38 pm
Shinrei blinked. "Angel of Death?" The ninja turned to Vaizel. "Say, what are the employee benefits of being an agent of Divine Retribution?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:15 pm
Vaizel stared in horror as the JENOVA clone once again rushed foreward to cling bodily to his person. Through sheer force of will he prevented himself from screaming in terror. Angels of Death did NOT scream like frightened children! But despite his mental reasurances sweat began to bead on his brow, his face paled and his eyes took on that wide horror-striken attributes. It was with considerable effort that he turned to face Shinrei, "Employee,.... benefits? Not much, well..... you get big metal wings,...and incredible strength,...but all your speed goes down the drain and you can't sneak up on a dead possum. That and there seems to be a real problem with pests..." He complained glancing down at the cloaked girl. "Know of any good pesticides? Oh, and just for the record.... " Whatever Vaizel might have said was lost as he suddenly seemed to recollect his burning goal, "You wouldn't happen to work for ShinRa would you?" He asked in a suddenly lower pitched voice, eyes narrowing suspiciously.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:03 am
xuriel
Eskevar Fire Cross

He realised that the twins thought he was a shinigami even though he'd seen one before, HE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE ONE!!! Maybe he would play around with Garm's mind first. He was going to enjoy this.

"Fine you may finish your business after we take you to register at HQ so you can't run away." Xuriel turned around prentending to look around but was really hiding a grin lol he returned to Garm and said twisted "But to register you must overcome mind-gruelling torture are you prepared!!??" twisted he turned around again muffling laughter rofl as he saw the look on Garm's face.

" Register.... yes must register," Garm said eyes wide. " Headquarters at like at the Ministry of Departed Souls?" He gulped recalling the mention of gruelling torture. " Um... what kind of torture?" The ex-turk who had been ignoring the goings on between the Angel of Death and various others glanced over. " Um.... does the torture have to do with him?"

Fenrir who had until this momment been lying spread eagle on the pavement revived. " Ugh... my head," he groaned as he sat up. Taking stock he realized he was no longer in front of the pet shop...... where was he? eek Who were these people? Why was Garm on his knees beseeching random people? And what the heck was Vaizel doing with a guy in UPS shorts and a Jenova clone?

" Um..... what's going on? Garm.... how did we get here?" His eyes wandered around the crowd and rested on Dahry and Teerce. " YOU!" In one smooth motion Fenrir was on his feet with lance poised for attack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:04 am
Dahry was confused as she lapsed back into consciousness. There were all these strange people around her, and she vaguely remebered...being dead. Teerce was above her looking down at her with concern in his mind. Dahry looked around puzzled until her eyes focused on one person. "YOU!!!" She lept to her feet, feeling only a twinge in her heel, as she confronted the person before her. " Shinrei how dare you..you...you Filthy Rat! You give it back now! You stole it so give it back now! You violated our contract you fiend!" Dahry saw red as she screamed at him. Teerce picked up on the anger she unconsciously channeled and he started to growl fiercly at Shinrei, echoeing his master's fury. She paid little attention to the others around her as she again adressed him. "You had no right to touch that file! I knew you were going to steal other files, but that one has no information you would want! Give back my File!" She schreeched at him now, her voice shrill with rage.  

savanacat

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:16 pm
Chii Squeals and clutches to Vaizels other leg. "FUN!!!!" Joins in the girly game of clutching to vaiz's legs. "why we doing this again?" she wispers to the other girl on his other leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:44 pm
savanacat
Dahry was confused as she lapsed back into consciousness. There were all these strange people around her, and she vaguely remebered...being dead. Teerce was above her looking down at her with concern in his mind. Dahry looked around puzzled until her eyes focused on one person. "YOU!!!" She lept to her feet, feeling only a twinge in her heel, as she confronted the person before her. " Shinrei how dare you..you...you Filthy Rat! You give it back now! You stole it so give it back now! You violated our contract you fiend!" Dahry saw red as she screamed at him. Teerce picked up on the anger she unconsciously channeled and he started to growl fiercly at Shinrei, echoeing his master's fury. She paid little attention to the others around her as she again adressed him. "You had no right to touch that file! I knew you were going to steal other files, but that one has no information you would want! Give back my File!" She schreeched at him now, her voice shrill with rage.
ninja Shinrei edged slowly away from the scientist and to Vaizel pointed out "See, I do not assist ShinRa in anyway as you might see by this irate scientist." With a elaborate burst of flash grenades and smoke bombs followed shortly thereafter of running footsteps, Shinrei was gone, in typical ninja-ish mystery. 3nodding  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:38 pm
Saerenna finally found some 'sense' and proudly declared, "I support Shinra with my life!" very loudly. "So fear me, because I am a Turk and about to wreak vengance upon you by...MESSING UP YOUR PAPERWROK!!!" She threatened, lifting her staff regally. She had no idea why this chocobo was claiming to be an Angel of Death. Unless perhaps he was part of the summon Choco/Mog. So she asked, "So...where is your Moogle counterpart, unless perhaps you are the Fat Chocobo...but you don't seem very fat..."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff